I don't know what to believe anymore

I don't know what to believe anymore.

Attached: R.jpg (1300x730, 76.48K)

It's a subtle joke.

Everything that I am
Everything that I believe
Everything that I say, do, think, feel
can be boiled down into one simple belief
ALL kikes everywhere MUST be eradicated!

no i understand what the joke of the sign is

I don't care how we get there
How it is done
All I know is that the world will be immeasurably better when ALL KIKES ARE ERADICATED! If you are more than 1/10th kike then you have to die.

If you have more than 0.5% kike blood in you then you need to be sterilized.

You see Sneed rhymes with Feed and Seed, so it's a funny joke because Chuck rhymes with Suck and Fuck.

Within two generations there won't be enough who escape the net to matter. And then in 2000 years we will have to do it all over again.

ok but whos chuck

That’s pretty clever

So stop believing everyone and accept you just don't know what's reallmanrdy going on

Attached: 1645236106360.jpg (500x500, 48.61K)

Picture klaus Schwab or other elites going to bed..
Like tucking in and sleeping cozy..

You can’t.

I'm Chuck, selling the old Fuck and Suck gave me a huge windfall profit. Have you see real estate prices? Yea... you may not be able to find a reliable glory hole these days but if you know who to ask for "seed" you might be able to find what you're looking for out back.

Do not trust anyone, they are shilling
Do not take sides, not your problem
Trust only in what's best for you
Fuck kikes

Repeat this mantra

>focus on me, create my own reality

all solved

>muh (((jews)))

people still believe this meme?

man, its equal parts exciting and annoying that everyone has had so much time to study, because it really shows that the media is all about dividing on us things we generally agree on

Just a few hours ago, me and my sisters husband got sort of heated discussing the whole war thing, because I am of the opinion that what we are watching is mostly the remnants of a dying, old order that has lived off of war for the last century, if not more. I told him that what NATO did to Ukraine is dirty and that how we are handling it in the EU and US is basically a ''declaration of bankruptcy'' in the moral department. By this I mean, we are practically funding another shitshow of a proxy war instead of taking up a fight that might be needed. We pussied out.

He instantly started arguing loudly about MUH NUKES and how Ukraine and the other non-NATO countries DECIDED this outcome by not voting for being in NATO. And while I cant entirely disagree, I cannot for the life of me understand why we are cheering on the death of our brothers and sisters because some old fucks said so.

He would rather that Russia invaded Ukraine, Finland, Sweden and the rest, he would rather let our people die, than push back in fear of the MAD scenario

Its all fucking stupid and I honestly wish we could go beyond this, but if war is on the horizon, war is what we must prepare for. I will not partake in any funding or support of any parts of this, but if foreign boots start marching on the soil of my ancestors, I will fight to keep them the fuck out even if it means total destruction. Death over foreign rule.

Attached: 1595751371447.jpg (692x738, 97.33K)

You dont believe anything, you just coom and kek

Focus on building the foundation of your house both realistically and metaphorically.
The liars of the world want you to be confused and distracted. Keep living your life.

start believing yourself