Esoteric Nazism believed that spirit was prior to political and military success. So, Any Forums...

Esoteric Nazism believed that spirit was prior to political and military success. So, Any Forums, what is your spiritual life like? Are you achieving the warrior ideal?

Attached: 1645983175122.png (500x500, 149.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/mA6iSpAy2BAV/
trimondi.de/SDLE/Part-2-12.htm
slife.org/kalki/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What was it that took the homeless artist in Vienna and made him chancellor? How do you channel that spirit?

it backfired

Attached: 1645000023932.png (1000x563, 597.04K)

He was part of the Vril society. I'm sure he performed many rituals

Hitler recognized that Germany had degenerated too far for him to save, and he spent the last days of war punishing the nation that he loved

Greetings Boanerges - Children of Thunder!

The Storm God:
bitchute.com/video/mA6iSpAy2BAV/

Attached: long-crested-eagle.jpg (338x450, 30.47K)

unironicly one of the greatest succes stories ever. from homless dude to one of best known persons on the planet with the strongest brand since the christcucks.

My ideology is technocratic liberalism.
I look at politics only from the point of view of professional efficiency and liberal ethics.
If liberal ethics does not work, then there must be a serious justification in terms of professional effectiveness. Something like that.

take the /trad/pill and actually study hinduism then buddhism
start with bhagavad gita
then read picrel as he is the best authority on hinduism as a westerner

Attached: Guenon_recc_1.png (6161x5009, 3.81M)

Most of pol is christian so there spirit is weak. When facing their enemies they turn the other cheek

I fucking knew it was jews posting these blacksun glownigger threads and Ukraine with it's jewish president and "neo nazis" using that symbol 100% confirmed it.

they're only LARPing as Christian because there's nothing better around

>Esoteric Nazism believed
Wow

it's for the masses retard
if you want intelligent conversation go elsewhere

READ THIS
>READ THIS
READ THIS

trimondi.de/SDLE/Part-2-12.htm

Who is the one (Kalki) that Hitler was paving the way for? Is he alive today?

Attached: SavitriDeviAndTheKalki.png (1332x1920, 568.14K)

yes

Garbage thread

I just reincarnated to a prison planet after dying for other people’s crap last time.

take the Jung pill lads

Attached: jung chad.jpg (1074x918, 192.45K)

Is Hitler the ninth avatar of Vishnu or something like the 8th or 7th? Cause I think David Koresh was the Buddha and Hitler was either the Rama or Parashurama. The death of David Koresh at the hands of ATF (golems of the current establishment that the cycle of history will end, therefore an enemy of Vishnu) angered Vishnu and so he put on Earth his final, and most violent incarnation, Kalki, the "dirty lightning." What do you think of my analysis?
This site is where I got most of my info:
slife.org/kalki/