Fuck Mexico

twitter.com/flemoso/status/1500303720038518786?s=21

I hate this shithole country, its people are retarded and they will never amount to nothing more than a third world dumpster.

I hope the northern states secede soon from the rest of this hell. I‘m tired of being associated with these savages.

Attached: 550F100A-3F4A-4F94-9C84-47E217DC72CA.png (1334x750, 2.23M)

The white latina girls are fuckin top notch paco, send more of those ones

How come latinas have such big asses if latinos have such short dicks? Is it to prevent rape from behind?

Carry a gun

my ancestors should have never treat those animals as human, shoulda killed them all like anglos did in north america

Attached: FMjgs0jWYAYCZF8.jpg (1080x786, 168.18K)

Its almost illegal here. It‘s „allowed“ but there’s just one fucking gun store in the whole country. It‘s a joke.

Got any vids of Mexican traps getting castrated?

>Imagine people risking their lives for retarded sport rivalries

Yes, you should have. Now I can only hope the north secedes before those animals flood our states.

Maricon larping as german

yeah but he'll still die you can't actually survive when you're a cuck who only shoots in self defense

Authorities have already identified all perpetrators. Good job!

public autoerotic asphyxiation gone wrong?

Pedo north. Do you like to fuck your little nephews?

better that than being a subhuman. Kys

Police seem to be doing a good job killing people who "threaten" them. You think they were always around or maybe guns were invented first?

Castrated norteño larping as europoor. They will never love you faggot. To any US/european you are nothing but mexican barf.

SMALL PENIS

>Got any vids of Mexican traps getting castrated?
...fucks wrong with you

Thank Vishnu I wasn't born in that shithole country

Attached: 1644926785508.jpg (1080x810, 116.23K)

Who opened the gates?
Seems like the Jan 6 psy-op.
Stadium staff was in it.

Attached: 1646549610229.webm (750x418, 860.71K)

It's insane that there's a full scale modern war going on and a normal day in Mexico is still more brutal

Attached: MeanwhileInMexico.webm (352x640, 2.92M)

I don't care, better beaner than a cucked german or gringo

>better that than being a subhuman.
Then why you don't try fortune in US? Not enough white for them? Why you want others to secede? Because you are Marica Culon, and fucking traitor to your own country.

Back to ředdit newfag

For Mexico the issue is outside of Mexico City nothing matters, it's just a big narco ranch.

these norteños, believing their life will be the same without the access to the natural resources of the south

You fucking southerners live in shitholes and then try to escape to the north for a better life. You are literally subhuman and the south will never amount to anything more than crime riddled shitholes.

Absolutely.

Attached: hot-latina-women-1555617997860.jpg (750x492, 147.15K)

back to sucking this dick faggot.

milk truck just arive

>I don't care, better beaner than a cucked german or gringo
And you still want to cuck secede. You are nothing, mexican trash. You will be never enough white.

The duality of Mexico.

Blame your ancestors, you could have been one of us

Attached: 4l4zkp65k8261.jpg (640x491, 44.38K)

They put girls socks on him, the ultimate insult.

>angry sexual response
Gee how did I know? Now go back you fuck.

Bloody basterds please stay in that country and especially don't come to India. Thank you kindly

y así te va en el mundial chileno

>I am become titty, dispenser of milks

what place is team blue from, they were clearly way more violent and ape-like than red

Attached: b11.jpg (474x331, 18.82K)