Hackable Humans

"We Humans should get used to the idea that we are no longer Mysterious Souls! We are now Hackable Animals."
- Yuval Noah Harris WEF
youtu.be/eOsKFOrW5h8

I don't feel so good, Anons.
I'm a long time lurker.. Don't ever post anything. This needs to be discussed
>InB4 phone poster

Attached: Screenshot_20220306-024405.png (404x271, 62.7K)

I’ll do you a favor op
I’ll hack you so you stop being so homosexual

Thanks for the bump but I'm not gay.

>I'm a long time lurker.. Don't ever post anything. This needs to be discussed
Start by discussing your own thoughts and feelings if you want some measure of discussion. I mean, the vid you posted is over 40 mins long. Thread will die before user can even cover 1/3 of it.

The first 5 mins is enough to scare anyone. They want to control everyone like some 1984 type shit. They talk about making people wear biometric brackets that can tell how your truly feel. They say you will be listening to the radio.. listening to the Great Leader and you can smile and clap your hands but they will know if you're angry and you'll end up in the gulag. I feel they're already way ahead and there's nothing we can do to stop them.

We answer to the Tsar. The Tsar is an AI overlord.

Quite a terrible thing to know, huh?

Attached: I_have_seen_some_shit_kiddo.jpg (640x913, 159.37K)

This is isn't about ai. It's about creating the technology to make humans into something not human.

>needs
why do I want to listen to a nigger for 45 minutes?

Is this connected to clown gliders? (do not google)

Just the first 5-10 mins is enough. His presentation explains what they want to do. There's no need to watch the whole video to understand what they're upto

Wow! That hack was fast!

>We are now Hackable Animals
>We
Yeah I ain't one of them, I shrug off their "hacking" like water off a duckies back.

why do I want to watch it though?
you are doing a very poor job of promoting this video

Unberdated

Attached: 1646556481783.jpg (320x320, 11.44K)

Biological big data = pcr tests and mRNA experiment with several batches

Its not that hard to hacn ppl anyway, glowies, you dont need to do math, just honeypot me with lot of regular sex, weed and I get hacked. Send weed and hoes asap.

What happens if you replace your gf's executable with a Skidrow cracked version?

Think about the vaccines! They're not traditional vaccines. They're able to pass the cell walls and I've heard they can reprogram dna. Not saying I believe that shit but the way nano tech is progressing maybe it's possible to use nanos to hack is. Or maybe another way IDK. How they plan on doing this I really don't know. But they are doing something.

She grabs a shovel and starts mining for bitcoin in your backyard.

They're just showing you what you're up against, lol. They think they're saving humanity. They blame us for their mistakes because we don't do anything to stop them being cunts. The logical fallacy is that psychopaths don't understand the consequences of their own actions. their objective is to gain and cost is not acknowledged, only immediate limitations. The world is so bad that the consequences of their actions are becoming immediate limitations to their technocratic nirvana. So what to do about it? Humans are retarded by design. The creator loves a good show. This isn't some Bible bashing bullshit. Humans are legitimately retards and it's by design. God could solve everything overnight. So just think, see, feel, remember that the universe corrects itself one way or another. You might live through a dark time, but life will go on

They literally said we won't have souls. I think we're more than just animals. Most people anyways. Evil is lack of empathy. I don't want to wake up one day and not be able to feel.

Checked

Can you prove that you have a soul that you can loose?

> Evil is lack of empathy
And to much of it makes you stupid

Loving Every Laugh

Attached: apu chortling.png (512x378, 154.38K)

>I don't want to wake up one day and not be able to feel.
Try smoking meth if you want to know how that feels. Scary shit, like you have no soul and could do worst shit ever to anyone and feel nothing

>They literally said we won't have souls.
If we let them win, then it might as well be true.
Think about how many of us have sat by and at best complained about the situation.
Free will doesn't matter unless you exercise it. We really are cattle.

Reason #2,415,019,553 they belong in gas chambers, I guess.

No and you can't prove I don't have a soul. You can't even prove you don't have one.

Hacking humans has been happening for a while now!

What most people don’t know! You can program things into viruses. They have been toying with this shit for years. It was small shit at first. Giving someone the desired symptoms of the virus. Next they moved to more abstract shit like fucking with the Nervous system. However when they found that fungus that took over ants shit got really interesting. The degenerate shit we see today was created in a lab making people act out in degenerate ways. They are showing the infection! Most call this the worm pill! Some it’s the Toxoplasma gondii parasite. Anyway you look at it the glow in the darks thought there was power and money to be made using it.

Covid is a tool! You caught that shit and it’s logged into your dna like a Trojan horse in a antivirus waiting for the correct fiction to override and execute.

You can whitepill yourself where necessary. The creator of the universe is on a level that we can't even describe. What is reality? This. What is time? Change. You see? We are retarded. It's always funny when people speculate about the nature of God and what he wants or what he's done. If you can pull a universe out of your asshole then you can weigh in on that. My point is that life is a gift. It has to be. Without good, there can't be evil.. all that shit. Why else are we so fucking stupid? The more you know, the less you can learn. So for better or worse, make the most of your life. Its clearly just a game.

>Biological big data = pcr tests and mRNA experiment with several batches

Czeched! Pooled screen but with people.

Attached: pool's_fucked.jpg (960x720, 69.96K)

>We
Speak for yourself but when I see something bad happen to someone I feel bad. And helpless.

nigger, They already know how you feel. Most phones can pick up on thought frequencies. The way you scroll can determine if you are depressed or not. Welcome to far from perfect brave new world model niggas and nymphoes

>Covid is a tool
Agreed but I haven't caught it and I'm still pure blooded. Not getting that Trojan horse ever!