Since when was math considered racist? We should've known the wokes would not stay in the humanities

Since when was math considered racist? We should've known the wokes would not stay in the humanities

Attached: ucujuhak.jpg (500x300, 18.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/on2byc
news.osu.edu/conservatives-more-susceptible-to-believing-falsehoods/
equitablemath.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2020/11/1_STRIDE1.pdf
livescience.com/18132-intelligence-social-conservatism-racism.html
theglobeandmail.com/life/the-hot-button/study-links-low-intelligence-with-right-wing-beliefs/article543361/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's still humanities. They don't think math itself is racist, usually, but they do believe that expecting people to be proficient in it is racist. Sometimes it's because the culture of learning is white, sometimes it's because blacks tend to fail and therefore failure is now a black feature, so trying to reduce failure is some kind of white washing.

Woke ideology is unironically a war on objective truth. And it has festered most successfully in the Divided States of Embarrassment

Attached: 7F940025-489B-409A-A908-DF3C4909DD95.jpg (2400x1600, 344.71K)

Attached: 1642333760882s.jpg (176x250, 8.43K)

>Since when was math considered racist?
Since we lost WW2.
>remember the 5,999,999 who died.

why didn't this happen with programming? I don't want brainlets in my hobby.

Attached: unzipsdiarama.gif (500x254, 1.45M)

GOP has falled. Incels are losing. Lifes pretty good right now. Subscribe to Vaush

>the wokes
This war against Europeans is much older than "wokes."

Amen

programming is full of trannies

KYS

You're insane. Totally detached from reality.

You brought this on yourself when you rejected sharia

why would i kill myself, im not a tranny

>le epic antiwork face

Your the one who uses Any Forums. Use a real discussion website`

streamable.com/on2byc

yes, I know.

The trans suicide rate is not a death troll rather an attempt. The right keeps falling for misinformation. Your dragging society down! news.osu.edu/conservatives-more-susceptible-to-believing-falsehoods/

Ya that link looks TOTALLY safe....

Since the commies took control and decided to make everyone stupid. Stupid people are easily controlled. It’s one of the three strategies of communism. The other is removing knowledge of history, like destroying monuments and removing historical figures. He who controls the past controls the present. He controls the present controls the future. The next is making everyone poor. Retards think economic equality is everyone is rich. Lmao. Fucking retards. Commie equality is everyone is poor. They’re doing it in blue states by legalizing theft. Then Businesses can’t stay open. What happens then? You think mom and pop are gonna take the slack? Lmao, fucking retards. Supply lines are destroyed. The next is killing. Pick your reasoning—stupid, hatred, survival. Doesn’t matter. We are almost there. Probably before Biden leaves at the rate we are going. Fuck. I just hope we can find the politicians and oligarch billionaires.

Religion is a fucking myth cave man! KYS in the name of your lord already. Stop holding us down!

i literally dont care
dead trannies make my (functional) peepee hard
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

>doesn’t know what streamable is
Why are leftists so retarded?

Wrong picture.

Attached: 1643171581316m.jpg (1024x691, 89.47K)

Its the rights fault everything is shit right now. Trump created a system of unstablity. He knew the gas prices would sky rocket and he knew that the supply chain would be fucked. He did nothing and passed the boton and ran. Fuck trump and the incels who voted for him. We're still fixing and will be fixing his shit for years to come make yourself useful and stop being an incel and learn some shit (watch Vaush) get vaccinated and stop voting right. Stop being an NPC. Listen to those who know actual shit about the world

>Since when was math considered racist?
The people calling it racist would assert that it always has been because the way it was taught contributed to white supremacist power structures.

equitablemath.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2020/11/1_STRIDE1.pdf

When did people get the idea to start calling math racist? At least 15 years ago probably 20-25.

You will never find love incel
livescience.com/18132-intelligence-social-conservatism-racism.html

>MUH MISINFORMATION!!!!!!!

Attached: 1642809841370.png (722x720, 338.14K)

Leftism is a sign of higher IQ. Get fucked incel XD
theglobeandmail.com/life/the-hot-button/study-links-low-intelligence-with-right-wing-beliefs/article543361/

Attached: 1645769785498.png (1000x1598, 385.35K)

Its real and the right falls for it everytime. Vaush has been spreading some on this board to prove that point. You idiot fall for it everytime

my conservative mexican girlfriend also hates trannies
four years strong baby
what else do you have up your sleeve?

Take your meds and she'll disappear

fagot, a relative raped you and no one says anything to you out of pity. you should be grateful. now go back to the hole you came from