Seems like Russian priorities have changed a little

Seems like Russian priorities have changed a little...

Attached: file.png (1327x1185, 316.87K)

>Yeah everything is just like before, our life isn't impacted in any way. Actually Russia is stronger every day

What's your point? I also had to download/use a vpn these days.

>Talking Ben the Dog
So they got sanctioned into being ultra normalfags? kek

what's talking ben the dog though

Nooo no the talking doggerinoo

If Russia wants to it can just force ISPs to disabling communication ports and ban IPs related to those or any VPNs. They even banned a ton of TOR nodes a few months ago.
Best way to avoid controlled internet is through mesh networking but that's expensive and a bit difficult to set up something that's not extremely primitive, you also need other people to do it as well otherwise it's pointless.

He doesnt really have one, but it just illustrates if you take facebook, twitter and youtube etc off normies, they'll just figure out how to be bigger normie retards again as a matter of urgent priority.

>VPN
>Owned by American companies
>Network traffic sniffed

KEK

Wtf I thought the based Russians were in support of Putin blocking the internets?

The point is that they have changed their habits in the last 2 weeks, moron.

What even is this shit? Am i supposed to fucking guess? Is it new installations?

their websites don't work
but usually when vpn's get fucked up, the whole internet goes fucky; but I haven't seen this happen this time.
which is very weird and unsettling.

It is "The apps most installed" in the last days, vs in the last 30 days

Ben. No. Yes. Beeeellllcchhhhh.

Every good VPN should use ports that can't be blocked without causing massive issues, i.e. 80 or 443

they've become so isolated and lonely that they've resulted to talking a dog bot that has 4 voice lines

Listen moran, they're literally not changing their habits the VPN use just allows them to continue being retards and consooming the jewish propaganda they need.

>It is "The apps most installed" in the last days, vs in the last 30 days
So yes, it is most NEW installations. Because i find it very hard to believe that "Talking Ben the Dog" has replaced VK at the number of TOTAL installs.

>Talking Ben Top Dross priority
Funny

What are the political implications of Talking Ben the Dog

talking ben bros its finally our time....,they laughed
at us and said it will never happen BUT WHO IS LAUGHING NOW BITCHES

Attached: 1584869910726.png (469x560, 9.44K)