Take the bikepill

Cars are perhaps the most Jewish invention to ever exist:
>have to pay road (((tax)))
>forced under threat of violence to pay for (((insurance)))
>constantly have to buy (((petrol)))
>all repairs will require some (((proprietary))) part from an (((authorized dealer)))
>only made possible by the existence of giant corporations and the government, completely non self-sufficient
>makes you angry and depressed
>drive around trapped in a literal cage shielding you from nature like the good city dwelling goy you are

vs the based bike
>cheap to buy
>cheap and fun to maintain
>cheap and easy to upgrade
>no tax
>no fuel
>great way to exercise
>get to be fully immersed in nature
>great mental health benefits (when was the last time you saw someone sad while riding a bike?)
>can go literally wherever you want

You can keep seething over gas prices and stay enslaved by a system you have no control over. Or you can join us bikechads and step out of the jewish game entirely.

Attached: 1582325400102.jpg (1440x1080, 95.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-8Gd0cKIYdQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The flag was expected

Says the memeflaggot

The kike fears the bike

Attached: 159485968459483.png (590x770, 508.15K)

>nig gets in front
>wont die
>got bike stolen

try harder

Except my shithole forest doesn't have bike lanes. Theres barely enough width for two cars. In uk maybe could work like in Denmark

Attached: peaksoy.png (900x1600, 64.36K)

>e-bike
of course redditards would leave one jewish meme and fall for another

Nother W for big man Hitchens.

You have just as much right to use the road as anyone else.
Roads were built for, in order: pedestrians, horses, bikes and only at the very end, cars.

Dude, I love bikes but for recreation. Public transportation is the alternative to cars, not bikes - I don't want to arrive muddy, sweaty and wet to a place other than my home.

Ironically in my area you can drive atv/4 wheelers to town on the side of the roads in ditches. No license or insurance needed

Bikes should be use by people to travel around their village (1-5 mile journeys), trains and high-speed rail can be used for everything else.

>rented bikes in Okinawa thinking it would be a great way to get around the island
>30km of mountainous terrain later I wanted to fucking die
Fuck your bikepill I'll take a car

Attached: 1614560200896.jpg (864x864, 76.62K)

>Causes fertility and erectile problems and reduces test from squashing your bollocks/perineum

Based. Good for your health and the gas and tax jew doesn't get you.

Do you randomly sign up for 30km marathons too and then say "fuck running I'm going back to my car" when your untrained ass can't make it 3km?

>get run over by a chinese person
>They complain about a light uptick of insurance costs
>they forget they killed you in a week

>falling for the unproven jewish FUD
exercise boosts test, sitting on your ass in a plastic car inhaling fumes for hours certainly doesn't.

City slicker

you still need roads to ride a bike you fucking retarded bong

Humans have lived in villages for thousands of years user

I shouldn't have to sign up for a marathon just to go to the fucking aquarium. Your jewcycle might work in the city on your shitty little rock island but it certainly doesn't make any sense in places like Canada where it snows half the year

Attached: 1645414229084m.jpg (1024x576, 65.77K)

>buys 10 dollar cycling pants
>doesn't properly adjust sadle
>why does it crush my balls and make my ass hurt?
really?

You sound very emotional about this, schlomo
Every white man should be able to cycle 30km
Being a lardass isn't something you should strive for

can you show me where the road is?

Attached: 752x472.jpg (752x472, 116.13K)

Gonna need this thread to be filled with bicyclist gore. OP is a baiting retard that doesn’t recognize that if you touch anything or anything touches you while cycling you’re dead.

Holland looks comfy for bikes desu
youtube.com/watch?v=-8Gd0cKIYdQ

If you get a folding one you can carry it onto the tube and the grocery store.

Attached: brompton-brompton-m6l-black.jpg (644x644, 41.57K)

The shills hate cycling because they know it is the healthiest and whitest form of transportation

Attached: cycling_whiteness.jpg (1136x3869, 1.38M)

>Trek
Get better taste in bikes user

Look at all those healthy white people transporting themselves while socializing and giving $0.00 to jews to do so, it's no wonder the shills here despise cycling

they literally had to avoid banning coca leaves, to stop whites winning all the time

Meanwhile, in reality when a carcuck actually confronts a bikechad

Attached: 1628271125744.webm (1280x720, 2.76M)

>amerimutt tries to derail the thread into our team vs your team brand consoomerism
grow up