Is there a political solution to the woman problem?

Is there a political solution to the woman problem?

Attached: FriendZoned.webm (576x1024, 1.46M)

what is the problem? they're stupid enough to tell you the formula, are you too stupid to get it?

Gene editing

then femocide and replacement

cringe

Robo-waifus

Attached: 1627509407650.jpg (236x300, 12.46K)

Back to the kitchen

Legalize genetic engineering.

Attached: 96705949_p2.png (780x1200, 1.04M)

Best I can do is Emergency Use Authorization

Attached: 19vcz0.jpg (624x352, 42.46K)

because as males, we are the dominant ones, and we say they're wrong to be this way but they aren't listening and letting us cuddle them with snuggles LIKE WE DOMINANTLY FUCKING TOLD THEM ALREADY.

Indifference.

Attached: 1388516048927.jpg (432x382, 78.4K)

Attached: gfgfgf.png (768x432, 193.5K)

White sharia law

who tf asks a woman how their day was?
what kinda faggy shit is that?

mmmm nice feetsies

Attached: 1630204823450.jpg (390x304, 15.33K)

Based bitch

People who speak to women generally?

husbands? male-feminist commune members?
*shrugs* my dad would ask my mom how her day was after work if he got home before her, which was rare thus him wanting to connect before he told me and siblings to go outside so they could go make more siblings...

Attached: kidding.jpg (1225x706, 146.07K)

You can tell the sort, she wants thrown on the bed stomach first, trousers and panties pulled down and fucked. Asking how her day was, is a turn off.

The woman problem is a religious problem (or lack thereof).

only fags do that

Does it mean there is something defective with us if we want to be nice to a girl, cuddle her, ask how her day was?

Why would nature make it this way if it was wrong? Unless, as I say, caring about a woman is not natural and we are all just low T nowadays.

Just be lucky you're not a woman. I can't even do jumping jacks without my pussy filling with air and farting the rest of the day.

i prefer scientific solution
political is Islam

Attached: 42375763.jpg (1024x490, 42.28K)

We have to subjugate white women and shame simps and slurry behavior. Then we're off to a good start.

Attached: 171c4204c26556ce.jpg (500x710, 101.57K)

sharia law

Attached: beatings.jpg (500x403, 29.96K)

seriously. isn't the AI close?

Leave them to their fate
You dont even need to do anything
What they have done and What they are will guarantee a miserable life to the woman in question and whoever wishes to associate themselves with her
Most women are like this,they dont deserve anything more than a bitch slap
Some rare women arent like this,but they are rare especially in these times

>I can't even do jumping jacks without my pussy filling with air and farting the rest of the day.
wtf

Attached: 1646553848863.gif (450x253, 1.77M)

the way things are going, we'll have catgirls before robo-waifus
not that I mind

Voluntary Celibacy but most men are too weak-minded/cumbrained to follow through with it

This isn’t even true. Every bitch I’ve lived with wanted to talk about her day, other bitches at work, etc. I’m semi-abusive with the women I’ve dated.

*slutty behavior

hot

You've got yourself a deal, bucko.

Attached: bidet.jpg (474x474, 26.22K)

You have to cuddle rape and "how was your day" rape, rape is the only thing they know

English moment.

Okay mate, sure
Ever had a misses, faggot?

>Voluntary Celibacy
Based

>being friends with someone means having your face stomped and being treated like total dogshit

I thank God every day I was not born a woman
If i was born a woman i would probably be a morbidly obese whore just like all the other women in my family have done when they were younger,before getting a man to marry them.
My cousin is the youngest of them all,36,morbidly obese and already has a half negro child with a fresh off the un boat angolan that is 1/3 of her weight(~130kgs) and shorter than her(155cm is her height)
Everyone in my family is vaxxed except myself,women were first because women are inherently inferior to men and then the men because they do what their wives tell them.
The picture i posted now is my cousin when birthing this little abomination she calls a child(she named it xavierra,after the monkey husband's wish,he likes american culture)
Again,I thank God everyday i wasnt born a woman and I can atleast change my own fate,maybe even someone else's!
If i was a pathetic woman i couldnt do that
Thank you,God.

