/chug/ - Comfy Happening in Ukraine General #349

Previous: ▶WARNING
Be aware, any /chug/ thread that uses globohomo nuspeak wording in the OP (such as Kyiv) or cites UKROP sources (like video game footage) are fake shill threads.

▶Latest
>Russian Ministry of Defense has dropped new information concerning the US-backed bio labs in Ukraine, and will release more details in the near future (t.me/s/intelslava)
>Russian forces have entered Kharkov and Energodar - Berdyansk, Kherson and Irpin have fallen - Mariupol is surrounded and being attacked
>Fighting in the streets of the city of Sumy
>Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Station in the city of Energodar has been seized by Russian forces. Energodar itself encircled
>Ukrainian sources say Ukraine's security service has shot & killed Denis Kireev, a member of the Ukrainian negotiating team. He was apparently killed while resisting arrest on suspicion of treason
>Russian forces have captured Zaporozhye NPP
>Facebook and Twitter blocked in Russia for those without VPN
>2nd round of negotiations over. Both sides agreed on humanitarian corridors for civilian evacuations
>Ukraine blowing bridges along the Dnieper in retreat
>NATO rejects no-fly zone in Ukraine
>EU rejects supplying jets to Ukraine
>Russia bombs propaganda facilities, TV tower and accidentally holocast memorial in Kiev
>Russian strike on Kharkov administrative building
>40 mile long convoy heading towards Kiev
>Negotiations ended without peace
>Belarus preparing to send soldiers into Ukraine
>Large convoy of Russian troops and tanks is moving towards Kiev
>The EU have closed airspace to Russian aircraft
>Putin orders Russian nuclear deterrent forces to be on alert
>Ukrainian delegation set for peace talks with Russian delegates in Belarus

▶Livestreams
youtu.be/HIPNVm6lNfM
youtu.be/x3yMxxAkN4w
youtu.be/iZebYm-nenY

▶/chug/ Template & Resources
rentry.org/chug2022

Attached: SOVL.webm (868x480, 2.95M)

Other urls found in this thread:

governance40.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Troops-Trolls-and-Troublemakers.pdf
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"allowed on the internet"/type/op/start/2022-01-01/end/2022-02-28/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/363861616
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/363306133
nytimes.com/2019/11/13/world/europe/ukraine-ihor-kolomoisky-russia.html
youtube.com/watch?v=kDdcPUv6FW4&ab_channel=Panzer_Runner
litter.catbox.moe/gakp4x.mp4
streamable.com/mnc1g9
litter.catbox.moe/sfmfkk.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reminder that by even Ukrain's claimed Russian losses(asset losses, not talking about casualties), and wikipedia's road cope estimate of territory gains Russia's invasion is on par with any other rapid invasion in recent history. This also includes Russia's advance slowing down several times due to ceasefires for negotiations. And compared to recent wars Russia has been extremely reserved in it's disruption of life, incredibly limited damage to urban environments, no mass cuts of power or communications.
If you use more reasonable estimates for losses and actual gains not roadcope they've outperformed everyone. You don't have to believe a single Russian MoD or shill claim to verify this.

Any "military expert" that comes out calling this operation a "disaster" because of a couple downed aircraft and vehicles very clearly doesn't understand aggressive maneuver warfare or military operations in general. This is at worst an average performance.

Attached: PL855pKg.jpg (728x956, 75.46K)

First.

Did hohols win?

I can't believe the biolab schizo was right.

Attached: image.png (910x800, 550.63K)

They didnt take the airport, they were beaten, retreated and linked with the first convoy.
So partial success, partial failure

saved

Leftist anti-Russia shills are trying to control the narrative now that normalfags are here. Their posts are hilariously inorganic, considering 1) Any Forums is pro-Russia since he saved Assad, and 2) it would take a schizophrenic to say, "Fuck immigration and vax mandates," but then turn around and side with the same deep state, which now astroturfs solidarity for a Jewish Ukraine and encourages citizens to fight a fight they can't win so they can flood Europe with more black refugees and pin a big number of dead noncombatants on Putin. Russia is evil for reclaiming a country that was indistinguishable from it for centuries to improve its security state, while globalists place nukes and launch pointless wars and brutal regime changes (one prevented by Russia) all across the globe without even a slap on the wrist.

