RUSSIA IS FUCKED... OH, WAIT A SECOND

“Yesterdays price… IS NOT TODAYS PRICE”

Attached: wtffffff.webm (616x1080, 2.65M)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/xox5cz
youtu.be/c77JgJcrO9s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

good news it caps out at 999.9

For me it's 9
$900 gas

Attached: Q YOU MUST SHOW THEM.jpg (544x350, 31.02K)

Just let Texas start pumping oil.

JP Morgan investment in Russian companies.
USA get 10% of its oil from Russia.
Nord stream 1 still supplying 40% of fuel to Europe.
Russia has back the Ruble with 100% Gold, Russia now moved to Gold standard.
UK, USA...all around or over 100% Debt to GDP so cannot raise interest rates, finding it harder to service its debt repayments. USA and UK brought back their own shares with covid Bank loads at 0% interest rates that's why governments cannot raise interest rates to control inflation.
And you say the Russians fucked. I suggest you take a look st the markets they don't support the Western narrative. Russia and China economies are back by Gold. Game over UK, USA and NATO !

This, we are tied financially. This meme has all types of contradictions

dailymotion.com/video/xox5cz

The thing is. We're all fucked.

Attached: 1615983831948.jpg (500x435, 27.72K)

All pre planned.
Great reset.
Green deal.
Build back better.
We will own nothing.

GAS GAS GAS
I'M GONNA STEP ON THE GAS

You mean 40% of Europe's natural gas. For oil and petroleum products I believe it is about 30% total though with many countries in Eastern Europe getting 75-100% of their oil/petroleum producs directly from Russia. Then Russia additionally provides 50% of Europe's coal and 20% of its uranium.

Anyway your main point is still right, Europe is totally fucked without Russian energy imports. If those are cut off then that would be a disaster for the western economy. And it's not just energy and fuel, industries are dependent on tons of other resources that come out of Russia and Russia and Belarus are also very important fertilizer producers. So all these sanctions and embargos on Russia will have devastating consequences here in the west.

Fortunately they still haven't cut off Russian energy imports but many are demanding that we stop buying Russian energy completely. Again this would lead to a total collapse of the economy in the west and many countries in Europe would have to start having constant rolling blackouts. An electricity shortage would further totally kill off industry.

Imagine being an Amerimutt who has to drive everywhere in his V8 who also made fun of electric cars.
Ahahahahahahahahaha

You have to go back. What are you doing living as a foreigner in a you try you hate? It's pathetic

STOP GOING UP AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>many are demanding that we stop buying Russian energy completely
They are self-hating suicidal leftist retards

Lmao I drive a honda civic. Why on earth would you get a fucking v8 for your daily commute

Z

Attached: Z 4TW.jpg (521x534, 15.97K)

Someone still trying to force this tired shit?

You will live in vr and we will take your extra organs.

Canada fucking sucks, not gonna lie. We aren't even allowed to debate immigration without some faggot getting offended. Most Anglo leafs are extreme narcissists while simultaneously being some of the dumbest people on the planet.

imagine putin invading closer to winter and then cut off energy to eu when they all sanction him. frozen kek would be had

ga$ to the moon!!

>Electricity so cheap
>Electric car parts so cheap
You know that in the name of climate change the electricity doesn't get any cheaper.
Also what you goņna do when the sun flare hits or the electricity goes off?

I'd like my wand washed.

6uild 6ack 6etter

No, that's ours

meanwhile in Russia
youtu.be/c77JgJcrO9s
$0.49 litre

Can't do that under Biden, he wants the Green New Deal!

Yes we are. All because of Putin.