The next president of Russia

Westoids will celebrate at first, but when they realize a shitty slav got replaced by a mongoloid warlord they'll seethe, cry and gnash their teeth

Attached: 1646593967300.jpg (440x622, 55.85K)

Well take care of him too tf

He originally refused to become the mayor of Moscow when offered the position, but was forced by Putin to take it.
Then he refused to role of the defense minister, but was forced by Putin to take it.
I'm sure he won't resist the role of president... right.... right?

Actually he would be better for making a war economy hope they put the former defence minster in charge of modernization again

How bad is racism in russia? are siberians accepted or are they bullied in the western part of Russia?

he's based though

I could see it, he just has that vibe

This is the guy who planned war with Ukraine.
Picking a military leader responsible for one of the worst defeats of your country is rather impossible.

He kinda looks like Stalin.

Why? He's literally an architect and construction engineer.

funniest shit i read today
upvote
(he, him)

He's in charge of the invasion. It was pretty much all his idea. War isn't Putin's style.

fucking churka lol

Lol why is Putin getting all the blame

He is not going to be president that assola with the funny name Will be

>War isn't Putin's style
Imagine being this confidently retarded

Because idiots think he is in charge of everything because puitn is commander and cheif of the armed forces but no one knows he only signs the orders

Siberians (like Yakuts) are far more tolerated than Chechens, Dagestanis and other dudes from Caucasus. Middle asians are somewhere inbetween
that is, of course, as far as i know from my Russian frens

there's Qtard level claims he'll stage a coup, what coping level are we at now?
regardless, he would be far more brutal in foreign policy so those turn of events would be interesting to see

Attached: Zunny.jpg (994x1024, 120.38K)

maybe he planned war so everyone will hate putin and he will have easy job in taking his throne

I mean it's half true putin is a glownigger as wise man would say wage war by deception