Americans Don't Like Hearing This...but it's true

Russia has surpassed them in in Air Superiority Fighter Jets.
The SU-57 is superior to both the F-22 and F-35 and the geopolitical consequences are massive

Attached: ta6w0lsgknx61.jpg (1242x1476, 300.13K)

Russia will sell the design to China out of necessity and the Chinese will mass produce it by the hundreds.

Mi 28 is the best attack helicopter ever, change my mind
>inb4 mutt cope

Russians make the best attack helicopters faggot. No cope needed. Every mutt faggot knows that much.

The SU-57 is better than the F-35 though because the F-35 was made by faggot neo Lockheed Martin engineers whereas the F-22 was made by ex nazis

China already has the J - 20 which with the newly upgraded engines will be superior to all american aircraft.

Attached: 1000x-1.jpg (1000x667, 32.03K)

>Mi 28 is the best attack helicopter ever, change my mind
they are getting shot down by based Ukes, change my mind you faggot

oh look a dead Russian next to abandoned equipment, just like in Ukraine.....

Those are mi 24’s & ka 52’s, cope harder faggot

Kek

>Those are mi 24’s & ka 52’s, cope harder faggot
sure sure you faggot, russia is losing this war HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Americans do have the S-97 Raider now
which I think is partly an attack helicopter

I don't know much about the choppers desu

Attached: Sikorsky-RAIDER-X-Coaxial-Helicopter-Featured-image.jpg (2000x1125, 151.77K)

Maybe but russians are shit pilots. Turkish roaches are shooting them down. Ukrainians, using the same planes and in some cases worse, are shooting them down. It’s actually one of the most surprising things of the whole war so far. The Russian military has proved to be undisciplined, unorganized, unprepared, unprofessional, basically incompetent.

Yes but Russia has one aircraft carrier

Retard or just lying

So what? They’ll only make eight of them anyways with half not being usable for some reason, and the geopolitical consequences will be massively irrelevant.

I genuinely don't care.

Attached: let-that-skink-in-meme.jpg (500x548, 51.23K)

>Maybe but russians are shit pilots
In all honestly fren, im drunk and shitposting....but the average Russian doesnt want this war...its a shitty thing all around

>t. Chink

China has two and it will be four by the end of the decade.
Including one that's nuclear powered.

russia has only passed the US in the realm of hypersonics (missiles and drones), and only because the slopes gave them the tech.

>The SU-57 is superior to both the F-22 and F-35 and the geopolitical consequences are massive
yeah, maybe it would matter if they actually built any, lmao