How can anyone look at the west and not think it's dying?

How can anyone look at the west and not think it's dying?

Attached: WhatthefuckisaUkraine.png (1171x426, 918.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

iltalehti.fi/talviurheilu/a/b70816c9-ecbc-4be9-801c-7247ffe0e551
youtu.be/0aAQCDHYuDU?t=16
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My guy you can't even begin to understand how much I want to beat the shit out of her.

You have to help us. Please get Putin to launch nukes on our big cities. We need this.

She talks to Americans the way a 1st grade teacher talks to her students. Fucking kek what does that even imply?

Is she reading that out of the simple English version of wikipedia?

Mail in ballots darling. It's why Russia is strategically battering Ukraine.

>picrel quote
Me during an interview rambling on about something

Man eats a Norwegian protein bar, gets sent back home

iltalehti.fi/talviurheilu/a/b70816c9-ecbc-4be9-801c-7247ffe0e551

There was a skieing camp in Norway. Wang Qiang was there and he went to local shop and bought a Norwegian protein bar. He ate it.

Chinese sports manager noticed the man eating the bar back in the camp. Wtf are you doing? You go back home right now.

He was sent by the plane back to China the very next morning and was not seen in Norway ever since.

She talks to everyone that way. Every time she has to give a speech you can hear her voice about to break from nerves. She is completely over her head.

remember all those stories about inbred retarded kings and loopy emperors from history. well its the same shit with a different logo.

>dying
You misspelled dead.
Biden just said Putin invaded Russia.
At least there's no mean tweets

This is to show you how illiterate the Amerimutts are. At the same time they meddle in the domestic affairs in the other countries or start/provoke wars (as in the case with Ukraine).

I need to see this...

Maybe she thought she was explaining it to Joe

She sucked her way to the top.

>I need to see this
youtu.be/0aAQCDHYuDU?t=16

Lay off her, she was asked to explain it to niggers.

No one actually wanted her in office. The DNC had to force her in by rigging it for Joe and making her VP but she got less than 1% as a candidate in the primary

Late stage golems. The jews no longer trust competent shabbos goyim to handle affairs, so they install imbeciles and geriatric dementia patients as front men (and women.) The looting operation is nearly complete, and all that's really left is the fleeing. Hang on a little longer, bros, we're all gonna make it.

Attached: 1646559166001.webm (640x360, 1.64M)

bumping for the death of our ancestral birthright
not with a bang, but a whimper

Attached: 1385204235856.jpg (324x554, 71.05K)

oh, it gets better
this was during an interview with a morning zoo DJ, think charlamagne tha god but even less known
so now we're gonna have a bunch of niggers sucking their teeth & saying: "you know, at the end of the day, youknowwhatimsayin, it be russia fault, yafeelme?"
give it two-three days

At this point, USA has racial and gender quotas to the highest level of government. If Joe Biden dies (which is not unlikely), she would be "the leader of the free world". Just thinking about that makes my head spin. Before this crisis, she probably could not point out Ukraine on a map.

It should only be natural that after this complete failure, USA takes a step back from international diplomacy and starts its long decline into yet another corrupt, left wing populist and irrelevante country on the american continent.

Attached: 1646397734535.jpg (1170x1103, 667.22K)

She will literally be our President

Attached: women (2).png (1196x1684, 86.64K)

This bitch trying to hit the word quota on her book report.