Call yourself America First

>call yourself America First
>hate America

Huh?

Attached: D0C51BA0-E3D6-48E8-AFE4-E6707C0B836E.jpg (827x1071, 166.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TvmEQOA5Zm8
youtu.be/YZnhRYlHiog
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amado_Carrillo_Fuentes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vicente_Carrillo_Fuentes
pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/mexico/family/juarezcartel.html
youtu.be/r6YkXWqsxIA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

America first =/= Biden first

Based. The west are the baddies this time.

Attached: 1646366930508.jpg (1024x1024, 106.65K)

"OMG Nick hates the NWO trannys that have taken over America therefore he hates America"

t. A fat nigger named OP

Attached: D45FC4B8-A670-44BA-914E-6A1B9BA308D0.gif (554x640, 3.89M)

What a dumbass. There is no reasonable motive to support Putin, he's an oppressor pandering to himself and ologarchs, he doesnt give 2 shits about his nation

Nick Fuentes is 1776 America first. Not ZOG first.

Kys kike

Based Nick

Americans LOVE that.

Everything stated in that message is pro-America.

Nick Fuentes is cringe as fuck

>be the US authorities
>ban some kid from flying on planes for no reason
>kid calls you mean words
>Oh my god your words cut me so deep how could you insult me?

America needs a balance of power or else globohomo takes over the world. It’s

But that’s fucking based though. You see, Putin agrees with all our usual shit like hating the niggers and trannies and supporting authoritarian ethnonationalist fascism. He’s the BASED side and that’s why we all love him. And in our movement, being based and redpilled is our #1 goal.

Yeah there is: Donbas.

fuck truth social, they must have probs if they can't get it running for everyone ffs

> America
> DC establishment

Attached: TG.jpg (1068x704, 152.8K)

US:America::Soviet Union:Russia

Death to the United States. Long live America.

DC is no longer America

>What a dumbass. There is no reasonable motive to support Putin, he's an oppressor pandering to himself and ologarchs, he doesnt give 2 shits about his nation

Attached: white.png (510x680, 504.45K)

Are the people represented by the government? Is the state also the nation? What is history and culture and does any of that matter?

While I certainly admire this Nick kids passion he's longing for not only something that never existed outside of Hollywood fantasy and fake history books, but something that isn't worth saving anyway. I think that about sums up the contradiction that is the United States.

No-one likes this kid, even for the lulz.

You stupid shill faggots and leftists and media whores ACTUALLY BELIEVE that the fucking State Department and the military industrial complex IS America? Not the people? Not thale idea? Not the Constitution? Not the land?

Your parents really fucked up.

zog isn't american, retard

>Pretend to care about white people
>Cheer the senseless deaths of white people
He's just another prick.

Yes, and? The US Government is completely rogue

get fucked
youtu.be/TvmEQOA5Zm8

Attached: 1545269325687.png (1500x1500, 2.52M)

pretty nice to be free enough to be able to say fuck the government, to begin with.

Go back, Vaushtranny

>Based. The west are the baddies this time.

Attached: 1646517866986.jpg (680x680, 69.42K)

America is a great country of great people. Beautiful land, culture, history. The American government is the most evil thing that has existed in history.

>some random guy nobody ever listened to no matter how much you wanted us to have

Attached: 2law3qqw1n961.jpg (496x388, 31.74K)

you act like hes wrong and that the us and nato didnt start the proxy war in 2014

kill yourself faggot

Russia is also totally jew controlled

Aren't Slovaks and Czechs being subject to persecution if they voice pro russian opinions?

this guy is a comedian.

You can observe his mind being corrupted in real time. He is acting faggier and faggier with this sense of bloated power.

He had a 3 hour stream on Joe Kent and it was 3 hours of him acting like a scorned ex-girlfriend

Nick Fuentes is a federal informant, America First is a honeypot.

Nick Fuentes is another Alex Jones-type character actor profiting off your willingness to listen to other people restating the things you already believe... except better than you can. Because you are a retard and he is a nominally intelligent profiteer, he can say everything you say with more fluidity and coherence. This helps you believe more strongly in the things you already believe in and makes him money.

