Black Tech

Today was officially revealed use in Ukraine a anti-anti air systems rocket Х-31ПM

A rocket Nato knew nothing of and that officially didnt exist. A rocket easily defeating anti air systems and designed for it.

New russian drones confirmed operating succesfully striking targes in Ukraine too.

What else new we`ll see that would make NATO sweat? I bet on actual use of tactical nukes. They should be deployed just so that west realized the actual existence of such threat.

As for EMP, unlikely - effect is too big, the ones we have will fry half the Europe.

Attached: file.png (1366x768, 376.05K)

bump. more info user?

I can't believe we don't see any of these running around.

Attached: download (2).jpg (300x168, 7.75K)

3to noAAenka n reN

I call bullshit

cope

>As for EMP, unlikely - effect is too big
You could have gotten away with it if you didn't post the EMP meme.
8/10

do you have any proof to substantiate your claims?

Missiles are all well and good but maybe you should make sure your troops have food and more than 2 days fuel next time?

I read a few months ago Russia had toys that no one knew about.
Interdasting

Attached: A8171D5A-A265-4FAB-A838-DB2893FC5A15.jpg (608x885, 61.07K)

Can you please post RT link so I can believe in this.

well i did question that chopper coming down as i knew you had this missile if indeed it was your chopper why did it have not this fixture, iam seriously thinking that footage was faked for test purposes {stinger} test

>As for EMP, unlikely - effect is too big, the ones we have will fry half the Europe.
>Freeze them with no gas
>Fry them with pulse
You playing them like a kitty with a laser pen.

Attached: 67D4570F-9D91-46CA-B50B-E021B8023C33.jpg (1656x1438, 1.14M)

>maybe you should make sure your
>BBC delusion
Doesn’t blind you to reality

Attached: 4A3943E2-237B-45D5-A6BF-DBC32EAD6B9C.jpg (401x515, 71.21K)

Maybe don’t believe everything you read during wartime

fake and gay

>A rocket Nato knew nothing of
>A rocket easily defeating anti air systems and designed for it.

Attached: wat.jpg (500x489, 188.91K)

Bump

i love russia and want a dacha in far east siberia, productive as i can be in the sunny months and then perhaps a different hemisphere during it's harsher parts of winter, being productive elsewhere for a time. i support russia in their anti anti endeavors!

I hope the Tonga explosion was actually a Russian bomb

Dude Russia is the biggest exporter of wheat, you're the one that should be worried about food

>literal CGI
>omg new russian black technology!!!!!!!!

Attached: soypoint.jpg (211x238, 6.27K)

shit larp
soviets don't use X designation on any of their tech, especially when its already been used by someone
and that someone is US, on their experimental planes, you know, the X-planes