Globalists are pouring millions of "dark money" dollars into online propaganda, commonly employed by information ministries, specialized military units and political operatives to shape the flow of information. "Russian trolls" are nothing compared to the cyberwafare budget of the Western Hemisphere. Check Table 3 for a glimpse:
governance40.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Troops-Trolls-and-Troublemakers.pdf

Shills always plagued Any Forums, be it perfidious propaganda or slide threads with topics ranging from suggestive suicidal ideation to framing Any Forums as incels with anti-women threads, but notice how said threads came to a halt the second Russia's invasion became imminent:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"allowed on the internet"/type/op/start/2022-01-01/end/2022-02-28/
Anti-Russia shills are anti-white:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/363861616
Pro-Russia sentiment gets deleted:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/363306133

Ad hoc analyses show that Any Forums has hundreds of slide threads at any given time (go-to flags: Slavic, Nordic, Netherlands, Georgia, UK, Canada, Australia, Greek, Brazil, meme).

Attached: 1646376373543.jpg (2309x1533, 311.01K)

Better luck next time

Attached: 832slvi.gif (540x325, 489.92K)

meanwhile..

Attached: 1634023462078.jpg (2706x1600, 2.22M)

Fuck jannies

Attached: Screenshot (307).png (1352x449, 128.09K)

Thank you baker.

rare
They won the simpaty and support of all west for one week on Twitter
>the war?
nah

We should rename Lvov to Kadyrovgrad just to piss hohols off

Attached: rape ball.png (1000x1255, 1.79M)

SO THE NAZIS WERE TALKING ABOUT GOING TO JOIN RUSSIA
>SO THE NAZIS WERE TALKING ABOUT GOING TO JOIN RUSSIA

>A crucial figure in the effort was a billionaire named Ihor Kolomoisky, who spent millions of dollars to field and equip fighters and helped stop the Russian advance in 2014.

>But Mr. Kolomoisky, widely seen as Ukraine’s most powerful figure outside government, given his role as the patron of the recently elected President Volodymyr Zelensky, has experienced a remarkable change of heart: It is time, he said, for Ukraine to give up on the West and turn back toward Russia.

>“They’re stronger anyway. We have to improve our relations,” he said, comparing Russia’s power to that of Ukraine. “People want peace, a good life, they don’t want to be at war. And you” — America — “are forcing us to be at war, and not even giving us the money for it.”
nytimes.com/2019/11/13/world/europe/ukraine-ihor-kolomoisky-russia.html

Attached: ccvggk.jpg (640x488, 52.38K)

Attached: 76456145242.png (491x615, 339.22K)

You want the full video?- VDV assault airfield at Hostomel?? Ukrainians panic and drive into Kiev shouting the russians are coming- they handed out AK's to the populace before. The lead truck gets massacred by the ukrainians in friendly fire, the Strela-10 driver panics and attempts to flee the scene crushing a car. I will post the video- might only be in another thread. I will reply to this post. Using streamable okay?
To the German user in the last thread.

peдкий

Do you have the version with modern russian soldiers?

UUUOOOOOH BUHANKA EROTIC

Attached: 1634750587371.jpg (1600x1132, 220.93K)

mm new bread

Attached: 1637380853279.png (900x900, 324.11K)

BUHANKA UOHHHHHH

Attached: 16465986553970.png (1292x2160, 950.8K)

what tangible military successes has russia had thus far?

Attached: basado 127.jpg (546x491, 93.65K)

gib back?

RARE
A
R
E

>- "Agat," I'm "Sova-one". Do you copy?
> - "Agat" listening.
> - Can see civies near the house #4. A lot of them. Carrying bags. They want to get out the city through the separatist corridor. Do you copy?
> - The fuck they're doing? Can you repeat?
> - Civvies want to get out. They're packing their bags and fucking right off. What shall we do with them?
> - Fucking stop them. Throw them back into their houses and have them sit there.
> - "Agat," maybe we shall let them just fuck off?
> - HAVE YOU FUVKING LOST YOUR MIND? Maybe you're going to catch arty strikes with your ass? The moment they're gone, Russians will fucking level the whole city with Grads. Shall they [civvies] start getting uppity - shoot their fucking arms and legs then. Do you copy?
> - Understood. Over.

Attached: 1621133892786.jpg (852x852, 120.84K)

Can someone photoshop a Russian flag in pic related

Attached: 1630675446473.jpg (1783x2044, 1.53M)

If you are posting here while wearing an American service uniform you are actively committing treason, and are desecrating the legacy of honorable men and women who fought and died in that uniform. Do you not understand what is happening? You are complicit. The time to do the right thing was yesterday, or are you too much of a coward to put your country first? Ask yourself this, if the American public knew what you were doing and for whom, how would they react? That shame you feel....is real.

ukraine is a disgrace.

Attached: albanianfaggot091359195.jpg (630x1200, 63.69K)

This is the reasonable take, I just like necromancy memes. Disrupted airport, wait till more troops come when the big boys turn up.

