Hungary abandons Poland in hour of need

twitter.com/TomaszSiemoniak/status/1500160379980292106

>The Hungarian prime minister accused Poland of participating in provoking Russia's attack on Ukraine In addition, they ban export on wheat, fearing that Hungarians will get Hungry.

Wtf, i thought we were bros?

Attached: Orban.jpg (960x592, 62.3K)

Poland had been beligerent. Maybe there was a reason it kept getting gangbanged throughout history

We are brother, but Orbán is retarded. I'm sorry. Right now he's trying to play for both sides.

Didn't Hungary also already ban wheat exports?

>Didn't Hungary also already ban wheat exports?

everyone will do this soon enough
gonna be wild year.

>Right now he's trying to play for both sides.
sounds about right

Stop poking the bear, bro. Is Ukraine really worth getting your country involved in the war?

Hoarding all paprika and now oats as well?
This means war!

he thinks the russians will keep him in power after they take over
very naive imho

good. fuck poland, the scum of the planet.

He is pro zog so..

Poland is trying extra hard to suck EU anus.
I guess they're trying to make up to them for being uppity niggers about refugees before.

the russians will never take the chance , they will chose to have someone they are certain its loyal

>No you should ruin your relationship with Russia over a country that literally banned your language and regularly abusing your people
My country wasn't created by Woodrow Wilson so we aren't dependent on our American overlords. This war will destroy Europe. All Europeans suffer. Food, electronics and gas prices will go to the moon. You will own nothing,

that's what you get when you trust russian shills

There were no refugees before. There were only migrants which we did not wanted. Now there are actual refugees.

what's Hungary's endgame?
Do they think they will be able to incorporate the Hungarian part of Ukraine back into Hungary?
That does seem possible.

Poland is allowing US RQ4s and AWACS their airspace to provide real time data to Ukraine air defence teams.

i wonder how would you react if serbia had nukes and 10X more army than you and just invaded bosnia

so when are we leaving USA cocksuckers called EU?

>what's Hungary's endgame?
Not to freeze to death.
Not to get nuked by Ivan.
Have enough bread.

We should have never joined in the first place.

>Stop poking the bear

They've been poking Europe since the Bronze Age.

Imagine thinking Poland is poking Russia. When they got invaded in 1939 and massacred.

Your argument is basically:
>"stop making my dick hard when I rape you"

checked and true

Nothing of value is lost

Hungarians are some of the most stupid people I’ve met

If Serbia was provoked into attacking, I'd be chilling and definitely NOT sucking EU cock and provoking Serbia further like Poland is you disgusting, filthy gypsy subhuman.

that's more and more obvious after covid bullshit and now these sanctions who strangle european citizens

Imagine thinking Russia is poking Poland. When they got invaded in 1612 and massacred.

LEL
you are getting annexed

>Russia.
>When they got invaded in 1939 and massacred.

you misspelled jewish bolsheviks

>geopolitics of 100 years ago are totally relevant today!!
t. brainlet sperg

Attached: Hungary is Romanian land .jpg (960x720, 88.34K)

>geopolitics of 100 years ago irelevant because its the curent year
t.catholic serb brainlet

Europe is fucked , its crippled the wods food supply so know one is selling lol WELL DONE TEAM NATO, that will teach the Russians, the west has gone on hunger strike to protest against Russian Common sense lol !

Yes, isolate yourself, we'll make sure our wheat and gulash is safe in vienna, where it rightfully belongs you subhuman

At least you don't have to worry about getting annexed, nobody wants your cardboard slums and low IQ container hopping population.

Old friends can tell each other when the other is being retarded.

Cowardice beyond comprehension

Don't call me a brother you snake, I've never met a Hungarian who didn't had that history copypasta when he needed something but was ready to stab you. Hungarians are kikes and you deserve Putin.

Poles are acting like jews in Europe. They're taking everyones money and trying to fuck russia behind it's back

If you want our wheat you better give us some industrial products.

i like how all the aliances are shifting and you can see on who you can rely on

Roma hands wrote this post

>Retarded Eastern European butthurt belt desperate to get NATO to trigger Article 5

>The Hungarian prime minister accused Poland of participating in provoking Russia's attack on Ukraine
>source: 1 leftist's tweet

Attached: 1591357635366.png (475x439, 204.71K)

you see the true face of people when its time for them to risk something

Not sucking EU cock like you do is cowardice now?

exactly. They're low IQ miserable depressed nation

Kike on display here

>desperate to get NATO to trigger Article 5
fuck no
no one here wants war with russia

A imperialist boot on your neck is an industrial product
Sorry bro but Gott erhalte Österreich

I like magyars more and more

won't work we've tried that for some 200 years and they always rig the deal

Imagine being called a retard by Poland. Kek.

As long as they let us buy electronics from them i’m cool.

Hungarians will get Hungry

Attached: gwizu4xy1rz71.jpg (246x250, 11.79K)

The last heterosexual state in Europe. Base.

Poles do it seems

we should've let you keep croatia and hungary

BASED HUNGARY

I never understood this so called Hungarian-Polish friendship when clearly Hungary wants a stable region of cooperation and Poland literally wants WW3

>Country in pannonian plain
>going hungry

your delusions of long gone grandure are worse than those of britbongs. also your ancestors were serfs just like everyone elses.

All europeans that supports jewmerican occupation gets the rope

russia is like a cave man, if it sees weaknees it pounces but he will keep his distance if he sees you carrying a big stick

Tbf our general wanted to save the empire with his croat and slovene troops
Austrians refused

thousand year old neighborhood without wars warrants it. they're literally the only neighbour we've ever had we didn't go to war against

Pushing your country into a war for the sake of another country is stupidity beyond comprehension.

whites betraying eachother, you new to the world?

This. Just fuck off with this brother shit. You care nothing for us, I'm most certainly does not care about you, never did. Ohh, oooh you are from Poland you are a bro. Fuck no. Just fuck off you polish prick.

>Poland went full Poland and will have no allies during another WW again
Imagine my surprise

It was poles that called soviets to invade you tho

We'll reunite
AEIOU memeflag
We don't want to owe people something, since that'd be jewish

Hungary is 100% right, the Polish government isn't putting the Polish people's interests first. Probably because none of them are ethnically polish.

Thats fair
Tho jelacic already did save wien from revolution

Of course the retarded Romanian would have this retarded take. The fact that you're all scared after joining NATO either means that NATO is not enough of a deterrent thus useless (it is), or you've all been brainwashed into buying this nu-red scare. You should all focus on carrying out your national improvement policies, which you are doing, and leave international politics to your American and (to a lesser extent) European overlord's.

that is until people realize we are only "based" because we are fucking retarded and our hatred for faggotry stems from pure unfiltered hatred, not any actual fact like how it affects children etc.

>hey i know we've invaded you multiple times over the past 500 years, but thats no reason to think we'd do so again
gtfo you non pattern recognizing normie smooth brain. russia is a provably expansive entity and has been so over most of their iterations for centuries

You mean NATO airspace.

European overlords are as much of us cucks as are the national leaders
Eu has to fight a war for independence before anyone even considers them

>means that NATO is not enough
nato is not a big enough stick to scare russia into behaving and our politicians are all corupt fuckers that faild to improve our military

all that is left of czech culture is old buildings, there is nothing in your hearts. you bought the communism meme so hard that all that is left are empty shells willing to slave for ayone. perfect consumers and perfect serfs. stfu

>Involves himself in a war in another country
>Just like in my Marvel movies!
Dont call me bro if you are this retarded, I only hope faggots like you are just jewish shills and bots