Only cash from now on?

>Dictator of canada freezes bank accounts of ''nazi'' honkers
>Visa/Gaycard freeze accounts of ''nazi'' russians

Who is next? People with no vax pass? People with no smart(NSA)phones? People who are not vegans? People who are not LGBTXK? Who else is only cashchad from now on?

Attached: whore (2).jpg (584x565, 94.85K)

Sauce

>cash

Attached: ywnbrm.jpg (1280x1170, 441.69K)

>I saw Talia Mint at the bus station, so I walked up to her and asked if she knew what time the next bus would be

>Locking people out of paying their bills and buying the basic necessities won't have any repercussions

Attached: jewbbc.png (2034x1192, 1.56M)

Imagine how cheap Slavic bitches will be once the war is over both in Ukraine and Russia

Western so-called values are being exposed as a huge hypocritical pile of shit.

But not to those that follow the Jewish agenda and majority is happen what happens to those that rebel.

Based silver chad

Your Queen is dying and Kikes are absolutely going insane just destroying shit. maybe fix ur fucking queen

Fuck the queen she's at the head of the evil cunts.

Use crypto. Specifically decentralized crypto that cannot be frozen.

So if you want freedom they call u a naxi and take your money away

But you're supposed to think they're the good guys? I don't understand the logic and don't think I want to

crypto is gay, you cant buy anything with it.

>Who is next? People with no vax pass? People with no smart(NSA)phones? People who are not vegans? People who are not LGBTXK?

Hopefully, Germans.

Similar to a gay guy raping another guy and then calling them a fvggot afterwards

Not a literal horror movie at all

Uneducated

Nice perky bobbies

Retard

back to /biz cryptokids

>Dictator of canada freezes bank accounts
now imagine what can be freezed when vax chip is installed, basically you would be not allowed anywhere; and freezing at the whim requiring just drone with rfid reader, today all protestors need to be identified manually first

It's always been insidiously gay instead of overtly violent, maliciously using psychological weapons and manipulation (towards its own subjects) way more than any previous totalitarian system has ever done or was ever willing to do.

Attached: IMG_20220302_064142_974.jpg (823x1280, 170.74K)