Remember when our economy was expanding and the West did everything in its power to contain us...

remember when our economy was expanding and the West did everything in its power to contain us, even though we posed no military threat and had done nothing illegal?
We understand how the Russians feel.

Attached: 675455675535565.jpg (600x483, 29.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SEPs17_AkTI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

typical Anglo tactics

You fucked around and found out just like Russia

Kindly asking you to remove your memeflag sir

waste of trips

Remember when the west forced you at gunpoint to industrialize and abandon traditional ways, only to demonize you a generation later for doing what they made you do?

Attached: A370D451-C8EE-4201-805F-074D1268EEE4.jpg (500x658, 43.5K)

as a guamaniac no, I don't.
jk I'm white and was in no way related to your many war crimes committed here lmao

FUCK YOU JAPAN YOU TOLD ME TO BREED AND I FUCKING WASTED TIME LEARNING YOUR LANGUAGE AND WHEN I WAS READY TO GO BREED YOU CLOSED THE BORDER
AND NOW YOU ARE INVITING UKRAINIANS TO BREED FUCK YOU!

>even though we posed no military threat and had done nothing illegal?
You invaded China and slaughtered millions of innocent Chinese people for fun

>innocent Chinese people

Attached: 7DB2EB89-9CEC-4707-BE99-AF838B2C4C64.jpg (465x740, 213.25K)

>anglos caring about the chinese and not the eternal anglos opium routes

This is how Americans felt about the Japanese at the time.
They are talking about us as if we are the enemy, even though we are allies.

youtu.be/SEPs17_AkTI

>leaf
>defending china out of nowhere
you think you're talking to an anglo?

80's economic boom and crash was caused by nipponese mismanagement and chinese communist intervention

I would much rather have had a strong Japan than a strong PRC.
Japanese people are law abiding and peace loving.
PRCs are disgusting barbarians who won't even help someone dying in the street.

nah, America just had a massive trade deficit toward Japan (still do) and wanted a more equal trade relationship - it was never too hostile
only thing that really changed was the lost decade made Americans relax about Japan

So Russia will get nuked as well?

Europe

Yes. Its easy to understand. Globohomo does it to us as individuals within Globohomo controlled nations. Their people must be on top of everything at all times or out comes the usual harassment/slander/blatant abandonment of law and rules tactics.

It's 3 countries, the British, America, the Vatican. it's not america holding you back economically it's a Cabal of vapid Satanists whose main objective is perpetual world domination

3 autonomous city states to be exact. City of London, Washington DC, and the Vatican

Yeah

In 80s,Americans were afraid to get revenged by Japanese.