So, they can actually cancel entire countries at this point. A nuclear power

So, they can actually cancel entire countries at this point. A nuclear power.

What now?

Attached: 1631858899150.jpg (1024x1010, 76.41K)

Makes you think, what choice does Russia really have?

>cancel culture can literally bring a modern country to it's knees
I wanna fucking escape this timeline, this clearly isn't just the clownworld.

>they can actually cancel entire countries
No, but they think they can.
It's going to be amusing watching the sanctions busters run circles round the powers that be.

Today it’s Russia tomorrow it’s gun owners and anyone who donated to trump

>What now?

Get woke, go broke, but at a global level.

human being See MONSTER.—Ballentine's Law Dictionary (1930)“HUMAN BEING“ From Latin Humanus= “a lesser/inferior man or woman defined legally as an animal and/or monster as distinct from the ancient (pre Vatican) Roman term homo = man “. A key rule of Law from the 14thCentury describing a fundamental legal fiction–that is the notion of an inferior man or woman as an animal(as defined by Papal Decree) and therefore not subject to the laws of free men, but the laws of property.

Sanctions hurt both sides.
It's funny cause if US sanctions Russian oil, but China and India buy up all the oil anyway, the biggest loser is the USA.
And if the sanctions don't cover oil then they're useless.

now we find out the limits on the power of Google, Visa and co.
I for one am laying in some corn and hi-temp veg oil as a hedge against hyperinflation

they'll make the money back from all the euros buying up american oil and gas

They can't and their failure will be a testament to how far up the echelons the neoliberal delusion goes.

China and India are in talks with the West to have a western govt decapitate Russian leadership and install a western got that works with China and India to still provide all the resources.
The west has won.

>what now
Total nuclear annihilation

Well I think we need to start killing cancellers, and then kill anyone that cries about it.
That should do it.

The choice to nuke.

Bring it on.

[...bring a country to it's nukes]

Fixed

no it was gun owners and private citizen donations, then entire nation states.

i think weve all watched this crazy shit metastasise from tumblr callouts to destroying whole countries in the space of like ten years.

>What now?

Nothing, it's already too late to change anything just look at how fast people switched from COVID to supporting a literal nazi country because the media told them to. If it wasn't obvious before just how easily controlled people are it should be clear as day now.

Cancellers are passive aggressive pussies and need to experience raw naked aggression from angry men that result in their scalp being detached from their head.
Passive aggression should be met with raw naked aggression henceforth.
HuMaN rIgHtS and a genteel demeanor while you do your vile shit will just make it worse.

I know no one gives a fuck about R*ssians, but are not you concerned that tomorrow all the companies will just automatically ban your bank accounts or games or forbid selling you goods for, for example, mispronouncing someone because the companies were so deeply concerned by your actions?

Attached: EfP4MuiWsAY18Lx.jpg (559x559, 36.24K)