HAPPENING

Sergey Shoygu might attempt a coup next week

Attached: HOLY SHIT.jpg (1180x606, 73.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/W_kKIibHuf0
youtube.com/watch?v=bej61P8YaXo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Doubt.png

Attached: 1572925898585.gif (280x189, 1.99M)

>US officials suggest

Attached: EfXCE01UYAA8csO.jpg (798x644, 41.03K)

the absolute state of the propaganda. Ukraine executed one of their own top negotiators in the street yesterday and they're trying to act like it's Russia that has internal divisions

based
it depends on how bad the economy gets, if he gets the support of the peasants then it's likely, my russian frens have also said there's been talks of a coup/civil war

>US officials

Attached: 1646095364972.gif (300x300, 3.11M)

Shoygu always looked like a good bloke to me

Why do braindead inbred leftists always believe evuerything they read on the internet?

Attached: IMG_2990.png (545x530, 274.76K)

AH SWEET, MORE BULLSHIT WESTERN PROPAGANDA!
Keep it up, glowniggers. We're gonna kill your whole families.

Attached: 264469393_3179317942327246_5877650603401667559_n.jpg (960x578, 55.1K)

Unnamed sources have confirmed....

>all fields

Attached: pol twitter toilet.jpg (1024x1024, 158.6K)

At this point, literally anything else happening is more likely than regime change.

this

gradeschool level psyop
i hope nobody falls for this arab-tier bullshit

>source
>my anus

incompetence is tantamount to treason so i believe it

Shoigu is civil engineer, construction worker. He wont do shit.

Thanks for the headsup, will watch out for the happening in say, 2 weeks

>US officials
>suggest

Attached: 195830122841.gif (500x373, 445.07K)

>attempt coup

Highly doubtful. He and Putin seem compatico.

Short Bio
On 23 February 2022, the European Union considered Shoigu responsible for actively supporting and implementing actions and policies that undermine and threaten the territorial integrity, sovereignty and independence of Ukraine as well as the stability or security in Ukraine. On 25 February 2022, following Russia's invasion of Ukraine, the United States added Shoigu to the Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons List.

Personal life
Shoigu is known to speak nine languages, including English, Japanese, Chinese, and Turkish aside from Russian.

Hobbies
Shoigu enjoys studying the history of Russia of Peter the Great's time and 1812–1825 (French invasion of Russia and the Decembrist revolt).

Shoigu is fond of sports and is a fan of the CSKA Moscow hockey team. He also enjoys football and is a fan of Spartak Moscow. In March 2016, together with Sergey Lavrov, Shoigu presented the Russia People's Soccer League, with aims to unite fans of the sport from all over Russia.

Shoigu collects Indian, Chinese, and Japanese swords and daggers. He also enjoys bard songs and plays the guitar. He does water color paintings and graphics. He also enjoys collecting old pieces of wood, some of which he has shown to Putin.

Attached: Sergey_Shoigu.jpg (440x622, 55.85K)

Well considering how its going for Russia and Putin, you would think many people want his head. ASAP

I support peace and love, I am against violence. I hope all war ends.

Attached: C0BD7CD8-BBA8-4482-A430-452CE18C01F1.jpg (749x893, 127.54K)

Remember when everyone was in doubt of invasion because source was us officials?

So was Xi, but look at him now. Also Bin Laden, Civil Engineers were made to lead.

Oh yay maybe he will end the war by fixing his god forsaken army

lol
LMAO

for real, it seems like us officials have had pretty good intelligence. russcucks seething

>random twitter account suggests

Attached: 1646594031420.png (1152x1147, 78.88K)

i mean, in the video that they announced the start of the war, he looked like he was fucking seething at putin

I mean this guy probably would slaughter the Ukrainians better than Putin

>US officials suggest...

Attached: 1640646753724.jpg (828x1066, 540.02K)

Link, don't think I've seen that.

US officials also said Biden legitimately received 80,000,000 votes, so forgive me for taking this story with a pinch of salt!

US officials are buzzfeed tier now, it's incredible how they can't stop themselves from lying every day

Attached: usfakenews.png (525x947, 240.82K)

He was angry because he's probably or Putin came up with the tactic which are wasting Russian men and equipment

BASED.

Oh no no

>He also enjoys collecting old pieces of wood, some of which he has shown to Putin.
So that explains the "armor" on Russian trucks.

What does that knowledge give you? Genuine question...

>Vladimir Vladimirovich, look at this cool stick I found
>That is nice Sergei but you can't take it home in the car

You mean guys calling invasion since Dec 2021?

He is saying he's a friend of Putin a Russian patriot what would removing Putin serve

he always looks same, grumpy old man

the boy who cried wolf was right for once out of how many times?

are there more credible sources saying the same or is this another shill thread?

Attached: 1615088871020.jpg (499x481, 27.94K)

>for real, it seems like us officials have had pretty good intelligence. russcucks seething

Attached: Fried Zogbot lip-smacking noises.png (435x309, 142.71K)

And the fact they said they were going to invade for almost 2 months before it happened. A broken clock is right twice a day. Their greatest hits are:
Missed Russia prepping troops at Georgia’s border
Missed the Russia build up in Syria
Missed the Russian buildup and invasion plans in DNR
Missed Russian hackers spending 100k to steal an election (yeah it BS but they literally say this)
Missed the chinese bio lab connection
Missed the 2018, AND 2020 election interference
Missed numerous terror attacks
Failed to predict size of Floyd protests
Failed to predict China establishing their own version of SWIFT
On and on
They eventually got this one right. Which was obvious to anyone who knew that Putin and zelensky are both YGL at the WEF and every WEF controlled government was in trouble and needed a distraction. Hell this means they were off by a couple of months on predicting an action they themselves helped setup. That’s pretty damn bad…

>Remember when the US established that narrative JUST PRIOR to Zelenski's visit to Munich whereas he suggested Ukraine was going to pursue nukkes?

