Oh No, That Sucks

This isn’t our problem. I’m not even going to pretend that I give a shit. Let them starve.

Attached: 42F6ECBC-9F2E-4AA7-870C-7BA6010C0BF7.jpg (1125x1907, 802.82K)

that's not nice user

Literally no one cares kek. Even liberals are exhausted by their shit. Thousands of our own dead and they probably lost a grand total of five people during the Tali "takeover"

Those subhuman cowards should have thought of that before they gave in to the Taliban without a fight.

>barges into any country
>wrecks the place
>refuses to elaborate further
>leaves

Attached: file.png (1242x1394, 612.54K)

Just build back better

Exactly. Why don't they just take out a $1 trillion loan from their Afghanistan Federal Reserve and build some grocery stores?

We tried for almost two decades to get them to stand on their own. They wouldn't fuck 'em. I'm a progressive and I agree - FUCK THEM.

Attached: let-them-die-star-trek.gif (498x215, 1.05M)

Bomb Back Better #NuclearReset

Get used to famines. I hope you live in the first world.

The US government should.be investigated for war crimes

Attached: 83637363.jpg (1200x900, 145.93K)

Even if, it won't solve famine? Which I find a bit weird, didn't Afghanistan have a bunch of land for agriculture?

Attached: 836367283.jpg (976x549, 126.82K)

Too bad so sad

Attached: 1645677370153.webm (480x480, 2.03M)

Yeah the rural ones do. I only ever saw them growing weed and melons. Hopefully they changed it up but who knows. Famine is definitely going to be a city phenomenon because there’s no infrastructure to move massive quantities of food around. The jingle trucks they had were always hauling around firewood.

The whole fucking world is now on the brink of famine, thanks Jo !

The overpopulation problem will going to solve itself soon.

Why didn't Biden mention his historic and heroic withdrawal from Afghanistan in his SOTU?

Time to print another 10 billion USD and send it to them like we did for Ukraine. Meanwhile fuck our own homeless

Probably the worse thing US did was obliterate their infant mortality rates. The population exploded under US occupation. That combined with US propaganda from birth basically made an entire generation alienated from their home. It coulda worked if occupation lasted 40 years but let's be real us politics change by the hour these days.

USA is not part of international court. Who would prosecute them?