Is it okay to be a homosexual if I already had 3 white kids who are now adults?

Is it okay to be a homosexual if I already had 3 white kids who are now adults?

Why is it wrong if I already reproduced?

Attached: brapsniff.jpg (600x800, 51.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26753893/
cdc.gov/hiv/group/msm/index.html
webmd.com/cancer/news/20000531/gay-men-should-be-checked-for-anal-cancer-experts-say
cdc.gov/std/life-stages-populations/stdfact-msm.htm
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/9141776/
cdc.gov/msmhealth/mental-health.htm
youtu.be/ArOQF4kadHA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Women are cockblocking good looking men from existence. I've yet to see a 6-10/10 man I'd love to fuck. Closest we get is Homo Photoshopiensis.
Women are deliberately dehumanizing all men, to have a permanent monopoly on human needs, to be used for political, economic and machiavellian purposes.

Trust women when men look good enough for you to desire good things for them. Until then they are the evil rulers of the earth and we are but boyim.

One million Anzus invade your country; artillery shelling of them is not an option.
One million smelly shreks invade your country; all violence is on the table; including nukes and potential extinction events.

Homosexuality is okay when men look good enough... something like your pic related would be a good look for men.

>Is it okay to be a homosexual
No.

It’s degenerate and spreads disease, fuck off

>Why is it wrong if I already reproduced?
Because being a faggot is gay.

Diseases are caused by
>inbalanced hunger; sex addiction
>lack of loyalty
This includes heterosexuals. Though for obvious reasons, two slave gender sex addicts would spread more diseases than one (hetero men) or zero (lesbians).

This picture is old. I remember fapping to it 10 years ago.

To be honest, there's no inherent issue with a small percentage of homosexuals in the population. From Greek philosophers to the US navy, many successful societies have found ways to incorporate gays successfully.
The issue is the promotion of homosexuality, pushing the proportion artificially high, and targeting children. If you are homosexual in private, and still contributing to the cause, I've no issue with you.

XD

Because deep down you know it's morally wrong like being trans or being a nigger. God watches all including your promiscuous homosexual activities maplenigger.

Hey kid, your dad is a faggot!

>Is it okay to be a homosexual
STOP RIGHT THERE
consider using this

Attached: 0.jpg (800x800, 50.68K)

You did your job. Now go be your yourself.

what's your point fag

Before you take the leap, consider the following:

> Rectal incontinence
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26753893/

>HIV and AIDS
cdc.gov/hiv/group/msm/index.html

>Anal cancer
webmd.com/cancer/news/20000531/gay-men-should-be-checked-for-anal-cancer-experts-say

>Increased risk from all other STIs
cdc.gov/std/life-stages-populations/stdfact-msm.htm

>Suicidal behaviours
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/9141776/

>Mental health issues
cdc.gov/msmhealth/mental-health.htm

>Probably want to touch kids
youtu.be/ArOQF4kadHA

Attached: 1DEAE446-14FC-4061-9C19-BA79B5778236.gif (500x374, 499.63K)

You know its wrong, you knew taking the vaccine was wrong, you know supporting lgbt is wrong. We all have God's program.

It’s ok only if you are a woman, but you’ll never be a real woman. COPE

Plenty of closeted married daddies do it anyway. Just don't be too reckless.

No, and you should put down your kids to stop the spread of fag-genes

What a pervert

If sex was like breathing or friendship; a thing that is not blocked by monopoly owners, it wouldn't be that big of a deal. However, the male sex has been dehumanized to be ugly lower class. For artificial competition among the males, infighting was issued. Winner gets to breed, loser dies out. This was the scam of the womankike on the boyim.
There were four karmic punishments for women:
>Emergent Zoophilia; women who are attracted to non-human features would eventually outcompete the pure machiavellians (women today fall for even male gorillas)
>The control means that they have slimmer hips as even less adequate features among females pass - because there is always some cuckold who is willing to slam it; painful and potentially lethal birthing process
>Complete lack of romance, despite it being a main drive for women
>Hitting the wall; since the male taste is the only thing that enforces beauty among the human race, women lose theirs upon leaving their fertile age

If men were fuckable, to us heterosexuals, sex would be always a potential - even when not chased after. The price of sex on the market would plummet, the monopoly would end and humanity would become more beautiful and less painful as a whole.
Things like WW1/2 would have been impossible if men were sexy. Girls und Panzer is a joke because of that.
You wouldn't shoot an Anzu. You would shoot a Shrek. Just like planned.

Damn. I really wanna pound that white ass.

Attached: 84FB9807-10A6-42CE-AC46-51D26E4AFEEF.jpg (2024x2735, 882.6K)

No. You have to set a good example for your kids, not be a worthless faggot. It would be better if you killed yourself than even risk your kids finding our you're a shitdick cocksucker.

Also, don't touch your kids, you disgusting degenerate.

Pair bonding is essential to family cohesion, family cohesion is still important after your children have grown, and the way pair bonding happens and stays healthy is regular sex.

If you need some dick on the side you should have married a girl who likes pussy. Whoopsy daisy, you made babies with a woman with whom you have nothing in common. This can mean only one thing: even more sex to keep your pair bonding in proper form. Sorry, no dick for you. Start jerking off to StasyQ videos and get someone else to scoop your cat box. You'll be back in the saddle soon enough.

All men look like apes. It's all equally humiliating.

Nothing wrong with it, if you want to suck BBC Just do it.

That nigger is really hot, I'd be a sissy slut for him

Dumb ass nigga

Attached: 9024309C-CFB1-4B8D-B676-3C3FBC3E5D54.jpg (2103x2710, 892.19K)

>monkey nation likes ape features

wasted

Just fuck with dogs like every normal canakuk. Not difficult you larper fag.

This.

Your job as a father isn't done once your kids are adults. You need to be a grandfather and you need to accumulate and conserve an estate to pass on to your heirs. Any relationship, straight or gay, that isn't with the mother of your children could interfere with those responsibilities. But especially if your children are the type who wouldn't want a homo grandpa around their kids. They come first, it comes with being a dad.

Stop seeking approval for your disgusting behavior.

Attached: sticker_12.png (512x512, 400K)