DUMBASS SHILL

You think that no one is paying attention?

>durrr, how to creat a self-fulfilling Prophecy...durrr

>i put in a funny picture, so that means im not seething
the absolute state of russcucks

i for one welcome our new tuvinian overlords
let me express my feelings through throat singing

fake, if he "suspects". sergey would be dead already.

Attached: cards.gif (173x231, 15.75K)

which VPN provider you use Ivan?

It's difficult situation and source of this post is twitter account. I am not saying that us officials can't be wrong but I was doubting them before and learned from it.

>Publically announced coup
The level of retardaion in the West is now critical.
Just surrender at this point. All western countries are ruled by massive retarded faggots.

>BREAKING: Sergey Shoygu fell out a window on the 1st floor and died from his injuries.

Absolutely based

>US officials
Stopped reading there

Not even Zelensky was believing them about the invasion

>US officials suggest
>random ass twitter

that's bullshit but i'll believe it

Attached: Shoygu house.jpg (960x640, 206.39K)

Sergey Shoygu just flew over my house.

IM GONNA
IM GONNA
COOOOUUUUUP

Attached: triggered tranny jew leftist.jpg (810x1024, 101.79K)

so he's an oligarch weeaboo

He sounds like a really nice man desu

Yea, Russia is definitely not retarded in the entire thing. Yap.

Vlad Putin has Christ on his side which guarantees total victory

youtu.be/W_kKIibHuf0

Attached: A man for Christ .jpg (720x883, 142.64K)

Stop posting literally who twitter niggers, I don't give a flying fuck about their mouth diarrhea.
Useless piece of shit, your mother should've aborted you.

NATO is trying meme magic. They are trying to will a reality into existence. They did this to Trump. Try to get him to distrust his advisers that were actually good to him like Bannon and to get him to trust his actual betrayers like Kushner.

>He also enjoys collecting old pieces of wood

Attached: russian anti anti-armor 1.jpg (1280x960, 478.34K)

This.

>All western countries are ruled by massive retarded faggots.
Well western countries which you deemed as faggots seem to be doing better job at managing countries, now aren't they, Ivan? remind me again How much is Russia's gdp per capita?

>amerishart wishful thinking

Attached: la goblina del UN.jpg (406x409, 17.88K)

He was actually one of those who did. Rushing to everybody and asking for weapons. One of our generals said that it was obvious from satelite pictures that they are already making formations and receiving too much supplies just for training.

>psssst. HEY EVERYONE IN THE WORLD!!!!
>I'm going to sneak in and coup this mo fo. >DON'T TELL ANYONE!
For fuck's sake, you easily brainwashed niggercattle lemmings.
Stop slurping up blatant kike propaganda.

What the fuck is it going to take you get you to wake the fuck up out of the Hegelian Dialectic, and WRECK SHOP on BOTH sides of the jewish coin?!!!

Attached: Son.jpg (1280x720, 137.33K)

DESPERATE!LOL

Attached: Vatnik Cope.jpg (933x1094, 230.98K)

How would US officials know what Putin is thinking, and even if they did why would they announce something like this instead of just letting it happen.

Attached: CCSSpiralEyes.jpg (1440x1080, 111.42K)

>next week
No no no no, you still don't get it.
It's TWO MORE WEEKS

Attached: 1641052782933.gif (490x361, 392.68K)

...except for the truth.
Fucking niggercattle.

When it finally catches up to them, I hope it hurts.

Gerasimov is really the key. He can put both Shoygu and Putin into prison.

Like clockwork.

Attached: Afghan cope- Amerimutt true face.png (698x2407, 1.02M)

They are breaking away from the West, from globohomo, from trannies, anti-whites, faggots... They are the smartest nation in the West.

They are modern emos. Nobody understand how big shithole russia is so everybody is retarded.

Mind readers
Stop having gay thoughts by the way

Because they've been pushing Zelenskyy to axe the Minsk agreements instead of indefinitely delaying them. Putin drafted it himself in 2014 and Ukraine signed it to prevent losing Donbas right then and there after the coup. That was the flip switch, along with declared intent to withdraw from their denuclearization agreement.

horrifying display of russcuck coping. keep posting your funny memes to mask your inner rage

check'd and traitorgettheropefirstpilled

Attached: 1622853291007.jpg (400x600, 28.56K)

Maybe US officials should be worrying about their own illegal president first

>They are breaking away from the West, from globohomo, from trannies, anti-whites, faggots... They are the smartest nation in the West.
You need to do a more research on this. Russia's Muslim population is already over 20 million.

>seem to be doing better job at managing countries
How? By flooding them with non whites, promoting anti-white ideology?

As compared to the booming georgian economy? Kek.
You're behind some african countries on GDP/capita. Even Serbia isn't that poor.

“US officials” is the new “British scientists” kek

what was the false flag then?
Didn't they say Russia will create one? Did we missed it?

youtube.com/watch?v=bej61P8YaXo

about 6 seconds in; he looks like he's ready to break his neck

fake and gay like OP

Exactly. Putin is doing an awesome job and everyone supports him. Russia can't stop winning. Trust the plan.

we did the same woodwork during the war, and it works pretty good in urban environment

Nature is Racist.
Nature is Fascist.
The deadly Law of the Natural Order is an inescapable reality.
Play by the rules, or go extinct.

Welcome to planet Earth.

Attached: Sonnenrad1.jpg (800x312, 65.47K)

>he said while the muslim prayer call sounds throughout his "white" country
its okay pierre