Remember, this guy was president and his entire party worships him as God

Remember, this guy was president and his entire party worships him as God.

Attached: ykrth.png (590x312, 34.01K)

Not the first time they've done something like that

Talk is cheap and everyone does it.

It looks like he was joking

You do know that no other country has F-22s, right? They are US-only.

Seems like a better plan to take down our two largest potential adversaries than committing our own

twitter belongs on reddit. GET BACK GOLEM.

Still better than Biden

That’s literally what the Ukrainians are doing with the ‘Z’. Fucking retard

It's called a "joke", I know this is lost on libtards

You do know the j-20 is a direct copy of the f-22?

In your brain-damaged minds, maybe.

Of course they are, poopsie. Just like everything else you people claim they're doing.

Yeah and he was the only good president in 50 years. Tongue my balls, you subhuman tweet-reading redditor.

Isn't that what China did with covid?
>no it was italy we swear

Why do you follow the angry manlet?

Ah, yes, Russia will be so totally fooled by planes that look somewhat like F-22s painted in China colors attacking them from Ukraine instead of China.

UMM Hello BASED Department!

Attached: 65893572_1967422476691018_3733013431393976320_n.jpg (960x610, 95.38K)

>Trump makes a joke
>you read that joke on twitter and think it's real
>meanwhile in reality
I want you to take a step back and consider how absolutely low IQ you are reading twitter and getting literally your whole realty from it. You are literally subhuman, because you think twitter is real while the world burns down around you.

Attached: california goes red.jpg (1526x1199, 949.66K)

I know, he was everything your kind worship and allowed you to show the rest of the planet your true levels of stupidity and hatred. By the time he was kicked out your churches were putting messages on their signs telling people that he was the son of God.

Oh for fuck's sake, you people are such bitches it's unreal. "Oh my god, gas is a little high, this is a direct attack on the fundamentals of what America was built on, and it's all Biden's fault for being mean to our Russian allies! Stop picking on Putin, you're making my gasoline expensive!". Hey, here's an idea, maybe you fucktards should work on making alternate energy sources so you won't have this problem and also stop being so dependent on other people's leftovers.

He was picked by God :) And his work isn't done yet.

Attached: 1499007953113.jpg (659x960, 177.54K)

Your god sounds both stupid and evil.

oh those chinese and their f-22s
are they making trouble again?

Attached: rayliottakek.jpg (600x450, 90.58K)

The ghost of Kyiv is real and people are knocking drones out of the sky with jars of cucumbers

Which one do you mean

Attached: images (60).jpg (642x477, 45.59K)

Things Demons say for 500 Alex

Attached: 1552065309411.jpg (960x672, 308.13K)

The perfect false flag

This guy is a mouth-breathing retard. A fat one. A fattard.

Gods and demons were created by man to explain why clouds rain, birds fart, and your neighbor fucks your wife.

He was good for israel, that’s for sure