"Russia is the one using bots"

>"Russia is the one using bots"
>Russia does something globalists don't like
>i billion memeflag shillbots descend on Any Forums to attack Russia
makes you think

Attached: 63AB8A24-E533-4D68-A8CC-F762FF99C8ED.png (845x814, 1.04M)

this man is single-handedly killing off redditors
i applaud him

Is this a sanctuary from the bot attacks? Holy shit it's relentless

>one using bots
Both sides are using bots, retard.

Attached: Ukraine jews.jpg (1024x785, 146.65K)

Attached: Redditor going to fly to ukraine.png (879x786, 970.85K)

Gab said they found a pro ukraine/pro war botnet all using the same IPs, if it's happening on places like Gab then you know it's really bad other places, specifically twitter and here. I'm just tired of hearing about it. Also why are women and GenZ stupid, they literally don't know that the majority of the internet is bots. You'd think the amount of time they spend online they'd be good at it.

Imagine taking irony at face value, must be tough living like that

>holodomor goysman
Eye see

Look war monger, us Chuds know all about botnets and are here for life and can see which side is using them more. Why don't you assholes stop already, we don't care about Ukraine and don't want to get nuked. Also what's puh-dussy mean? I just banged my gf and my roommate said the room smells like puh-dussy?

Let me tell you something that you will not like:
Most people don't care about Jews.
Most people don't go around each day thinking about Jews.
Some people, when prompted, will express sympathy or vitriol against Jews.

Attached: Zelenksy fag.jpg (640x775, 263.27K)

Shut the fuck up leprechaun

Attached: Ghost_of_Kiev.jpg (1076x1077, 383.19K)

russhills are absolutely SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETHING

But it begs the question, why are there so many jews in high places while they represent such a small population in so many countries?

>>i billion memeflag shillbots descend on Any Forums to attack Russia
2/3 of them are butthurt belters doing it for free

one look at his face and you already know everything there is to know about him.
he's the fat guy who always keeps trying to chat with the secretary at work, who uses the Q&A session during the all hands call to ask when they are going to improve the women quota on the board of directors, who was the first to suggest that the company should match donations to Ukraine and who is applauded by everyone as a good person.
but who still spends every weekend alone with his funkpops because in reality, everyone can tell what a pathetic retard he is.

yup, this is the largest shill campaign ive seen in my 30 year old life

It actually does. I didn't consider that angle. Thank you OP. Have a bump.

they're both using fuckin bots
you're all fuckin bots
i'm a fuckin bot, fuck this place

Kike bots vs Russian bots

Checked
*brought to you by CheckemBot

>makes you think
Makes you seethe LOL

its mostly western feds

they went balls deep this time

Yeah those are the kike bots

anyone think this still looks kinda...uncanny?

Everyone is using bots, because paying real humans to shill for your agenda is too expensive. First you let bots do the heavy lifting and then the brainless masses will shill for free.

the jews protector is here, the long nosed kike licker couldn't resist

Memeflags are equally distributed, easily verifiable by everyone with eyes, suggesting that your post is actually the shillpost.
GG.

I appreciate Zelensky the Warrior President for many things but mostly for the butthurt of communists around the world.

Fuck Putin
Fuck rebublicunts
Fuck communists
Fuck trannies.
You are one and the same

Bots are used as a cost-saving measure but there are still real humans shilling in addition to those bots shilling.

pic related "controlled opposition"

this, just send everyone into a schizophrenic paranoia until your meme narrative is their only grip on reality, then watch them tear each other apart defending it

based Any Forums

>most memeflags actually support Russia
Nice try faggot.

Attached: Jews Working Together.jpg (598x656, 58.13K)

Yeah. We merely became auxiliaries to the bot armies. It sucks but it's how it's going to be whenever something like this happens, at least there are two sides of bots killing each other this time instead of the usual one side shitting the board up, like during the elections

Attached: download.jpg (512x288, 50.28K)

Attached: based jewish hero.jpg (1080x1958, 259.14K)