NATO countries have "green light" to send fighter jets to Ukraine

cbsnews.com/news/ukraine-russia-war-fighter-jets-antony-blinken-face-the-nation/

Attached: MiG-29_PolishAF.jpg (900x600, 102.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=siwpn14IE7E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Does ukraine even have any trained pilots?

Absolutely

i think they all died

Can't happen, won't happen.

here we go
youtube.com/watch?v=siwpn14IE7E

yes they have at least a hundred ghosts left
>The ghost of kyiv
>ghost of Lviv
>ghost of Mariupol
>and more...

> "The Ukrainians have plans in place, that I'm not going to talk about or get into any details on, to make sure that there is what we would call 'continuity of government' one way or another," he said. "And let me leave it at that."

>The secretary of state was steadfast that even if Russia's war in Ukraine continues for months, the Ukrainians will prevail.

>"Winning a battle is not the same thing as winning a war. Taking the city is not the same thing as capturing the hearts and minds of Ukrainians," he said. "What they've demonstrated with extraordinary courage is that they will not be subjugated to Vladimir Putin's will and be under Russia's thumb. So whether that takes another week, another month, another year to play out, it will, and I know how this is going to end. But the question is, can we end it sooner rather than later with less suffering going forward? That's the challenge."

Cope, Ukrainians don’t give a shit which jew calls themself ‘master.’

Attached: makes sense.png (1093x685, 197.6K)

Good. We can get involved and send Russia back to the fucking stone age where they belong. NUKE RUSSIA!!!

MiG-29 ones, at least.

Before finding pilots is there any operational airport left?

the new super raptors?

Just like the Afghans. Oh, wait.

Basically saying the US will continue to pump in weapons so a small faction can control the whole country.

Why would the Polish Air force give the Ukranians 28 MiG-29 jets when they represents 32% of their combat aircraft? Wouldn't they want to keep them instead to bolster air defences, at least until their F-35As that they have on order arrive?

Attached: airforce.jpg (2048x1152, 556.66K)

so now they have an excuse to buy fancy new toys from the murica?

In the article Blinken says that if Poland gives jets to Ukraine then the US would rearm Poland.

It already is. They are daring Russia to attack Poland (they will be annihilated if they do).

Air autists.
Answer me this one.
Would a modern built mig 21, with brand new jet engine, new skin, new computers and so on, be a viable "cheap" air craft?
As in, an aircraft that's supposed to be policing the air 24/7.

Attached: Croatian_MiG-21_(cropped).jpg (1957x1326, 312.56K)

Pretty sure Poland already said they weren't going to do it.

Ah yes Russians definitely won't use nukes

>NOOOOOO
>NOT THE HECKIN PLANERINOOOO
>I NEED TO INVADERINOOO

Attached: ED6B8F28-CEA0-494F-9CE9-A1DAD9FC0410.jpg (1080x1194, 142.71K)

Update they plan to give older American jets for sending your soveit garbage to Ukraine

no. it's a relic of another time. the interceptor might make a comeback but not today, and not looking like a mig-21.
my god these things are so old just let them rest in dignified peace.

It would be mediocre at best, even for the "cheap" price.

"biden says..."

Better hurry up, I think Zelensky has two more days to live and then Russians have taken Kieyv.

SU-22 and Mig-21? No! No modern radar/electronics retrofit is available.

migs don't need airport, russian planes are built to harsh environment

It was days ago, but now your govt said we’d get f16 for all those soviet crap
Thanks Uncle Sam

deboooooonked

It wouldn't be cheap if it had a brand new engine, new skin, new computers and so on.

NOOOOO!!!!!

GHOSTS OF KYIEV

Russia has the most nucleur weapons in the world, you fucking retards will lead us into WW3

Attached: lol.png (719x395, 176.95K)

Yes, reddit trans pilots have answered the call

However they have more problems with SAMs.

Only ghosts now....

great. Looks like zelensky's begging tour worked. We do owe hime WW3.

I sometimes don't blame the globalist for wanted to kill us all.

We are ruled by tyrannical morons and we can't do anything about it.

Our airforce has been operating from Poland since 4 hours before the war. Why do you think the initial missile strike did fuck all to destroy it?
>Nooo, it's NATO aggression, arrgh.
The fuck Putimmy gonna do?

Polish migs go brrrrrrrrr.

Attached: PolishMIGS.jpg (1920x1080, 599.92K)

What are your predictions ? How will Russia respond ?

Not really. Ancient airframes like the MiG-21 can't work with modern avionics. Square peg, round hole sort of thing.

if they're flying NATO planes how do you ever prove it's not actually NATO forces flying them? surely this just provides reasons for the conflict to escalate.

Ah, then I guess this is a pretty sweet deal for them

>Would it be a viable "cheap aircraft"

Probably not, especially considering that there are several other cheap aircraft out there, like the JF-17, that have been designed to replace the MiG-21. Unitl recently, India used to be one of the biggest operators on modernized Mig-21s, but in 2019 an Indian MiG-21 actually got shot down by a JF-17, causing the Indians to rapidly begin phasing them out. Upgrading and rebuilding the MiG 21 with modern avionics just dosen't make economical sense.

They get modern hardware as a replacement from your tax money, funny how the world works isn't it?

You mean all of us retard

Attached: file.png (599x500, 52.9K)

>US admits 'NATO Countries' are just US colonies that need their 'green light' to do anything
He said the quiet part out loud.

How many times?

Biden said he will give them F16's. So it's just another scam so the US get's rid of decent jets so they can have those shitty F35's & the MIC get another payday

I don't know maybe spin this to be a great defensive patriotic war and put you in a gas chamber ?

I hope to see a fight for air superiority and if Russian air defenses can actually do anything. It's exciting.

Cool. I guess we'll see if those EMP-cannons actually work.

Pootin made clear that he views this as a NATO declaration of war

And so will the rest of the world. 6,000 nukes

Based. Fuck strawmen.

Use this one. Is bigger

Attached: Ukrainwarts.jpg (1280x708, 58.95K)

well russians use super old mig's and tupolevs as carriers for fheir super sonic missiles. last time when mig-21 where used was above syria. without tech upgrades.

Why do ((they)) want a nuclear war?

Attached: tireda2.jpg (421x728, 43.63K)

what timofey gon do