FUCKING WARMONGERS

Can someone explain these warmongering retards to me? After centuries of being conquered and oppressed by russia, what do they do the first opportunity they get independance? Instead of being easily conquerable with miniscule armies, they join biggest defensive alliance! Why do they keep threathening russias existence?

Attached: baltics.gif (390x289, 7.04K)

>croatia
your country looks like a big tooth lmao get over urse f

Your country is the size of a mall nigga grow up

Ignore the idiots above me, Croatia has nice beaches and cool Roman sites.

Attached: 1646413386390.png (306x306, 72.86K)

>Can someone explain these warmongering retards to me? After centuries of being conquered and oppressed by russia, what do they do the first opportunity they get independance? Instead of being easily conquerable with miniscule armies, they join biggest defensive alliance! Why do they keep threathening russias existence?

Attached: 8484.gif (373x498, 649.53K)

Bear in mind, Latvians and Estonians spent basically their entire history having no culture and being slaves to Baltic German lords

Latvians and Estonians only got writing in late 19th century, and their alphabet was made by baltic germans. A literal nation of serfs lmfao

Attached: IMG_3897.jpg (604x377, 53.72K)

This. Just like finns. Small man syndrome.

Baltic states are so irrelevant and literally who countries that their sole purpose in life is to hate Russia and be eternal butthurt belt

I just hope russia survives, considering the enormous threat that baltic states exert by existing.

lmao '19th century', how does this even qualify as a civilized group?

only good take

And you're twice as poor as us lmao! Still here still celebrating our culture and language. Cope!

Yeah especially being located in the middle of Europe, its hard to believe actually lol

Attached: IMG_4993.jpg (1366x768, 228.95K)

Worthless shithole nations

Yeah, countries with a few million people are a H U G E threat to the allmighty Russian Empire. Rentfree.

t. swamp dweller
Cope, Moscow was always one of the richest cities in Europe.

Attached: 1241234.jpg (694x708, 124.66K)

Yeah I agree. Give me one good reason why would you threaten poor old russias existence by not being neutral with small easily defeatable army?

What culture? lol.
Please tell us who the Estonian Shakespeare/Goethe/Dostoyevsky is?

>his alphabet literally comes from med chriscucks

Average wage in Russia: 200 euros
Average wage in baltics : 1850 euros
Stay poor Ivan

Attached: 1646519928135.jpg (1044x1104, 191.17K)

>t. swamp dweller
>Cope, Moscow was always one of the richest cities in Europe.

Attached: 8184.jpg (620x675, 51.47K)

I don't think a country od 1.5 mil people who instead of being colonial power, was exploited for most of the history would have someone that world famous, buddy.

Ivan, you are fucked up. Thx for lecture, and bon apetit, grass will be proper food for russniggers.

Attached: 1646240753495.jpg (657x484, 107.69K)

I like how Russians are always reduced to seething about nations 1/100th of their size. Yeah, of course we're "irrelevant." Of course we're uneasy about a horde of 1500000000 Mongols who can sustain themselves with stories of Rossiya's greatness alone (who is also poor and oppressed by everyone at the same time). Of course among those millions there are few who aren't Jews or Germans who have achieved something of note. I doubt the Vasily hanging about the liquor store has ever heard of Pushkin anyway.

Attached: 1646562793771.jpg (1080x1092, 72.22K)

You're literally retarded.
Can't talk about Estonians, but
Lithuanians
>Had an empire for a long time
>Created Ukrainian and Belarussian identities
>Half of Europe rulers were from Lithuanian bloodline
>3 nobel laureates
>First multistage rocket, crispr, suicide coaster, countless mathematical models
And Latvia
>It did have colonies in Africa when they were our vassals

Attached: balt zoomer.png (680x407, 175.8K)

user let's be honest, average lithuanian doesn't make 1850 euros after taxes, russia is shithole, but our wages aren't in the best state atm

> Nooo, all is russia, other nationalities and languages are MADE UP BY OUR ENEMIES!
> Why are those "lesser russians" not willing to give up their identity and mix with churkas in glorious Russia?

>after taxes
Who said after taxes? Both Russian and Lithuanian wages are before taxes.
And our 2021 q4 statistics said that average wage pre tax is 1850

I hate russians so much Id be willing to get nuked if it means every russian got glassed aswell