A new Russian revolution is brewing

A new Russian revolution is brewing.
5000 arrested today.
We might see millions of Russians in the streets within a week.
Putin will be removed and all this shit will be over.

Attached: 2022-03-06_195651.jpg (897x594, 57.37K)

Probably not.

Attached: 1618536272097.jpg (828x1676, 592.2K)

He can always just nuke Moscow or Petersburg.

tumor weaks guize

There won't be any revolution. Nobody has the guts to kill politicians and take Government buildings these days and that's what it takes to stage a revolution. Whining and protesting is not revolution.

>new potato vodka brewing.
>6 gorillions peeled today.
>Might see barillion russians drunk this week!
>Putinvjichzsovskanovinovich says a toast and all this shiitake is overu, senpai. Now, give me pantsu or else seppuku!

who can say what is true
but what is true is the stupid fucking retard anons on the board who will say this is based, meanwhile if this happened to a trump rally and thousands of trumpers were sent to jail the endless seething would never quiet we'd be hearing about it today or compare it to the situation in leafland and according to every user it is a huge affront on human decency what Trudeau is doing and he's basically Castro

rules for theeeeeeeee

Attached: honkhonk.gif (498x498, 207.14K)

This

hope so. it is time for ussr resurrection. what a disaster that would be for the west

It's so sad to see the Russian people have to suffer like this. I hope they do rise up against Putin and his regime. So terrible regular citizens have to bare the brunt of all this terrible war.

Attached: 1646583731350.jpg (250x250, 4.41K)

Sadly true, Russia can't even manage a truck parade

False. Once money and food come short, even the army will turn against it's own leaders.

not gonna happen

Oh look, the CIA is trying to setup another color revolution. Hope the russians capture and hang them all.

5000 so many wow what up from 3000 so maybe 10k Russians what a larage opposition

>A new Russian revolution
Did you mean a new coup d'état orchestrated by the Brits to shatter the Russian state? Yes, I can see it coming.

Trade will be booming with China, Iran, North Korea, Saudi Arabia. Ivan is used to being poor.

Ukraine must surrender or be destroyed. Godspeed Mr. Putin. NATO dogs burn in hell

Fake and gay

And how many people do these 10k people know? This might spread like WILDFIRE

Hello r/worldnews

No, if Biden did it we’d care. If trump rounded up liberals and trannys and sent them to camps I would be ecstatic. Principles in war are for faggots, and will doom your cause. Winning is all that matters