After seeing all the (((Media Jews))) lie after lie in these last two weeks

After seeing all the (((Media Jews))) lie after lie in these last two weeks,
don't you now understand why Hitler Gassed these Motherfuckers?

Attached: Ghost.jpg (680x434, 71.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bEhx-GDgsZY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Holocaust didn't happen

Fuck off with your (((Sam Hyde))) bullshit. He isnt funny and these memes are stale.

There must be a special place in hell for journalists

>(((Media Jews))) lie after lie in these last two weeks
>last two weeks
user, I...

Attached: 1546971022153.png (320x287, 103.84K)

If anything it just shows he didn't gas them

Holocaust didn't happen
Jews aren't white
Ruskies aren't white
Niggers aren't human
Zionists don't just control the west

Attached: 1641317421597.png (276x183, 8.58K)

WHO TF GOT MY VPN BANNED YOU FAGS?! I USED TO BE ABLE TO CONNECT TO ANY SERVER IN ANY COUNTRY AND NOW EVERYTIME IT JUST SAYS RANGE BANNED. FUCK YOU. YOU RUIN MY FUN.

dude's a pedo

Attached: 1526731801138.jpg (2500x1265, 707.82K)

>Brit trying to play the arbiter of what's funny
O, irony

That's not how it works for rangebanning vpns. Mods are pretty on top of that shit looking for IP ranges of VPNs to ban. Also, they have some automated system that's pretty smart. Which one was it, anyway? Must have been a very smaller one.

No it was one of the main ones but every server I used work, now everytime I try to post it says Ip is rangebanned no matter how many different servers I try. Did I maybe get banned and there’s something I need to change with the settings that it’s still tracking me even on a different IP?

Ovens for them all...

Attached: 1635832969221.webm (800x400, 380.54K)

this shit was on tucker lmao

No, like I said they just caught up. All the major ones that I know of are rangebanned. It's official policy for mods to find and ban all vpn/proxy/torr nodes that they can. They always eventually catch up. Use a residential VPN service and not a datacenter one to get around that.

For another example, if their system detects like 20 posts on different boards at the same time, it automatically bans that ip/iprange,

>16
>pedo

?? 16 is legal almost everywhere, except puritan US. Its the prime breeding age.

>SHE WAS 17 YEARS OLD 364 DAYS AND 23 HOURS OLD YOU SICK FUCK

And yet he's flying fighter jets in Ukraine with many confirmed kills. An ace. A hero.
Are you a believer user?

Fuck dude. Now how am I gonna shitpost as a kvetching Jew or Ukrainian/ruski. I was just getting ready to take a nice dump just to find out every server is range banned. Do you know any that still work? I’m surprised I got away with using the one I did for so long, it’s probably the biggest VPN lol

13 to 14 should be the age of Breeding...like the 1920's
youtube.com/watch?v=bEhx-GDgsZY

Attached: Yolandi.jpg (432x640, 77.82K)

But it should have.

That man, he's unstoppable

Hitler should've just thrown them
into Volcanoes and then saved the gas!

Attached: Active-volcanic-provinces-of-Europe-individual-volcanoes-are-marked-with-triangles_Q320.jpg (320x320, 32.08K)

Not just media jews but seeing how most of the corrupt oligarchas in Ukraine and Russia are stinking jews...what a nasty horrible people