R A R E

Attached: 1646438854629.jpg (1280x960, 236.42K)

Bonjour!

THREAD THEME:
youtube.com/watch?v=kDdcPUv6FW4&ab_channel=Panzer_Runner

Attached: THE HAPPENING.gif (670x473, 586.46K)

>Full Kherson Oblast
>Crimean canal open again
>Biggest nuclear reactor in the country (1/3 of electricity)
>Full azov coast

That in the south that is the area that interest me the most

sort of, you can see here a short summary
litter.catbox.moe/gakp4x.mp4

Americans are used to ruin countries during invasions. Russia doesn't want to raze Ukraine to the ground because it's rightful Russian clay. Why would you burn down your own home?

Requesting the most recent map plz

Attached: russian armor tracers.webm (962x542, 2.75M)

my gf ordered food and when i went out to pay for it i saw that she ordered fucking McDonalds
beatings are in order

why?

streamable.com/mnc1g9

Attached: yApX51vRuGw.jpg (720x610, 168.39K)

Attached: FNHdtpvWYAAnEGz.jpg (2487x4096, 1.2M)

/chug/ is dead
long live the /chug/

Getting banned for that on Any Forums is pretty retarded
Fuck them

Attached: 1646006894622.jpg (1024x576, 412.96K)

am i blind or is that givi at the left side of the table?

>see empty thread in catalog
>click
>already over 10 replies
How people use pol when it moved this fast is beyond me
You can never have conversations or multi day same thread updates. Reminder slower boards are ubermensch

>NOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T BAN ME FOR SPAMMING SEXUALIZED DRAWINGS OF CHILDREN!!!

Pedophiles will be fed to shitbulls. Starting with the genitalia. You know which video I'm talking about.

Attached: 42315321.png (584x596, 154.69K)

Anti-Zelensky Ukrainians, stay safe, bros. We'll drink Kvas together once everything's over.

Attached: 3x (3).png (112x112, 15.34K)

You died. I saw it. Admit it.

Attached: party-of-lincoln.png (2458x235, 48.95K)

Yeah I just cant stand the shole OSINT comunity treating it as a massive failure when it was like 200-400 dudes.
It was a small gamble inside all the battle plan, that is all

saved
Where was this taken?

>the United States Military is threatened by green frogs on a Cuban Cigar Forum

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 796BB2EB-B861-49C1-A4A9-1844A525B1A7.gif (360x273, 3.81M)

Only cowards hit women. I hope your gf finds a better man one day. Violence against women is never acceptable.

No Russian ever called me a pedo

If you are enlisted in the Israeli foreign legion, you're gay

Attached: 164659959184.jpg (600x450, 77.82K)

its only schizoposting until msm catches up

Attached: 1644640657060.jpg (789x1024, 62.96K)

RARE

Pedo

You know the most disturbing thing about this whole event to me? How rapidly and seamlessly the normies were reprogrammed onto a war footing. Covid which was all important a month ago doesn't exist anymore. Putin is a madman, a hitler, and talking about the very real security concerns russia has about nato expanding up to its border, even with a clear example on the other foot of the same thing happening to us with the cuban missile crisis, is russian propaganda.

I've always known they have the memories of goldfish and that they're herd animals, but it has been absolutely insane watching the antiwar, workers rights left turn into corporatist warhawk neocons.

Attached: 1646512848300.jpg (1200x1677, 239.18K)

No, I don't think I will.

Attached: 1586229680625.jpg (1150x1600, 315.04K)

i will beat her in bed and there is nothing you can do about it

sovl

Reminder that there still retards in my country and I hate it. Russian liberals are actually all right wing, but leftists and zoomers still exists. All this whining about Iphone, about Instagram about not being able to go to Czech Republic or some other nigger place in Europe. It's sickening. And meltdown right now is so huge you should see this. I HATE ANYONE WHO NOT PRO RUSSIA HERE HE'S A TRAITOR AND DESERVES A BULLET

Attached: image.png (1106x830, 787.63K)

Ahh shit i made another bake too soon or too late.
litter.catbox.moe/sfmfkk.mp4

Attached: 2022-03-06 21_49_56-zelenskybunker.mp4 - VLC media player.png (1374x715, 570.33K)

That map is too conservative on the advances on the Luhansk oblast, at least in the north.

Russia should think about taking the Yuzhnoukrainsk nuke plant tonight.
They were 15km away 10 hours ago.

Attached: QuqalMX.jpg (306x306, 38.71K)

Did you forget Russia's necromancers?

Attached: Rasputin.jpg (1200x799, 196.84K)