Attached: el la atrocidad de Constanta1.jpg (563x454, 66.04K)

You either need to actually believe in your behavior, not just using "how was your day" to get possibly get pussy. They want either a show of your 100% commitment to your will, or to sense youre controlling your urges and purposefully NOT being nice to her. It shows frontal cortex control. They like to see the animal and the controller

>im a girl btw
Kill yourself !

Yes, it's called women are property again

You can have a gf without going into full simping cuck mode.

We'll probably have robots with the intelligence of video game npcs before long, but human level robots aren't coming anytime soon. As of right now, a Bee's brain in still superior to our best super computers.

Humans are getting closer to NPCs, so it’ll probably meet halfway.

You're supposed to fuck her silly, and THEN talk to her about her day and cuddle her. Which, coincidentally, after you nut, is the least interesting time to talk to a girl.

>Alright love, how was your day
>Full simpcuck mode
This is your brain on autistic German 'engineering'
Unironically go have sex faggot

Beatings and the Quran

Attached: 697824365.jpg (538x539, 27.91K)

3d womemes are not important

whats the problem here women is cute and you sex them end of story

FOOTA!

Attached: 1617574661806.png (530x487, 106.38K)

Hey,thats what i do too!
Until i find a decent woman(havent met one in my entire life in this god forsaken,extremely depraved city) to marry and have children with her,i will remain a virgin.
I know better than to marry some morbidly obese used hole,like the men of my family have done
My own father says i should get a non virgin woman with as high of a body count as i can so she can please me better,he says.I laughed in his face and he got mad.
Its weird that i dont resemble anyone in my family
I have blue eyes,light skin,i am of normal weight and trying to get fit and i am tall(compared to them,172 cm),60kgs
The men of my family have brown eyes,olive skin are all over 90kgs and nobody is taller than 165cm
I do not know how this happened,maybe microchimerism?

Kill 1st world women. Import the third worlders who know their place. Then colonize mars so when the third worlders get lippy we can import martians. Rinse and repeat until the entire galaxy is a whore farm.

No but there is a final solution.

this sort of behavior is symptomatic of badly raised men imitating manly behavior in order to get pussy, and women who are also badly brought up but also ignorant due to lack of experience with properly developed men. think about it rationally. when a man asks his woman how her day was, it's like a reward. he is giving her a moment of knowing she's at the center of his attention. he isnt just trying to get her talking in hopes of loosening her up so he can extract attention from her. women can't stand expectations from men, especially obvious ones. the real issue OPs bitch is having is the 'being too nice' part, for reasons that are obvious to anyone who knows about the simp/nice guy problem. these women come to resent these interactions, even well intended ones from decent guys, the same way a cat is usually less likely to approach you if you badger it with treats. i think in a way, normal women subconsciously want to 'earn' the reward/attention the way normal men want to earn their security and status. anyway tiktok snapchat women are never worth it

Don't you boys know about the dark triad? Women are attracted to narcissism, manipulativity and to antisocial behavior.
Civilisation did not change them since most women were always able to reproduce. Their brain remained the same as they had during the stone age, they did not evolve. Men on the other hand, especially the ones living in unfavorable conditions like in Europe, to survive had to learn to work together and be agreeable. That evolutionary pressure made white men (and other men living in similar conditions) different from the rest of humanity

Attached: 1626283412278.png (545x530, 234.3K)

Kek

So it seems, so it seems.

>I do not know how this happened,maybe microchimerism?
lol your mother cheated with some chad

I'm going to find you and kill you

mudslime,thats only going to keep them in control while you have the upper hand
You need to exclude whores and stupid women from having kids and tainting a people's genes
You mudslimes bred all the genetic filth and now look at you!
Pathetic bastards

1. Punch her in the face
2. Access vagin
3. ???
4. Profit and post on Any Forums JIDF thread
PS
I hate Jews

rape

I'm starting to see the light of Allah

They think of themselves as artists whenever they post anything online.