Why do people mention putin's mental state? he looks like he gets enough sleep at night...

why do people mention putin's mental state? he looks like he gets enough sleep at night. when i see biden he's really old like a great grandparent. just between the address that putin made and the state of the union it was night and day between cognitive function. i woke up from my sleep thinking about this.

Attached: 1_iphone.jpg (320x240, 73.07K)

okay ill go back to sleep sorry frens

Attached: sleeping.png (640x640, 274.39K)

loved that show this was a great post OP very appreciated

Attached: 1646026392704m.jpg (1024x843, 49.33K)

>why do people mention putin's mental state-
because hes unhinged and invading a sovereign nation

Clown world is deep.

They got away with it against Trump because Trump talks like an idiot sometimes. So they thought they could get away with anything.

Jews don't understand how much instinct matters. Nobody looks at Putin and Biden and then trusts Biden.

you are very welcome
im sorry but no memeflag in this thread
instinct is good way to look at it because my instinct with this guy is he is a liar thats why he using memeflag

Attached: 1630901785732.gif (382x554, 2.57M)

>why do people mention putin's mental state? he looks like he gets enough sleep at night
Yup compared to Zelensky, who has appeared in public coked out of his mind, one time drunk, and now he constantly just looks like he's been awake since the war started.

>and now he constantly just looks like he's been awake since the war started
can i see this?

May i ask if you remember the name of this show. I remember watching it on every other Saturday after 4kids and yugioh finished playing

beakmans world. dont let my thread slide or else im going to fall asleep again.

Attached: 2D7B2C7B-6883-4763-86DC-19205185D7A7.gif (600x600, 35.58K)

>beakmans world
Thank you! Tip of my tounge, but couldnt figure it out. Have a bump, fren.

Attached: 1641383653146.png (463x288, 120.97K)

The party in israel must be hard on him.

I'm not going to look it up but I'd like to believe the people involved with this show aren't colossal faggots like Bill Nye turned out to be

Attached: Ltpm.jpg (1024x605, 98.08K)

OH GOD I SHOULDN'T HAVE LOOKED UP WHAT THE BEAKMAN'S WORLD GUY IS UP TO NOW. CHILDHOOD RUINED

because they are intellectually lazy. putin has explained exactly his position for the last 14 years and has acted consistently with it. it's mind baffling how every acts all surprised and spouts off that he is irrational. fuck this clown world.

Because he thinks he's Cornholio? Must be the PTSD from the Cornpop incident.

House was a literal fag

Psychopathologizing is a very effective strategy to take down political opponents. That's why.

It means you can get nefarious clever people or dupe neutral/good clever people to say smart sounding stuff that sounds bad about your enemy. Normies hear this, journalists included, think it sounds smart, and repeat it over and over. Regardless of truth value. Happens all the time.

The main goal is to discredit Putin's explanations for his own behaviour. In particular, Putin's Empire of Lies speech and the claim of self defence (NATO encroachment / Ukraine's subjugation of Pro Russian natives / Bio labs)

They did it with Trump too. Meanwhile, everyone can see that Biden is lucky to remember his own name. I think they really believe that if they say a thing enough it makes it true. Or, that at the very least, the media apparatus has enough brainwashed converts that the converts believe anything that the bobbleheads pronounce or that the moving pictures show them. In either case, media must be destroyed.

Attached: killthemall.jpg (1242x1229, 1.08M)

Putin is not crazy. Never, ever make the mistake of thinking your adversary is crazy. The thing is, Russia's government is a kleptocracy and the kleptocrat mindset trickles down to its people, especially in the government / military. That's how you end up with maintenance workers not changing the tires on 30 year old war machines. When you conscript people, they will surrender or desert as soon as they have the chance. They'll sabotage their own vehicles so they don't make it to the front line.

Putin is not crazy. He just had no idea how shitty his armed forces are and what kind of shitty culture a kleptocracy creates. The entire country knows their president is one of the world's richest men because he's selling the people's oil and not giving them jack shit for it. Why should they adhere to any kind of shared moral standard or loyalty to their president when he's been robbing them for decades?

Attached: FM4FVTOX0AQ3GUu.jpg (720x1280, 195.17K)

kek