Is South America part of Western civilization? Can we call it the Western world?

Is South America part of Western civilization? Can we call it the Western world?

Attached: 510px-Map_of_South_America.png (510x620, 153.73K)

Kek
Hell no retard

It is.

Why not?

It is in the western hemisphere, so yes, I guess.

No.

Western is the usa and it’s WHITE “allies”
Brazil is monke bro
Just go outside look at your country
Touch grass

First worlders will say not but true to be told, we are a carbon copy of the west just poorer and more violent but we come from a christian background and every one of us speak an european language

Attached: Kuruminha_puf.png (240x217, 31.38K)

Raza here. Yes. We are part of the west. We think like greeks, worship like jews and organize like romans.

Economically, South America is more part of China / Asia than it is with the Western world.

Attached: south.america_trade_China_fjfjfd.jpg (1154x791, 333.18K)

Brownie cope

It is.
West world, but with poor countries

>literal indio
>western

Western civilization is Europe and its colonies

They are. But thats what west look like when full of brownies.

of united spics and niggers of america can be considered western so can we

No thanks. Most of our problems are due to us trying to mimic western decadence.

And the reason why South America turned economically toward China rather than the US is because of the US imperialist policies within the Americas (see pic) that have propped up dictators / impoverished South Americans.

Attached: us military in latin america_01.jpg (640x960, 121.54K)

Anywhere there are cartels that behead people regularly isn't western society.

meanwhile those cartels ONLY exist because of the demand of drugs within the US.

I just don’t get this obsession with being ((((western)))
Westerners despise South Americans and you guys worship them and wanna be part of their ingroup
That’s what the westerners want; to give us hope that we’ll be western one day
Just look at Ukraine killing their own country trying to become western

Australia is in the Eastern Hemisphere yet it is Western civilization. So are Italy, Germany and Greece.
Latin America is a blanda upp of Europe, Africa and Indigenous peoples. It's its own thing. the institutional structures for governance and commerce were set up by Europeans, but they are poorly managed by genetic disasters who only keep it afloat with money from foreign investment and foreign aid. The more successful countries, and the more successful areas those countries are the ones with the greater preponderance of European DNA.
Of course, these success metrics are Western, and largely track economic development. Impoverished people struggle but they can still have a fair measure of family integrity and social cohesion.
In the end, many of the darkies want to live in White areas with historic high trust and resource abundance. Their presence shits those areas up because they behave like lesser primates.

Attached: 1637258372037.gif (220x220, 775.46K)

We are Far West.

western society = greek philosophy + christianity + free market + democracy + european language + feminism + anti-racism

Dude we have all of that, the only difference is we industrialized latter

China is the future, time to stop coping you are not special.

Attached: d2cb8afbdeee7f34838b98b3b63e5fff.png (1032x1668, 2.53M)

Brazil is white
The rest aren't

More like nigger west if you ask me

Economically and culturally some of our countries are richer, have higher gdp, education and culture than most countries in the Balkans and Eastern Europe. The exceptions are Bolivia, Paraguay, Ecuador, Colombia, Niggerzuela and Surinam/Guyana.
So, some of our countries are western, Southern Brazil, Chile, Argentina, Uruguay, part of Peru are culturally Western.
Niggerzuela, Colombia are culturally subsaharan African.
Paraguay, Bolivia, Ecuador, part of Perú, these are native countries.

Kys leftoid

Matate indio

Drop the larp
I’m white but I live in a nigger country
That’s what makes Brazil so shit, besides usa meddling, the fact that there’s niggers here
I know being overtly racist is sort of uncouth but that’s the reality here
White people LEAVE Brazil they don’t stay
I’m also trying to leave this shithole
Brazil is not western but a vassal of the usa
The best thing for Brazil is to become eastern and pray that China will not do to usa what the usa did

user, if you think you're a monkey that's okay
west != white anymore, it's not the 60's

in the past no cause we werent western cause not white enough but nowadays theres 0 difference between us and burgers so either we became western or burgers became latam

I like you hues, South America is civilised but not too civilised. Don't want a clotshot? Bribe a nurse, no problem.

The destruction of supply chains might be a good thing. People will have to develop survival resources associated with that area and trade will only get them resources from a slightly wider area. They will also have to work together to do so. The fact that you can get a salad or a banana in Ely, Nevada any time you want is unnatural.

Attached: oh boy.jpg (352x289, 19.78K)

this desu

No because we need more germanic influence for that.

Still we are a post-mediterranean civilization.

We are not doing so great now but we will in maybe 500 years. Mediterraneans are slow and we are slower.

It's not because "Western world" is North-West aka Europe+USA.

If your language has any Greek words you are western

If your culture knows who Plato is you are western

Deal with it

Boricabro, is the White migration to PR playing out like a lot of people are talking about? So many PRs are going to the mainland, and there is a contingent of Whites headed there for tax savings. Is it even noticeable?

If your digits are repeating, you are checked

If your flag is meme, you are cringe.

If your spacing is Reddit, GTFO.