The vaccine was saline

feeling embarrassed yet that the answer was this simple all along?
>no conspiracy to kill their own supports
>no you didn't outsmart the global 160 IQ elite.
It was saline to get conservatives to self-exile from society; and it worked like a charm.
>but my uncles mothers friend died
You're making the exact same mistake that the covidiots made with the hoax last year. youre rebranding deaths like they did.

Attached: 03CE4768-9C67-458E-A3A8-AA0DD6BD95F8.jpg (1313x876, 655.05K)

sneed

Attached: herpes.jpg (1098x808, 322.35K)

>what do
Since ive been saying its a placebo for a while i found one conclusion. Get the actual formula. Since that wont happen, its futile

>get amazing prizes for FREE
>free HIV test
>roll 3 times to start from .46%
>pop 6 baloons to hit combos
>instant win bonus
>mild option checked
>it's working!

Attached: 6choices3times1bon1tst6pops1md.jpg (500x761, 72.28K)

Go suck some more kike cock
Sage

>It was saline to get conservatives to self-exile from society; and it worked like a charm.

They dont want them to exile, they want to control them.

They cant win if they alienate half of their population. They win by conquering them.

If they could just brush conservatives of, it would be easy, they could do their thing and let conservatives do their thing, but thats not enough now is it?

I am not conservative yet I didnt get vaxxo

Oh no, not American society. Please let us back in.

This was the first list of all the side effects that they would be monitoring for. It's not the actual list of side effects that occured, faggot. Stop well poisoning. On the plus side, the actual list of side effects still hasn't been completed to this day.

>A vaccine that does something to the immune system, big pharmas number 1 enemy.
Or
>A political dissident self identification system.
Retard. You don't just let an opportunity like this go to waste. You don't pull the biggest disinformation and gaslighting campaign in history just to eliminate political opponents. I never expected instant death like the doomers, just some sort of shitfuckery. If you think it's some sort of saline solution 100% of the time then tell me who writes your prescriptions please. They elites are actively trying to find a way to hack humans. Your free will is going to be liberated if you keep falling for your own logical fallacies.

New vaxtard cope just dropped

Forgot picrel

Attached: 15678273748.gif (350x263, 975.54K)

Sneed's Feed & Seed (formerly Chuck's). Also, "Bart's Fart & Shart" doesn't make any sense because the store wasn't called "Feed & Sheed" under Sneed's ownership so stop posting it.

Wehave a excess death of more then a 1000 per week here since the first jab...

5 to 6% isnt just saline ... people had adverse reaction all around me bruh, none lethal though.

>the vaccine was saline
Nice try. A classic attempt at trying to plead guilty to a lesser crime in order to avoid people looking at the much greater crime.

Some lots were saline as part of a control group. And other lots were different varieties of hasty medical experiments which are now proving to have long term, detrimental effects on the population that was forced to take them.

No one wants to be Nuremberged (like they should be), so they are desperately trying to say "It was only saline! No harm no foul, bro!" This is like Pelosi openly admitting she used insider trading to make 30 million dollars from investing in Big Pharma during the crisis. Why would she be so cavalier in admitting to (what should be actionably criminal) fraud? Because she is using this "insider trading" excuse to cover up she took a BRIBE of millions to give the ok to the vaccine rollouts, and now those rollouts are responsible for coming deaths of millions of people.

Attached: pelosi encourages public to go visit.jpg (1280x720, 165.48K)

What exile? Everything is functioning normally. You're gonna have to come up with a better cope theory

sneed shevik

You do it for free

says the one who typed out paragraphs to damage control sneed

>it was saline

Attached: pfizer side effects may include...png (1920x1080, 474.16K)

>saline

Attached: pfizer may include... 2.png (1920x1080, 461.26K)

>just ordinary water

Attached: may include 3....png (1920x1080, 480.35K)

FDA released court ordered list of side effects of Pfizer's covid vaccine

Attached: file.png (1229x1746, 3.83M)

>saline

Attached: may include 4....png (1920x1080, 496.65K)

So we spent hundreds of billions of tax payers money and forced people out of their jobs for a saline injection. Seems like we've all been kiked

jesus