HAPPENING: Georgian military ready to retake occupied regions

youtu.be/bQqabxkhceg

Attached: Flag_of_Georgia.svg.png (1200x800, 6.93K)

Lol

Rough translation:
- We have an unique chanse to reclaim our lands, our Abhasia and Samachablo regions.
- We, georgians, are being waging war throughout 8 years in the sake of the Ukraine's freedom. Also we're ready to fight behalf the Georgia's one. For the updation of the Georgia's territorial control.
- So I'm insisting you to take an armory and strike to an enemy. Otherwise, you won't have that unique opportunity.
- All hail Georgia!
- All hail Ukraine!
- God's blessing us

>hey fellow Georgians
This glows brighter than sun.

Attached: 1646478614961.png (273x252, 117.63K)

This is glownigger stunt

Did ossetians make this video?

>Hello fellow Russi- I mean fellow Georgians
>Let's make it so that Georgia gets invaded
Thanks KGB but no thanks, we aren't giving you casus beli. If you want to start war with us it will have to invade us as well and lose even more of narrative lol.

Russia glowies most likely. Even our news talked about this shit. Putin wants more war in order to keep his population occupied and not thinking about how his is ruining the economy.

this is irrelevant fsb shit what's actually relevant is that Georgia has literally a slav wave from Russia Ukraine Belarus who are buying real estate and prices are rising like crazy

I hate when those subhumans shit up their country and start seeking for new host like parasites.

I'd be astounded if Georgians had the balls to try that shit

What would it actually look like if Georgia invaded Abkhazia and South Ossetia? Does their military even have enough men to defend the new front-lines after the war?

Attached: Frog IV.png (624x479, 121.64K)

I don't have anything against immigrants from Europe including Russia even as long as immigration process is long and involves assimilation into caucasian culture
Many people I know have Russian or whatever grandmothers that make khachapuri and talk in Georgian
The issue is when it's it retards who were to weak to help their country escaping because they want to play steam games

here we go, FSB glowies are trying to bait us in war once again.

Russia would punish them for it as a message to anybody else who would try the same thing at the moment

If its real they gonna get btfo'd by chechens.

Abkhazia and south ossetia have population of 200k or something with two of them combined
If Russia didn't exist they wouldn't be disputed regions
The thing is that Russia places illegal military bases in disputed regions unlike nato, which despite being gay doesn't do that
There are 11 bases literally on border of Georgia so starting war with them will instantly cause Russians to appear

Unlike NATO
You do realise how many NATO bases there are right?
Ever heard of Syria?

Visiting Georgia is on my bucket list. If Mongoloid snow niggers invade Georgia, I will join the reddit larpers brigade and take the first flight to Tbilisi.

>I don't have anything against immigrants from Europe including Russia even as long as immigration process is long and involves assimilation into caucasian culture
No, not Russians, last thing we want now is to give Russia more excuses to invade.
>WE ARE PROTECTING RUSSIANS FROM NAZI GEORGIANS.
Fuck no. We don't need more mongol hordes here. They can have their whore women and constantly drunk men in Russia.

Yes, I am aware of geopolitics unlike you it seems
Difference is that USA makes up bullshit claims that fit in within international reasoning for casus belli and such, for example in Ukraine the reason why they didn't place a military base instantly in 2014 was because they can't do so in sovereign nations that have active territorial disputes
Russia has no such qualms, they will start a war with you, freeze conflict and then place 20 bases on your border next day

I'm not disagreeing with you, all I'm saying is that I wasn't phased by occasional Georgian having Russian relative
This is of course different, I kid you not a realtor I know said that apartment they costed 60k$ now cost 80$k because of how high demand is now

You clowns started the war and the got rek'd
Cry more.
If you attack you will cease to exist as a country.

TBC bank refused to open Russian bank accounts. I wonder if this decision will actually last. If Bank of Georgia does the same they will be as good as hobos over here.

Attached: 1646482546796.jpg (1528x1528, 344.1K)

>Russian diaspora talking shit from foreign country
How about you return to your shithole and stand in bread lines. All Russian nationalism is good for is talking shit online.

Russia started the war in 90s, they also ethnically cleansed majority Georgian population
>ethno-kavkaz.narod dot ru/rnabkhazia.html
Literally no Georgian thinks that this started in 2008, this started in 1989 and they've been shelling us and kidnapping our people ever since then
Georgia is literally doing nothing right now and last week random Russian nigger soldiers started a shootout
Border is constantly being shitted by them to this day

Oooooh interesting

>This is of course different, I kid you not a realtor I know said that apartment they costed 60k$ now cost 80$k because of how high demand is now
Yeah, for example, Batumi is full of them, they are top buyers of all apartments, average Georgians are getting fucked because Russians found cheap land to be drunk on.

Bank of Georgia opens accounts only if they sign petition against war in Ukraine

For some reason Russian subversion pisses me off more than the US shit.