GERMANY ECONOMY MINISTER SPIT THE TRUTH

GERMANY IS DEPENDENT ON RUSSIA ENERGY IMPORTS:

55% gas
50% coal
35% oil

Attached: y2mate_c9HbcvCF (1) (1) (1).webm (1920x1080, 2.57M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yM4AstNRbmI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=yM4AstNRbmI

So Europe put embargo to them self on raw materials from Russia ?

Shoot them self in a foot.

kek

Ignore Russians security needs in decades, now perhaps will pay atention.

Attached: CryingBaby.jpg (474x316, 14.66K)

>make your country reliant on Russian imports
>close nuke generators
>start shit with russia
and pol think this isn't all fucking staged fucking retards the lot of you

Russia should just turn off the tap and crash the entire Eurovision economy.

Go Putin go!

Attached: 1646456290721.png (559x576, 322.85K)

Fun fact. Look up the list of UN "enemy states". The war was never ended in 1945, only a cease fire was declared. Germany has no real constitution because of that.
By supplying a party engaged in active war, we have broken that cease fire.
Effectively Germany is at war with Russia now

i never asked for this again Fritz...

Germ*ids suck

no german politicians are really this dumb

Krauts are so fucking pathetic. How do they get up every day knowing they have Russia's cock deeply lodged in their throats?

you blame Germany, but US is the same. they litterally released a guide how for own banks to avoid own sanctions and being able to trade in energy sector with Russia for dollars

However what Germany and US want is irrelevant when we`ll simply cut supplies.

most western nations have become "dependent" on foreign trade despite being more or less capable of self-sufficiency. this is the key economic failing of globalism. the key social failings of judeo-globalism are of course self-apparent.

Yeah, cutting off Russian energy will be more than just some pain or a recession for Germany.
Most of these other euro nations don't manufacture much. Germany makes a ton and they also pay for gibs to everyone else.
No Russian gas or oil will cause a legit depression in Germany...and they just decided to start rebuilding and reinforcing their military.

Unfortunately Germany is slave to the yanks and the yank politicians are more concerned about their kids having cushy oil jobs in Ukraine than they are maintaining American hegemony

lel its 1945 all over again and its selfinflicted without a single shot this time

THOSE PERCENTAGES DONT EQUAL 100 YOU ABSOLUTE MONG

Sounds like an opportunity for creating jobs within Germany to help hedge against those dependencies.

Russia could collapse Germany, and therefore the EU, overnight if they so choose to.

Attached: mon visage quand.jpg (924x499, 37.38K)

>globohomo Amerimutt faggots push libfags in Europe and back any party shutting down German nuclear plants
>import Russian gas coal and oil
>everything is fine again
>globohomo Amerimutt faggots start shit with Russia in Ukraine

>Amerimutt puppet regime in Germany
>ohh noo we must import U.S. gas and oil now! We cant import Russian gas coal and oil anymore because uhm solidarity with backstabbing Amerimutts?

>Amerimutt glowniggers
>hurr hurr Germany so silly! lol krauts! how can you just import Russian gas coal and oil!!! thats bad because uhm Russia bad! Amerimutts good!

>globhomo Amerimutts
>imports Russian gas and oil to resell it

Attached: 1646463503949.jpg (982x802, 132.04K)

You... You do realize that these are percentages of each of them that they import from Russians... Right user?

Fuck the Germans who cares? They shouldn't have been reliant on a dictator. Any real country with values wouldn't have trusted him or the West not to go to war with him I dont understand how the Germans can be so naieve?

If only there was an European power willing and able to build nuclear power, and willing and able to build an EU defensive pact to get rid of Nato and USA.
Ideally that nation should also have equipment to project force.

Attached: Macron.jpg (2560x1708, 318.73K)

>gas, coal and oil
Oh no its just Russia that has those resources! It's not like Germany is rich enough to afford buying those things from other countries for a slightly higher price.
Tja sucks to be a shithole like Russia that produces nothing of value and everything that it produces can be replaced easily. Now I want to see Russia produce its own world class cars, its own search engine, its own computer systems, etc.
>inb4 muh Soviets were self sufficient
Soviet Union was just as technologically backward as Russia is today. In the modern world, countries concentrate on producing the things they're best at and trading them for things they're not so good at. There is nothing that makes the world reliant on Russia. Coal, gas and oil can be bought from other nations.

Attached: putin_bros....PNG.jpg (1280x875, 841.19K)

I am already raising my white flag in celebration of the new overlord.

Enough with this shitty EU.

Russia and America are different sides of the same shekel

>Shoot them self in a foot.
Yes.

>for a slightly higher price.
our government unironically benefits from that.
Taxes are percentage based, a higher base price means higher tax income.
all on the back of the working class of course

Especially now that their gov has closed their nuclear plants and nobody is asking the nr 1 question: Why would they do this?

Yes, this is a well established fact that western virtue signaling leaders and brainwashed masses, simply refuse to acknowledge. They aren't grounded in reality. They wanna go full green, cut all meat and have no children. It's basically a death cult wrapped like a Christmas present and sprinkled with glitter. They're all psychos.

If Germany went more nuclear instead of green, they'd become energy independent in a lot of sectors that don't utilize combustion engines. The cult and the globohomo's grips are too strong. Europe is America's protectorate. A puppet union of puppet nations with puppet leaders.

no they are not embargoing and nether is Russia

>Russia could collapse Germany, and therefore the EU, overnight if they so choose to.
Pretty much the Great Reset. And this is what this war is about. They tried it with CoViD, but this stubborn german economy (and the other big manufacturing and exporting economies of the Netherlands, France etc.) just refused to die. Ukraine/Russia is either Plan B or simply a succession of CoViD on the flow chart of the WEF.

they just love dem gopnik cocks to suck on but want to larp as respectable human being at the same time
>noo, please i dont want to, i dont have my own will *slurp*

We will just burn more coal in the meantime

Attached: bagger 288.jpg (558x387, 49.3K)

Anybody with more than 2 brain cells knew that already.

Are you retarded, all of Europe is in the same situation. You hear about Germany because they are the ones that refused NS2 and the rest of the EU listened.

cutting off russian oil means russia will be poorer even faster. i thought that would not be possible, but life is full of suprises