Why do anti-Americans always look like this?

I thought that America is anti-white? Logically anti-Americans should be the whitest bunch ever?

Instead the cohort is just third worlders and poor westerners, the demographics of Any Forums. WTF?

Attached: NEL42NVT_400x400.jpg (400x400, 25.29K)

Stop sucking our dicks. If Russia attacked you you'd receive the Ukraine treatment

Am I sucking your dick? Just asking why anti-Americans are always non-white. Shitskins, to put it blunty.

Because this calls in question the entire agenda of Any Forums. I categorically reject allying with shitskins of any kind.

I would fill her up with gallons and gallons of cum

It's actually only you slavs which are butthurt with russia that are america's cock gobblers, also the germans and austrians had their psyops during the years so that now they act like them. For example in germany i saw an actual furry for the first time, every american fast food or store is present there and everybody speak english more than german in their everyday life.

that's a jew

see? a shitskin:

If your only achievement is being white you are a sad bydlo

they ear decaying in heart and spirit

Why are Poles so pathetic in their worship of America?
I've known a lot of Poles in the past and they were all obsessed with the USA and were all planning on moving there
Like fuck man, is cleaning toilets in America that much better than doing so in England or Germany?
It just seems to be an immutable ethnic characteristic at this point, the first being hating their own country and endlessly whining about it and the second is wanting to suck American dick

Im just asking why anti-americans are ALWAYS either shitskins or poor.

I am NEVER going to ally with
>shitskins
>poors
sorry. i know i know. sorry. cant do.

see? a non-white:

You forgot to mention kikes. The shitskins are easily explained. They have the mentality of apes and are easily programed by kikes who are trying every thing possible to collapse the western world.

kikes are shitskins retard

Of course you are pro-america, after all the gallons of soviet cum you chugged is normal I guess. And btw you have nothing to bring to the table as a country to talk about alliances etc.

Attached: d4n8b1mh5z611.png (859x960, 229.03K)

you cant earnestly answer this question because youre a shitskin and thus work deviously.

I categorically reject allying with shitskins of any kind.
Afghanistand is more white than america.
An afghani would be considered white in america the second his turban dropped.

Because shitskins have not being programmed after WWII like the cumskins up north did. Also check out thr NATO nuclear experiments in Sardinia or the Cermis incident of 1999 to understand why many italians hate America. Anyway keep kneeling for the 56%

there are as many white afghanis as white brazilians.

Remember, the 56% meme takes in to account hispanic mischlings as white.
The meme is also old, its more like 50% at this point, counting Iranians, Lebanese, Iraqis, Azerbaijani, Armenians, Turks, tadjikis, kashakstanis, Ukrainians and russians as white.

America is about 10%Northern European, and of those about 5%of them are not mixed some other ethnicity.

America is basically not white anymore.
When america goes to war in the middle east, its basically gay trannie niggers bombing conservative, traditional white people.