Had it with this gay nwo shit

Any other anons want to fuck off somewhere and start our own deal? All anons are welcome so long as we adhere to a few ground rules
1. Women do not work/politics/talk unless talked to
2. No wars, no fag shit, no trannies, no trading with chinks
3. Jews are okay if they know a trade, finance kikes can finance the fuck off
4. No niggers
5. Rap is ban
6. Simp is ban
7. Incels will be given 2 looksmatched wifes but should they beat off ever again they get the wall
8. Required daily dabbing on UN niggers by pretending we are about to take mad refugee #'s from africa middle east and central america but then when the charities fly them to our border we say "lol jk nigger can't you into jokes? go back to africa fgt country closed"
9. Tiktok banned social media banned globohomo banned, required 30 minutes exercise per day, cars must all be stick shift and also our flag will say fuck jannies on it.

Standard boiler plate response to faggot outside nations contacting us will be "not our problem, tongue nog anus get back to us" followed by "why should we ever listen to the word of a nigger kissass faggot?" Our national flag will be designed by autists who will derive some incredibly deep meaning for it, and our symbol of prosperity will be the rainier cherry. Rare, luxurious, hard to mimic impossible to replicate. Suggestions welcome but the above rules are immutable.

Attached: fuckjannies5.jpg (259x194, 7.96K)

>1. Women do not work/politics/talk unless talked to
Yes.
>2. No wars, no trading with chinks
No.
>3. Jews are okay if they know a trade, finance kikes can finance the fuck off
Hell no.
>4. No niggers
Yes.
>5. Rap is ban
Sure, whatever. Though a bit of a red flag for what else you'd ban later.
>6. Simp is ban
Yes.
>7. Incels will be given 2 looksmatched wifes but should they beat off ever again they get the wall
Dumb but acceptable for me since I'm tall and good looking.
>8. Required daily dabbing on UN niggers by pretending we are about to take mad refugee #'s from africa middle east and central america but then when the charities fly them to our border we say "lol jk nigger can't you into jokes? go back to africa fgt country closed"
You should make sure the boats are on the way before the psyche.
>9. Tiktok banned social media banned globohomo banned, required 30 minutes exercise per day, cars must all be stick shift and also our flag will say fuck jannies on it.
Whatever.

All in all I must decline, your jew lover status in particular is a surefire sign I'm better off on my own.

you want wars and you want to do business with the chinks? explain yourself user.
As far as the jews are concerned, I don't care if we have jews who are anons. like I said, all anons welcome. Anons are fine if they're here they're one of us. Normie jews are not.

War is a holy struggle. War is the romance of history, and dying in battle is a glory that should not be denied. Pax Americana is a curse.

And the Chinks are no enemies of mine. I am no NPC.

chinks don't have to be your enemy, we should have no enemies. But the reason you don't trade with chinks is becauuse they steal from you and it's as natural to them as oogabooga is to nigs.

Well, obviously I disagree. You don't have to share my viewpoint, since, as a kike lover, you're not compatible with my beliefs.

I wish you luck, however.

Attached: 1615721040807.jpg (644x488, 71.76K)

Uh oh user you didn't fall for the "based china" meme did you? If we could trade with chinks without them ripping us off I would be happy to do that, but history says otherwise. Even the nips and gooks in business meetings tell americans that it's crazy that they allow chinese into high level research positions because (as the chinese's neighbors for thousands of years) they know better.

forgot to add, I don't think all war is a holy struggle. Sometimes niggas just beef over material goods. We should avoid those as much as possible.

It's quite conceivable that war will be made utterly pointless by the use of thorium power. Ultimately war will be necessary, however, as struggle is the law of nature.

Attached: 1633521246152.jpg (1920x1080, 255.46K)

That materials wars will be made pointless*

>thorium power
is this like star trek replicator stuff?

>3. Jews are okay if
I stopped reading there. Honeypot faggot

Attached: 1640364904818.jpg (550x549, 36.01K)

You have zero idea about geopolitics. Fuck off and read a fucking book.

Nuclear fission is a million times more potent than chemical energy, so yes, it is like star trek shit, except for the fact that fission power was mastered 70 years ago.

Attached: 1641440925203.jpg (800x450, 118.03K)

If anime if banned then you can suck my dick. I will have my waifus

Attached: 1644970598811.jpg (3286x1826, 222.27K)

my concern as well when he mentioned rap was banned. Same personality type would also ban anime.

He's a chink mutt. Of course chink mutts are going to like chinks.
Yes
>2. No wars,
No
>no fag shit, no trannies, no trading with chinks
Yes
>3. Jews are okay if they know a trade,
Too risky, trade kikes can raise finance kikes
>finance kikes can finance the fuck off
Yes
>4. No niggers
Yes
>5. Rap is ban
Yes
>6. Simp is ban
Yes
>7. Incels will be given 2 looksmatched wifes
Why?
>but should they beat off ever again they get the wall
Yes
>8. dabbing
You've spent too much time on the internet.
>Required daily dabbing on UN niggers by pretending we are about to take mad refugee #'s from africa middle east and central america but then when the charities fly them to our border we say "lol jk nigger can't you into jokes? go back to africa fgt country closed"
Why not shoot the planes out of the sky instead?
>9. Tiktok banned social media banned globohomo banned, required 30 minutes exercise per day, cars must all be stick shift
Yes
>and also our flag will say fuck jannies on it.
Why give them the attention?

Attached: 1529605022071.png (800x1672, 208.77K)

Only if the official religion is Christianity and no unbelievers are allowed in.

Based, see 1 Timothy 2.
>2. No wars, no fag shit, no trannies, no trading with chinks
No wars unless God says so. Definitely no fags/trannies. Trading with chinks is fine as long as it is in OUR interest.
>3. Jews are okay if they know a trade, finance kikes can finance the fuck off
Christkillers need to convert, fuck "Judeo" Christianity.
>4. No niggers
Or wiggers. No useless people.
>5. Rap is ban
Classical music is the music of God.
>6. Simp is ban
There shall be no whore of the daughters of Israel.
>7. Incels will be given 2 looksmatched wifes but should they beat off ever again they get the wall
Two much state interest in people's lives. Good men will find good wives in a good state.
>8. Required daily dabbing on UN niggers by pretending we are about to take mad refugee #'s from africa middle east and central america but then when the charities fly them to our border we say "lol jk nigger can't you into jokes? go back to africa fgt country closed"
Based, many keks can be had with such antics.
>9. Tiktok banned social media banned globohomo banned, required 30 minutes exercise per day, cars must all be stick shift and also our flag will say fuck jannies on it.
Anything that is part of the evil religion of globohomo to be banned. Exercise and looking after oneself will be socially driven but the state will not try to delve into people's lives. Fat shaming will certainly be okay. The state has no need to make regulations regarding cars, people can drive what they want and do all the stupid shit they want, as long as it only harms themselves. The flag will be a Godly flag.

easy to achieve since there won't be any women

Im 18 im moving too alaska as fast as i can getting a job saving then boom moving i will be graduating high school soon REALLY SOON and then boom gone hint hint frens move where the crab fishing is good real good thats the plan baby :0

Attached: 0DD58BA4-066E-4676-8482-98EFD67DAE3E.jpg (828x851, 196.29K)

>free expression banned
>mandatory exercise
>monitoring my fap schedule
>can't use social media
>mandatory manual cars
The fuck? I wanna live in a free society, not some little kingdom you're micromanaging like a faggot.

You can get alaskan companies to pay for your airfare and shit, no need to save up.