Circle the Wagons Project

Welcome to the Circle the Wagons Project Frens!
Where we combined Any Forumsdiy/k/out/an/biz/ & Any Forums into one thread
that is on topic & relates to our current political & cultural reality

by working toward the goal of forming wholesome communities irl
made up of based & repilled pollacks living off the land in accordance with nature,
it's fundamental truths and it's beauty. Who are ready to face the ugly realities
of a "society" that grows more bleak and hostile every day.

We cannot silently accept or hide from the globohomo agenda it's degeneracy and our demographic decline.
It is our duty to fight with all the love in our heart for ourselves, each other and our kin.

Fuck being alone. Fuck feeling doomed! We will save the doomers, free the wage slaves and tell the rent seekers to go to hell.

We will live as we used to; as a tribe.
"Together we are stronger" and by uniting like minded people we can change
our lives for the better and from that change we can change our political and cultural reality.

Instead of public school indoctrination & wokism
massive loans, debt slavery and usury
soul crushing city life & it's dangers

We offer alternatives to the globohomo agenda like

Homeschooling & natural reality
building our own homes using inexpensive methods & our own labor
the joy of community pride & working smarter not harder
producing healthy food and improving our quality of life.

There is a better way to live but it is up to us to live it.
So come on in and join our project and help manifest this into reality.

*New Pasta Edition*
w/ special thanks to my good Fren Doc

Attached: Circling the Wagons.jpg (635x315, 68.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

odysee.com/@ComputingForever:9/extracting-yourself-from-the-puppet-theatre-Broadband-High:0
odysee.com/@Blackpilled:b
youtu.be/KiOTDRVE00Q?t=271
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can't wait for Any Forums to spend the whole treasury on shitcoins and bankrupt everyone.

Attached: zZ86SqQ_d-01.jpg (640x515, 114.8K)

>made up of based & repilled pollacks
I don't trust you in the slightest. No one here uses these words unironically.

and we are off to a good start, the shills are a shilling as usual bumping the thread like the dumbfucks they are

Any Forums reporting in
Looking forward to being the CTO in the ethnostate. Only the finest gigabit fiber internet for my folk

Attached: 1640904545594.jpg (460x450, 201.59K)

Seig heil, mein bruder.

Another source of community-building funding has been identified. Hold onto your ass.

Attached: Fourth-Reich.jpg (1700x2864, 2.64M)

you beat me to it

and you beat me to asking that question you just answered "I have to admit" kek

>lol trust me dude

OP is trustworthy, that much I can tell ya.

Heil auch!

Attached: hug_mug.gif (245x245, 1.42M)

I can invest $300/mo of my NEETbux but no lolbergs allowed. On the day of the rope any lolbergs known to me will be in grave danger.

I was just going to come looking for you
what do you think of the new Pasta?

I hope I didn't spoil that energy and feels you put into it...

Attached: Duck looks up.jpg (826x619, 37.58K)

Hey circle the wagons friend. I was going to post my purchase of a whole beef including the financial analysis, but the first deal I had with a farmer fell through because he was dumb, I have another deal with a more reputable farmer in the works but I’m still like two months away.

It's perfect, shortened it just right. :)

>lolbert

Lol lmao :D

Attached: höhöhöhöhöhöhöhö.jpg (640x640, 103.81K)

>t. farmerbro
For my project, i'm heavily toying with genetic testing to keep all bergs, steins, and other assorted wannabe oven-dodgers out to prevent them from undermining the cause in the future. I just haven't found a safe way of doing so.

Congrats, you're getting beef at 1/3 the cost while paying the farmer 5x what he would get from the kikes. You're doing god's work.

Build in Portugal to be biosecure.

Attached: biosecure portugal main site unedited-01-01.jpg (1658x1020, 716.56K)

we will be here for ya.
and thanks for your contribution, have a Duck.

Attached: Duck is chubby.png (755x680, 528.51K)

I think so too, I didn't think I could pull it off at first but I kept chipping away at it and finish (just about) in time for the bake

I think it is a better version then the last one and it is nice to have a new (not stale) look to it
and your additions really made the old pasta have a bit more punch to it
or however someone with more writing skill would word that...

idk it's a pasta baked with pervitin in it now ;)

Attached: BUMP.jpg (790x446, 79.51K)

Been waiting for this thread to post this. Pretty good Odysee content provider reiterating the themes within this thread:

odysee.com/@ComputingForever:9/extracting-yourself-from-the-puppet-theatre-Broadband-High:0

Attached: localism.jpg (1247x698, 294.34K)

I had to buy a $800 freezer but I think it’ll be worth it. The guy is even going to deliver the meat to me, can’t beat that service. I told him I’d pay him cash to avoid visa/mc fees too

Also, Devon Stack talks a lot on these subjects: nationalism, balkanization, creating communities. And he's live streaming right now.

odysee.com/@Blackpilled:b

Here's some of my ducks, never give in user's

Attached: IMG_3064.jpg (4032x3024, 3.37M)

*watching

thanks for share

you are the lucky Duck user.
nice.

You're a gentleman.

Pro tip: a full beef takes two large chest freezers to store, minimum. To transport, it takes about 16 large Igloo coolers. If already flash frozen, you have about 36 hours to make it home without dry ice from where you purchased it.

>I just haven't found a safe way of doing so.

Would have to do it on your own. DNA microarray chips aren't that expensive anymore by now (the machines for reading them out however are, though sometimes some lab that has to shut down sells used ones comparably cheap). After that it is rather easy, process sample, apply to chip and go for a coffee break while the machine is reading it out. At least from what I remember from way back ...

Attached: why_are_you_looking_at_me.jpg (800x1136, 141.18K)

Thanks for the tip. My freezer is fucking enormous, and I have two now. I even bought a sensor to monitor freezer temps and it’s on its own circuit. Meat processor is like an hour away from my house and the farmer said he’d bring it by my house with his truck

Attached: 12E03AB9-1253-4A59-8F67-4D4E5D035635.jpg (1125x2304, 731.87K)

Requesting a /ctw/ reading list of wholesome topics from a based and red pilled perspective.

we have a nice book list
I figure most all of it is pretty wholesome given the living on the land aspect of them

I have a wholesome as all fuck vid I can give you along with the books
Here's a family that lives a traditional life and grows all their food: Super Wholesome!
youtu.be/KiOTDRVE00Q?t=271

BOOKS
Foxfire books
You can still buy them from the organization itself
foxfire.org
Or you can download them free at 3lib.net but picture quality is pretty garbage

PRACTICAL FARMING/SOIL BIOLOGY
These books are more in line with actual regenerative and restorative farming practices.
They delve into soil biology, crop rotation, grazing practices, and offer a ton of sources that you can use in your own research.
Do understand that, while they are very informative,
they are still a condensed primer and allude to other readings throughout their pages.
I highly recommend you use those resources to learn further.

>For the Love of Soil – Nicole Masters
Soil biology with a focus on restoring tired soils. Light on the technical hows, but addressed the whys really well.
Nicole Masters is an authority on soil biology and knows what she is talking about.

>Dirt to Soil – Gabe Brown
Written by a farmer for farmers. Tackles many of the practical questions of raising cattle.
This is a must-read. Gabe Brown is a go-to for cattle management.

>Restoration Agriculture - Mark Shepard
Same as Dirt to Soil, but with a focus on the growing of fruits and vegetables.
Goes deep into holistic management methods and has a lot of resources for further study.
Very very good read that focuses on the business side of things too.