Any news from them? I hope they okay

Any news from them? I hope they okay.

Attached: 1646416148896.webm (576x1026, 2M)

Don’t worry white boy they’re in good hands now

God i despise cheerleaders

Attached: Soon.png (640x890, 1.35M)

i fucking wish that was soon

Nothing white women deserve more to be honest

I've never understood the concept of rape somehow causing vaginal trauma and bleeding. Can anybody explain this trope to me? There's no way I could pound my girlfriend so rigorously that she'd start bleeding.

Does the "P" in "P. Girls" stand for "Pretend" ?

user...

Yes? Is there something about rape I'm missing, my dear nigger? I'm sure you can enlighten me.

Me on the left

there is something you're missing but ain't nobody can give you it

That user means popping the hymen = blood but I know there's also a trope of being "raped to death" I've read in books that never made sense to me.
Like how do you get raped to death unless the rapists are doing other shit like choking, beating etc

The point the nigger is making is you have a micropenis. Also i can't imagine not causing significant damage to my penis if i tried to force it into a dry vagina. So the opposite definitely applies.

Yes, you are missing something. There is this myth that first time cunts bleed because hymen breaks. In reality first timers (some of them) bleed because they're not relaxed and lack natural lubrication because of lack of arousal. When women are raped, not every one has the defensive rape reaction of physiological arousal to avoid damage.

Hot
t. femanon

They were Ukrainian? Sheeeeeeeeeeit

That image is depicting violent gangrape. Many men, zero restraint, probable intentional damage with hands, weapons, or whatever is around. Russians did some despicable things during that war.

burn in hell, nigger

Attached: 1562446620595.jpg (640x640, 45.72K)

Dont worry, Im sure many Chechen BVLLS already had their way with them.

Attached: 4ec1a34e9cd2a3528e560f22b7304925--denver-war.jpg (600x400, 44.9K)

these are the people that should be sent to the front

bro, vaginas can repair at lightning speed.

I hope they die and their simps kill themselves over it, nothing of value would be lost.

Good evening, wishing every femoids above the age of 18 a brutal death

Attached: 1644072169867.png (307x322, 34.64K)

Most of these images are influenced by the rape of Nanking where they killed women by shoving broomsticks and knifes in there. But yeah a gang rape can cause bleeding and trauma.

That's because you have a thin penis

based

>his penis doesn't split women's vagina's in half

>p girls
Allusions to excrement play or penis girls?

Attached: 1584937401317.jpg (481x438, 16.73K)