Aus/Pol Young Whites on Centrelink Edition

Why are so many young white people relying on Centrelink these days?

Attached: Centrelink.jpg (640x361, 40.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jm-unCcJF0s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>centrelink
is it weird that in an Aus/pol thread I read that as "centerchinks" ?

Fuck all entry level jobs

I'm an apprentice but wish I were on the dole desu. What am I ever gonna be able to afford that's worthwhile?

No jobs with any meaning to them; empty jobs that contribute nothing to the glory of God.

Daniel. Andrews. MP.

Attached: 1642223098580.jpg (750x590, 75.28K)

>Piss pay menial jobs with no growth
>White niggers who need the rope
>Hospitality in small towns got shut down because of urbanites getting the flu.

Centrelink is objectively the best choice, the only reason I'm on it is because of my own dignity. Back to wagie it is for me then.

More hypocrisy from Victoria Police:
youtube.com/watch?v=jm-unCcJF0s

Attached: The Hypocrisy of Victoria Police – Bagel Boys Edition.png (1280x720, 1.64M)

NO FUTURE
O

F
U
T
R
E

Attached: 1594892107524.jpg (1280x1260, 520.12K)

If anyone can guess who this is I'll cum.

Attached: JSWOJAK.png (960x720, 128.82K)

Because some faggot mandated that I needed to be poisoned to go to work

It's Albert Einstein duh

Poojeet or chink?

Is it this cunt?

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.jpg (474x269, 17.27K)

Do any of you cunts know if aussie cossack is having a shitfit right about now? I need a laugh.

Any christ golems itt?

Attached: nature-s-eternal-religion.jpg (600x600, 50.8K)

White people aren't allowed to apply for jobs anymore.

Nope more local to a certain area.

Brisbane.

Because everyone else favours their own. Whites have been trained not to. Do we think pajeet gives a fuck about diversity? Lol.
Also some cunt wants us to take poison. I'm still astonished that's a real thing.

ding ding

There is such a thing - to defend the motherland. We are ready to die for our land, not even for Putin, not for power, not for anything, just for the land on which we grew up. We want to die with honor, so that our children would be proud of us and say: "My grandfather did not hesitate to go to the front and died like a hero."Such a thing, my young friend! It is impossible to be worse than the fathers and grandfathers who rushed to the pillboxes, covering the queue of machine gunners with their bodies so that a detachment of fighters made a breakthrough. When the Second World War was over, my beloved grandfather was transferred from the western front to the Far East, where the Japanese were creating the horrors of misanthropy. There, your comrades in misfortune, led by General and microbiologist Shiro Ishii, conducted experiments with living people. Prototypes in the form of captured Russians, Chinese and Koreans were called logs. Japanese scientists used them very sparingly. For example, after the professor, with the help of his orderlies, shoved the hands of prisoners of war into liquid nitrogen, and then broke them with his cane like icicles, these subjects were not killed, but treated and prepared for the next experiments. I want to ask you why Shiro Ishii was not put on trial by the American authorities? The question is in the air. Shiro was a scoundrel, but he was our useful scoundrel for the USA.

Why is he still alive? Shouldn't he have died from the 3rd clot shot?

Take the mystery pill user.

Attached: 1643536297784.jpg (673x1023, 60.26K)

God tried to kill him with wet stairs last time.