The ability to mass produce should be regulated. For example:

The ability to mass produce should be regulated. For example:
>Food can be mass produced
>Watches should not be mass produced
>Shoes should not be mass produced
>Clothing should not be mass produced

There are things that should not be mass produced for 2 reasons:
>it creates waste; production of it should only match demand.
>Mass produced products can undermine small businesses

Mass production is used to create supply where there is demand but not everything needs to be mass produced where small business can provide the demand i.e. specialty goods and services.

Attached: bottles-on-assembly-line.jpg (1000x664, 113.48K)

The industrial revolution and it's consequences have been a disaster for the human race.

Niggers should not be massed produced

>>Watches should not be mass produced
G-Shock Chad reporting

Correct.

Wtf. The most important thing that should not be mass produced is food. Are you on drugs op?

>communist arguing for 'rational' regulation that would lead to the huge government and nightmarish technocratic beurocracy that his kind have always craved ruling over us.
Seen it before shill. Fuckoff back to leftypol

Attached: cvbbmwwe4rzz.png (403x448, 53.25K)

Yep, jewish meddling ruined everything once again

I agree, we shouldn't let the market decide what to produce with their stupid price information and long term projections, when we could just let OP decide

>UK

lol

You need new glasses, chud.

Attached: 11-10-in-britbong.jpg (962x642, 143.4K)

In most cases these days, it's not the market that decides. Idiota.

Attached: walmart.jpg (1200x630, 140.03K)

You all still refuse to eat bugs when they're a good alternative to the meat market.

Austrians are even bigger faggots than Germans.

>production of it should only match demand
it does, that's how the economy/supply/demand works dumbass
>Mass produced products can undermine small businesses
so...what? mass produced products are cheaper due to economics of scale, yes we know it's shit so if i want to pay more, that's why we go to small businesses cause they're better

Literally perfect for one night stand, I bet they are a fun fuck.

OP is always a faggot, but in this case his is also a complete fucking idiot. You *actually* want some bureaucrat who was likely picked as a favor by some idiot that won a popularity contest and likely has zero grasp of economics dictating the means of production for any given item irregardless of the potential impact on availability and cost?

>People demand meat
>Walmart provides cheap meat
>Undercuts local butchers who provide better quality meat

You wouldn't understand, you're an American.

Attached: DZQ_Z4VW4AAXFJH.jpg (2241x2569, 1.03M)

>so...what?
stop killing the planet or else

I'd smash the granny out of them

>i want to stifle innovation because im a faggot with no creativity
fuck you subhuman

did you read my fucking post? people want shit meat for cheap OK, doesn't matter, if you pay more for better meat, butcher shops still exist, there's around 20 butcher shops in my city
>stop killing the planet
motherfucker what?

Waste wouldn't be such an issue if we just completely removed plastics and CO2 producing energy sources from our production chain. Hypothetically, if all energy came from e.g. nuclear and wind, and the shoes are completely biodegradable, and the trucks transporting them run on electricity from said power source, it would be a total non issue to overconsume and throw away shoes constantly.

Based.
We need food & water to sustain ourselves, we have no need of watches and other consumer luxuries. But how would you distribute the food as with a surplus population, we already see it now, most jobs are not needed.

Eating bugs has been a really weird fad in Denmark for several years now. It's still illegal to even sell it here in Sweden.

how is meat that comes from the same cow better quality?

Good point, good point

People will always want cheaper. What ends up happening when you introduce streamlined grocery stores is small shops become a niche. You fat retarded cunt.

Attached: 1645556402060.png (824x856, 906.79K)

Only in America.

Attached: mutt.webm (320x240, 932.63K)

so

stop CONSOOOOOOMING and build your own shit/grow your own food. Buy a used vintage watch. Get some nice boots and take them to a cobbler for repair instead of buying new ones.

Consumerism is a choice. When supply chains break down for one reason or another, people will learn this the hard way.

we should also legalize late term abortion for OP

Buying new is fine. Just make sure the wealth goes to the right person. Not some Walmart Jew who's got too much already and unwilling to return the favor.

I agree. I think medical supplies should be mass produced too but fuck everything else
people want walmart's cheap meat so badly that they have to donate hundreds of millions to political campaigns and billions per year on advertisements to convincing you to shop there.

How are you able to afford Internet?

Attached: 497f65f993544b4fbda0490ea19fcb3c.jpg (962x642, 149.13K)

nvm i changed my mind i have to agree with you desu
people buying shit from china instead of locally made killed the american lower and middle class, there's a reason jobs made so much $$$ before globohomo started to kick in around the 1970/80ss and everyone started importing their shit overseas

>Look, you can't produce clothes cheaply because...well...you just CAN'T, ok???

the mass production of niggers should be banned