Explain

Why Any Forums thinks that death and misery of Europeans... is somehow excusable and based?

Attached: Ukraine war russia is banan.jpg (600x600, 176.55K)

Americans

Shills and posers. Ignore them

And despite all the things you listed, he's kicking Ukraine's ass. Seethe harder.

zogged boomers and some other people addicted to russian cum like serbians

migatards aren't Any Forums or even human.

He said he want to remove BASED nazis from Ukraine. Monke is nothing but a communist pederast who want Chechens to repopulate Europe

Because it's the only way to stop you from having brown transgendered grandchildren. I'm sorry if you're too stupid to understand this.

zogbots are not our brothers.

>mongol rape hordelings
>europeans

Why do you hate white people

Don't care. How does this stop the grooming gangs that have plagued this country for decades?

Instead you will have mongolmutt grandchild. With AIDS and krokodil addiction.
You want a based country, go to Hungary. If you think there's anything of value in the r*ssian hellcape, you are idiot or a roleplayer.

>retard fell for the 'russia is a based trad orthodox country' psy op
russia irl: AIDS , abortion, sucides, radical muslims, corruption, poverty, drug addiction, prostitution

Everyone posting a wojak to promote his viewpoint is wrong and should return to reddit.

Why does the Americans and EU want to flood Europe with non whites?

Attached: g-soros-696x365.jpg (696x365, 32.33K)

You can't, even conservatists are cucked anough in UK to protect Muslims and refugees from middle east. By this point the population would have to vote for the radical neo nazi party, but that will also won't happen because minorities have the right to vote and you will never get the majority to cleanse the country from the inside

But it is most successful meme export of my proud nation.

Attached: 1 Wojak Stanczyk.png (600x600, 16K)

Actually it's as simple as "it's against the law to be such a party."
Democracy = freedom, amirite?

I just want him to destroy Nazis....sorry

But... he just sent a neonazi mercenaries there.

>russia
Slavic shithole
>ukraine
Slavic shithole

Let the SLAVes kill each other. I could care less.

You meant to say "i couldn't care less", mutt