The entire 2008 crisis was caused by giving free money to niggers, spics, and other racial trash

The entire 2008 crisis was caused by giving free money to niggers, spics, and other racial trash.
The government forced all the banks to give out 'affirmative action' loans with no standards exclusively to nonwhites, even to noncitizens.

This inflated the market hugely and forced working whites to pay higher prices just to live in a house.
Then the bomb went off.
Whites lost their investments, retirement, and jobs.
The banks foreclosed on the whites.
They didn't foreclose on the shitskins because it would be deemed legally discriminatory by the activist judges.
Then Obama created section 8 welfare to pay for their mortgages.
They still live in those free houses the government pays for.

This is how the jew is engineering racial demographics - people have way more kids when they have more room to live.
This is a major source of inflation.
And this crisis is going to happen again any month now.

This board has become incredibly retarded. I can tell by reading all your stupid tryhard comments that you dumb fucks have no idea how bad things are, you just latch onto a few issues to spew talking points about and have zero idea of the bigger picture.

Every single aspect of society is rigged against you and it's about to hit a critical point.
It's so bad you have no incentive for participating in the system at all - going to school or work is literally digging your own grave.
If you have a single drop of humanity left use it to get a fucking grip - your only chance to survive is to sabotage and destroy this society with the utmost violence.

youtube.com/watch?v=1pwVhmaUL6c
fcic-static.law.stanford.edu/cdn_media/fcic-reports/fcic_final_report_wallison_dissent.pdf

Attached: stupid slut.jpg (540x960, 95.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9TWOPDN5Va0
content.time.com/time/specials/packages/completelist/0,29569,1877351,00.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It was cause by jews

ASK ME HOW I KNOW OP IS A YID

Attached: 66.jpg (683x1024, 92.47K)

>If you have a single drop of humanity left use it to get a fucking grip - your only chance to survive is to sabotage and destroy this society with the utmost violence.
Extremely based and only chance pilled

Attached: 1646563670936.gif (250x250, 23.83K)

here comes the flood of bots and the autosage

The movie conveniently forgot that the goberment of Bill Clinton in the 90s wanted to hype the dream of everyone should get a home, so bankers viewed this as goberment will do anything to back up the housing bonds, which is why those bonds were seen as never risky, then bankers pushed them on their institutional clients, to get fat fees from those, & the bubble was humongous. Then it exploded because GDP will never rise like a fucking bubble.
1998: Sec. Andrew Cuomo Defends Affirmative Action Mortgage Policy
youtube.com/watch?v=9TWOPDN5Va0
Andrew Cuomo admits "affirmative action" determined housing policy during his tenure at HUD. New York's new governor defiantly explains how riskier loans with likely a higher default rate would be encouraged under the Clinton Administration. Of course the same policies were subsequently followed by the Bush Administration.
So to avoid the housing collapse, we are supposed to believe the SEC or some other group of regulators were supposed to have had the spine to overrule the stated Clinton Administration official policy on mortgage finance at the time? These regulators presumably were also supposed to have stood up to Congress, mainstream economists, academia & the entire media establishment?

25 People to Blame for the Financial Crisis
The good intentions, bad managers & greed behind the meltdown
content.time.com/time/specials/packages/completelist/0,29569,1877351,00.html
President Clinton's tenure was characterized by economic prosperity & financial deregulation. Among his biggest strokes of free-wheeling capitalism was the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, which repealed the Glass-Steagall Act, a cornerstone of Depression-era regulation. He also signed the Commodity Futures Modernization Act, which exempted credit-default swaps from regulation. In 1995 Clinton loosened housing rules by rewriting the Community Reinvestment Act, which put added pressure on banks to lend in low-income neighborhoods.

Attached: 1623181638078.jpg (800x1200, 348.44K)

What will cause great depression 2.0?

I didn't sage you butthurt nigger

get off my board furfaggot

Attached: 5fe.jpg (600x583, 59.98K)

niggers, poos and women preferential employment getting to a critical mass

Attached: 1643094133231.jpg (1200x800, 318.47K)

>This is how the jew
>This board has become incredibly retarded
blaming "ze jew" is gaslighting. move along.

Attached: 1646564450037.jpg (1365x2048, 181.36K)

probably would

>SEC
lol they were the main ones forcing the banks to give out the affirmative action

They would stonewall them for anything that requires regulatory approval until they sang and danced "affirmative action" exuberantly enough.
Basically it amounts to "give out hundreds of billions of free money to shitskins or we'll slice and dice you and feed pieces of you to the other banks"

I hope whoever cuts your nose off records it.

Attached: 7EA773BB-F887-4544-9247-357EBA74787D.jpg (1024x475, 96.01K)

and what will become of it? Will we see NO NIGGERS ALLOWED signs?

>will
Shows you aren't paying much attention. It started to collapse back in early January. And everyday everything fall harder than the previous day.
>What
The elites rugpulling all digital/IOUs markets to buy out the entirety of all physical assets on this planet. But the excuse used to justify it toward the goylems? Any excuse will do the trick, it doesn't matter. War, hacks, sanctions, tiktok shutdown, whatever... It's a controlled demolition, not an "oops we didn't see nothing coming" event.

Attached: WEF cyber false flag.png (1265x627, 154.31K)

pic source pic source full pic full pic fuck you too long didnt read i support mass human genocide now show source

No. Theres no going back this time

Attached: 1641974753960.png (662x602, 369.62K)

Covid money printing and diversity hires in workplace.

Based silverchad.
I see you too are ready to start you harem of starving lolis.

Attached: 1606927960436.gif (270x480, 2.52M)

>The government forced all banks...
Stopped reading there. user, if you only knew....

Attached: 1643845550188.jpg (500x375, 36.51K)

it was literally the jewish bankers forcing the government you fucking tranny nigger.

Thank you for that (((Tme))) link. Some of those names on there are new to me and I will have to look them up.
On a related note, didn't faggot Barney Frank also play a huge role, or was that later when it was time for the governments to bail out the jew bankers? Smith-Dodd Act or something? I'm working and phonefagging this morning and can't look it up just this minute.

Attached: 1646158059092.jpg (662x1024, 113.11K)