What are your predictions for monday's gas prices? Up 50 cents? 30? a full dollar?

what are your predictions for monday's gas prices? Up 50 cents? 30? a full dollar?

Attached: 1630434871545.jpg (816x612, 50.23K)

10 a gallon

a full dollar I hope minimum wagies cant even afford gas anymore

Attached: 1642018802241.jpg (512x512, 34.49K)

Ours is $3.69 today, I bet it's $4.29 tomorrow

>hope minimum wagies cant even afford gas anymore
You realize the price of everything you buy will go up right?

My prediction is to add gas to my filters list.

yes
I'm aware

Attached: 1466696662916.gif (400x296, 443.47K)

It’s pretty obvious their sick tactics. Won’t go back to energy independence because it hurts their electric vehicle hardon. So instead they let the gas prices surge out of control until you’re so demoralized that you buy an electric vehicle. It’s sick but our government is not looking out for the best interests of the average person.

It was $4.29 here today
Took $53 to fill up
Oh nooooooo
Jk i have money because i don't live beyond my means
Protip: just make your own coffee every day or don't eat out or doordash,you idiots
Money magically appears, somehow

Attached: 1646612723858.jpg (722x739, 58.13K)

this is the correct attitude

Attached: 1629739491779.jpg (1024x958, 66.42K)

I don't know, but I just ordered a locking gas cap and I suggest you all do the same. Won't keep professionals out, but it will keep out niggers and spics.

>He doesn't understand that energy costs add a multiplier to literally every cost in the economy
>He doesn't understand that cheap energy is what makes us rich and nothing else

>just don't buy avocado toast bro
How detached from reality are boomers?

Oh my god how will American's cope now that their cheap petrol is slightly less cheap

By becoming as poor as you used to be, while you become as poor as Poland used to be, while Poland becomes as poor as India used to be, etc etc.

we make 85% of our own oil, the high prices are artificial. we only get 3% of that imported 15% from russia, there is no excuse.

definitely within 3 months

It doesn't matter if it cheap relative to you
A 20% increase will hurt millions of people

Try paying roughly $7.80 for a gallon, now that's painful

The implications are quite severe actually. We take our reserve currency status for granted and it will now fuck us in the ass. Thank fuck I'm a dual citizen of Israel or else I would be scared.

Yes, that's the point. We will be there in a few months. But where will you be by then?

We're all on an escalator to Hell.

I'm fully aware and welcome it, you fat fucks have been comfortable for too long with your niggerball. ACCELERATE.

>Now the niggers that deliver me food will have to use a bicycle
oh nooooooo my quality of life is so much worse

It'll only reach a certain point. Beyond that the elites will damage themselves and that'll never happen.

As much as I'd enjoy seeing a drastic reduction in American power it doesn't matter. We're culturally metastasized and its too late to disentangle ourselves

Gas prices are typically based on the Friday projections. This is why gas shoots up to more post-Friday. The rise throughout the week won't be more than 10 cents a day unless there is a gas run which there probably will be tomorrow.

ours went up 67 cents overnight,

this

I have learned long ago how to make my life require as little driving as possible. Its all about choices. I feel sorry for people who drive 1-2 hours to work every day. I used to do it. And I knew people who talked about how it took them over 2 hours to get to work sometimes. So in my head I always planned to have my work and residence close to each other. You can do this. It doesn't take much work just a little hindsight.

Attached: notmyproblem.gif (510x510, 568.75K)

>He doesn't understand that energy costs add a multiplier to literally every cost in the economy

raised all rates 10 a hr as of friday.. enjoy your sky high maintenance bills. if we find out you voted biden, we slip an extra 50 in.

$20 a gallon by the end of next week. Joe Biden will kill himself on Live TV and Kamala will begin WW3

jan 6 needs to be done the right way this time.