Pedophilia, jews, and soyciety

I would like to preface this post by saying I would never do anything illegal--and certainly not this immoral.
>The other day my long time friend was talking to me
>We got PISS drunk and high AF
>LooseLips.gif
>Basically came out of the toybox as a pedophile
He's made some heavily veiled comments before but I didn't pay them much mind. I was, in some deep recess of my mind, kind of expecting this and he seemed like a normal dude outside of that... Him flat out copping to his fucked up psyche didn't screw with my head. It wasn't a surprise.
>What DID fuck me up was that I couldn't disagree with his logic
Basically, he argued that all modern women are whores and there's no hope.
>No argument there
"They're entitled, snotty, picky, and they'll ALL divorce rape you in an instant. Even the "good ones"
>No argument there
"No point in searching for a good one in a sea of shit. Fuck it."
>No argument there
"But..."
He said he had plans to go to some asian shithole, adopt a "daughter" and then raise her as his wife. Instill proper values into her. I quote,
"The only way you could have a daughter and it not be the ultimate cuck."
With all the shit the jews have done to our society--with pedophilia definitely in the pipeline after trannies, with weimar america coming soon, how long do you think before normies go this way.

Attached: feet kamehameha.jpg (640x480, 40.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NDZhSFVSjUY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why didn't you crack him over the head with the bottle? You're just as bad, dudes a fucking child molester and essentially told you to your face and you just sat there like a fucking idiot.

Because he's been a friend of mine for a decade and he has been cool, outside of this. My concern is how this will be normalized by jews.

>because im too stupid to have picked up on the signals before
Take a gun and pistol whip him or youre an enabler and when the bombs drop I'll fucking gut you

Attached: 1646557996524 (1)~2.png (574x410, 173.73K)

That's nice user. How will the jews normalize this and what can be done about it?

bump

Your post is pathetic. You will never ever do anything to anyone. Many societies do exactly what OP described on a daily basis, literally occuring in saudi arabia as we speak. Millions of people, every year... but yet here you are in your basement, seething away.

>and then raise her as his wife
most pedophiles would just fuck the child and leave - this is the predatory part. Likely the norm in a Jew infested society

So, from your perspective, the harm is not the pedophilia itself, but the pump and dump nature?
>Degenerates like you belong on a cross
You're not my friend, I don't have to be nice to you, kike.

Please, PLEASE say this out loud and not over the internet. I will gleefully strangle you until the light leaves your pathetic eyes.

Your post is pathetic. You will never ever do anything to anyone. Many societies do exactly what OP described on a daily basis, literally occuring in saudi arabia as we speak. Millions of people, every year... but yet here you are in your basement, seething away.

beat the shit out of your friend before he commits a disgusting act. if he continues forward then inform him he’s on his own. hit him one more time.

With how "angry" you are, it almost reads like a cope.

Please, PLEASE say this out loud and not over the internet. I will gleefully strangle you until the light leaves your pathetic eyes.

Did theh not already do this? Example andy warhol or something he married his adopted keykey cunny and that was ages ago

Wanna meet up IRL? You won't do shit.
Not fully normalized yet.

/pol is several thousand years behind on pedophilia its funny.

Pedophilia is an attraction to young kids and they should be shot.

But throughout history it's been a common thread.... the father basically exchanges his young daughter (say 9 to 15 years old) to a husband in exchange for a dowry. And the husband takes care of her from there on out.

It was mostly out of necessity, wasn't so much about fucking little kids.

This is a fake story slide thread
Herbs

Cant get much worse than it already has were already quite far

>Everything I don't like is a slide thread
Shut the fuck up before I rake you
It can, look at weimar

he just tried to seem clever by posting tidbit ideas and values from Any Forums I hope he gets denazified hard
by him I mean op but it might as well be a woman or girl need sodomization

No that's actually a great idea you stupid fuck

Lying through your teeth. You know virgins are a component in magic spells and " the fountain of youth" and if by some chance you actually meant that post im sure a couple twisted trannies here can give u a full adress list of pedos so put your money where your mouth is then. But you wont do shit. You want others to do stuff for you.

Post doxx coward

You first, big boy

Nah I asked first, best part is im a long haul trucker so just name a spot and I'll bring my tanto

Attached: 54a060af617535ec4dea998174dd81ad.png (234x371, 66.12K)

Or youre a childfucker shill that wants no competition and the only reason you bash pedos online is cause youre a kiddie raper and want others to be the lightning rod and thus youll have no competition and a cover.

Attached: tumblr_inline_p2zd02zgit1sdpfn6_640.png (588x379, 296.61K)

Nope, you won’t. You’ve never done anything in your entire life. And you never will do anything in your entire life.

Attached: 5509337_stock-vector-futhark-runic-alphabet-and-its-sorcery-interpretation.jpg (600x450, 69.17K)

>I asked first
Because you were too much of a pussy to give up the location of your basement and it gave you the ability to pull this shit. Unlike you, I'm not stupid.
>Long haul trucker
Okay, meet me at 7100 W 13th Ave
Denver, Colorado, 80214. You won't.
What did he mean by this

>im a long haul trucker
Post physique. What are you gonna do fatboy, bodyslam me?

youtu.be/NDZhSFVSjUY

>projection
Name your spot

Attached: spider-man-norman-osborn.gif (498x280, 3.55M)

6'4 260
Lmao let's see a picture I seriously doubt that's your house, neckbeard losers don't live on that side of Denver unless it's with gram

And no i won't body slam you ill smash your fucking jaw with a set of brass knuckles then disembowel you while you're on the ground

>my long time friend
Never happened. Just cop to your degenerate opinions outright you coward

Post your actual physique fatboy. You wont, because youre morbidly obese.

Lmao
>Let's see a picture
Keep moving those goalposts. I gave you an address and you're too pussy to go there.
>I doubt that's your house
It isn't. You said to give you "an address to meet at" so I did. Now you're backing out.

If you think men throughout history haven't married young teenage girls you're kidding yourself.

There's a big difference between that and Epstein-style running around exploiting young kids for personal gain.

The Jews will normalize it by having a concerned user post a made up story about a friend, qualify that user would never, but

What's the difference? It's all degeneracy to me.
Lmfao

Fucking weirdo

>post your body so I can masturbate to it like I do to the children I sexually abuse
You'll see my massive, hulking frame when you're warbling for mercy as I tear out your innards
No I'm not backing out I'm just not a fucking retard, you're a fat child molesting coward that won't post his actual location because you know ill gut you like a fucking fish if you ever said that shit out loud. now go back to bee loser we all know youre too much of a bitch