Oh no I'm gonna commit treason and betray western society because I saw a black man with a white girl and I cant have...

Oh no I'm gonna commit treason and betray western society because I saw a black man with a white girl and I cant have sex

Attached: df7.jpg (750x751, 28.24K)

Oh no I'm gonna commit treason and betray my co-ethnics because I'm submissive to authority and I cant have sex

Attached: HealthyUSA.webm (498x720, 1.87M)

Ok Doreen

I bet that's what you look like. You all have an issue with projecting your weakness on others

>western society
Jews aren't western, rabbi.

i have absolutely no reason to support this country. i cant even get a damn minimum wage job. ive been working out for about two years now. and practicing with guns. I will be free

Attached: Ryo_Saeba.jpg (350x490, 32.35K)

Oh no, a slide thread created by a faggot subhuman who's jealous of Whites!
All fields
KYS nigger lol

It's afraid.

Enjoy the new world faggot!

Attached: pepelaugh.jpg (2544x4000, 381.85K)

shit like this and tranny kids are unironically more grotesque than gore.

SUKA BLYATT RUSSIANS THE AMERICAN NIGGERS OVER HERE

>Me on the front lines of Poland 2025

Based. Next time you want help think twice when taking pussy from bottom 90% of men.

Attached: 1648254720152.jpg (663x680, 62.93K)

>western society

Is this the cemetery where they will all be buried within the next 3 to 7 years when their arteries clog?

Treason to whom? I’m not a WEF subject. Any politician attending their meetings and crafty policy aligned to those directives is committing treason. And since when did you care about patriotism?

Since you’re getting into it, I can link you a copy of the Constitution if you’d like to learn what you must truly support. Welcome newfren!

kys wojaktroon.

rightist have nothing to fight for. Blind rage at their own problems

insulting people won't make them support you

Stfu tranny kike how many times are u gon post this shit

Attached: 556F0FE2-B16C-4C8C-8097-A0772EA9321B.gif (338x338, 2.13M)

This but unironically

The fuck does "betraying western society" even mean? Not attending the local faggot pride parade? Western society can eat shit.

I dont think sexing females equals being a subhuman globalist golem

>dude it’s treason to accept the military operations of a country that your own country is not at war with
What the fuck is this reasoning? I don’t understand. Was it treason for all the hippies in the 70s to be protesting the Vietnam war? Is it always treason to view your countries “enemies” favourably? Tell me, faggot, were the people protesting the Vietnam war TREASONOUS ENEMIES TO AMERICA? And if not, then how is it FUCKING TREASON to literally just view Russia favourably? You aren’t even at war with them. Answer me, you faggot, I want to hear you explain this to me.

>Series of threads like this today
I guess the putin monkey posts have been determined to be ineffective

Any country that produces as many incels as western society has deserves to die, because there's something wrong with it.

How does someone get so fucking fat?

>df7.jpg
They’re not sending their best.