SRSLY, WHATS PUTIN’S ENDGAME?

Pretty clear he can’t win. Even if he takes cities, he can’t hold; installs a puppet, won’t survive. The Russian economy is tanking. Did he just misjudge and think the west would roll over like in Georgia and Crimea? High on this own farts, and ignored advice? None of this makes sense. Insanity.

t. Albertan now getting rich off oil and wheat…

Attached: 8F7EF29B-8487-411C-BBF1-8DCEFF257B66.gif (236x224, 1.12M)

ywnbaw

Attached: 1624407160369.png (604x365, 37.69K)

Jaguars fucking suck lol

personally i think its better to stand against evil and lose then to bend over and let Global Homo ruin the earth with their filth.

Any questions

Attached: 784017D9-1BC5-4C9D-9692-600D50D2A226.png (1326x762, 100.55K)

He miscalculated for sure. And showed the whole world what kind of paper tiger the Russian army is.

Cope Finland, you’re next

all part of the plan for the global reset
see world economic forum

Still one of the best gifs ever

Definitely had outdated intelligence on the situation in Ukraine; not just in terms of Russian support there but quite a few of their military targets implied this as well. Normally this would be surprising considering that it's Putin, but it's more plausible when you consider the levels of corruption in the military + overconfidence in general.
It's possible he ignored advice, but I'd wager that based on how most find themselves in positions of leadership or power in Russia, he is just getting bad advice from men more interested in kissing his ass.

>None of this makes sense.
I don't feel like I understand it anyways.

His endgame is to collect advice from faggots on the internet for tactical advantages cause he only ran the KGB but internet faggots watched some clips.

He did fuck up. He seriously got high on his own bullshit, and it bit him back.

Nobody is going to buy russian oil anymore, west would rather hurt.

Global reset sure is coming, but I doubt it's coming in a form or shape WEF wants.

learned from example.
there will be some new meme next week once MSM gets bored or one of the Kardashians farts

Attached: mintpress.jpg (1145x644, 148.67K)

But with all the sanctions and cost of the war does Russia actually make money through all of this?

I think Putin misjudged. This was his last hurrah and he fucked up.

I hope it’s to expose the west’s war crimes and have Russia and China liberate us

I will gladly die defending Finland from Russians. That's what we have been raised to do. And there's a million with the same spirit with military training. I kind of wish they would try it.

What’s the general feeling in Finland? Are people worried or sort of excited about the prospect of fighting Russia?

Worried but at the same time patriotic feelings are at an all time high. Nobody really wants war obv. First time ever the majority of people want to join Nato. On the other hand poor showing of the Russian military has boosted our own belief in our national defence. But we realize Russia has nukes, we do not, so we need Nato.

>but I doubt it's coming in a form or shape WEF wants.
that is the plan though
that's why putin is doing what he is, to move the scenario forward

he rolled his dice but didn't Get.
i think so long as this props up the petrodollar while china's position becomes stronger this will go on until some elevated crisis OR one side makes a breakthrough (ukies surrender, coup in russia, decisive military victory)