>pandering to himself and ologarchs
They already lost billions and projected to lose more. Invent a better lie kike.
This war is a proof that hes not doing it for personal gain or for other financial interests.

>nooooooooo you can't just believe in something and have ideals you have to accept the kiked reality that I let happen

i hate amerisharts so much is unreal

>le based Jesuit shill closet faggot
Fuck off

>Nato
youtu.be/YZnhRYlHiog
I don't want to play pretend with you.

Attached: 1636877899623.jpg (1024x702, 102.45K)

>Nick Fuentes
Same.

Another thing is Fuentes is part of the establishment, he's a guy they use to push the Overton window. They need guys like him to do all the lifting in pushing things back.
70% of what he says is true but his ego is getting bloated and he'll probably be tossed in the dumpster.

I am Pitcairn first. Never been to America why do I need care? At all?

The American empire needs to be destroyed

Attached: 312F8EBF-EA3E-4B58-B4FD-96F83116BCD9.jpg (849x1024, 96.64K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amado_Carrillo_Fuentes

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vicente_Carrillo_Fuentes

pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/mexico/family/juarezcartel.html

Attached: 6578435645.png (1000x800, 360.91K)

Your women love us.

The State Department, the Pentagon, and NATO are not America.

Never watched this faggot but that statement is based
Fuck the globohomo alliance

>love country
>hate government
midwits can't

Attached: 1645449061044.png (686x960, 923.95K)

This isn't America. This country would rather keep kicking down white people while worshipping Africa because reasons.

Attached: MakesYouThink.png (502x635, 439.68K)

Based, fuck the trannies states of amerikikes.
Fuck you with your kosher patriotism.

putin is protecting russia so russia stays russia. even if he is a bad dude on the level of stalin, that makes him a better leader than anyone in the west. including your grandma fucker in chief. Muh fee fee's is not how men see the world by the way, you should see to that before some sand nigger men show up and sodomize you before leaving your head in the street. Sand niggers are easy mode opponents, stop being even more worthless than them.

If I had but one bullet and were faced by both an enemy and a traitor, I would let the traitor have it.

He’s banned off of all social media and yet is still a recognized figure. He’s not going away until he missed decides to

Attached: FA27AB7F-66E7-4B85-9778-CC56965464F6.jpg (1024x892, 94.04K)

It'll be funny when you guys spin up a war and apartment buildings start getting blown up in your first class cities. Lol.

niggers tongue my anus

Oh so the government

>DC
>state department
>pentagon
>”America”
>1pbtid

Putin hasn’t hurt the American people, only DC’s credibility

nick "fuentes"

even the white saviors of america are brown lmao

You are consider a nazi when you defend America inside your country, but you are a patriot when you defend the interests of the government outside.

America first doesn't mean "lick the government's boot". It means prioritising americans over others. If your current government is actively harming America then opposing it is your only rational option.

Current American Federal government bootlickers are anti American.

what DC is doing with russia is going to spike nationalism everywhere. nobody will be unprepared for their next "cancellation" maneuver

Americans first, not our kike puppetmasters.

Attached: yes.png (680x709, 350.85K)

He should rename it to Americans First. The agencies he mentioned don't represent the American people

Mutts are retarded. Simple as.
He recently admitted the love he has for blacks and black culture.

Attached: WOW THIS IS HECKIN EPIC fuentes.jpg (1125x977, 626.26K)

America dehumamized him

Because Biden didn't put America first gas prices are through the roof and the economy is collapsing. Not to mention the insane amount of shitskins passing through the border. America deserves a black eye for this.

>dissolution of homeland security
Shit, based sand nigger girl. makes it easier to clean house when grand theft auto tier cops can no longer show up. pump this brother fucker up!

maybe if you and nick stopped being faggots for an iota of a second.
youtu.be/r6YkXWqsxIA
>Permanent Establishment Class gets hurt in some way
>"Its not that these sick evil people are just evil and sick its that the whole system is broken and I need more money"

Attached: 1604629503429.jpg (125x116, 1.5K)

Loving America doesn't mean loving the government or its departments.