He's right, you know

He's right, you know.

Attached: 275238373_353410153557232_4024831502734167959_n.jpg (640x640, 148.19K)

Democrats promoting rhetoric from Hollywood multimillionaires who can afford high prices. Nothing out of touch about this propaganda at all.

>celebs telling plebs to hack it

Ahh, yes.....so now we know what this is all about.

Finding an excuse ahead of the midterms for the insane inflation in the USA.

Fuck liberals
Fuck niggers
Fuck jews
Fuck faggot
Fuck jannies

Sure thing rabbi

Attached: 1628507038614m.jpg (929x1024, 190.02K)

why he can't fucking die already bloody hell

sad part is that the fucking programmed NPC drones will eat this up. WE ARE SO FUCKED.

>He's right, you know.
so was Hitler

oh look, he's not wearing a mask

I guess we must all forget about his previous psy-op and move onto the new one......

NO THANKS.

Not everyone can endure higher prices, are our jobs gonna endure higher prices for labor? Of course not, how has this worthless faggot not succumbed to aids yet

I don't think most americans can endure being inconvenienced let alone actual hardship

Attached: 1632983589913.jpg (801x601, 93.23K)

gay yellow elite celebrity-credited democrat tells dissociated disheveled abandoned downtrodden pseudo-countrymen to sacrifice for foreign war currently collapsing world by economic warfare on citizenry and will never suffer for it

will never suffer for it
this will never suffer for being the gestalt of the American self alienation
you won't do shit
you absolutely won't do shit
we didn't but you won't either and you have the guns to do your fantasies, and the freedom of speech to communicate why guns aren't even necessary
but you won't do shit
you'll keep having this same sort of apathetic pseudo concerned figure using your suffering for brownie points
and you won't do shit

higher gas price = more money for putin

>patriotic nation
A Japanese faggot telling me I have to love paying higher gas prices as a way of punishing Russia for standing in the way of a Jewish puppet of a Jewish billionaire asserting dictatorial authority over the Ukraine.
I shit on the gay (((USA))).

Attached: tiresome.png (600x450, 654.84K)

Once again the wealthy middle class liberals think they speak for everyone.

>just think about it a mandatory donation
Nigger.

The millionaire celebrity who won't be affected by this is telling the plebs to further lower their standard of living. He can go fuck himself.

Eat the rich

>eat the jews
ftfy

not even a cent, also I'm gonna rescue my credit

Is this the faggot trany mindset? They said the same thing when people were getting their shit stolen by niggers at the CHAZ

Under trump they were exporting gas.... now they have to pay extra to import it.

How's the "billionaires finally paying their fair share" working out for you faggots? lol

Attached: k3e94968409679487303785.jpg (680x510, 48.87K)

Wow! A progressive that's out of touch with common people?!?! Color me shocked!

Attached: woke capitalism.jpg (700x444, 44.87K)

How did Democrats become so grossly out of touch? Imagine promoting a multi-millionare Hollywood actor telling working class people they'll just have to deal with higher prices. It's enough to make you sick.

cancel him. What are you waiting for?

That's just rich people

wrong

Russians are having their property seized the same way Japanese were During WW2.