Ukraine caught building "dirty bomb" in Chernobyl

twitter.com/channelone_rus/status/1500380056232906753?t=9I8j08-ldNi9Avs0AiUAMg&s=19

Attached: Dirty Bomb.jpg (1080x1579, 590.85K)

Oh shit. Between this and pic related (check the date) it seems like Russia had plenty of good reasons to invade/bomb the bioloabs.

Attached: 9F8FF337-7249-4C2F-AD6A-860C46E6746E.jpg (1170x441, 272.13K)

how dirty is this bomb?

Propaganda

>Propaganda
News could come out of Russia that the sky is blue and some faggots would unironically shriek propaganda. Isn’t that fucking wild?

Propoganda

Is Putin really going to dirty bomb their own country to blame Ukraine?

Attached: 1646376692549.jpg (900x652, 219.97K)

Must be true, Russia would never lie to us.

See what I mean. Just the word Russia pings their programming center and they get an uncontrollable urge to say propaganda.

Sneed

How? The sarcophagus built around the reactor is completely shut. In fact they actually put another one over the first one just to be sure

Not my problem.

source and peer reviewed fact checking please ;^)

I mean they literally have 3 functioning reactors that are more or less freely accessible. Yet they supposedly used this one.
Kek

If Russia says it it must be true.

I think the Ukraine sucks, still not blieving anything Rossiya says

source: the ghost of kiev

That's honestly the dumbest piece of FSB garbage I've ever heard. Let me guess there was a fucking Metal Gear tok

Unlike what the west is shitting out right? This placr is truly Reddit now.

oh look it’s the exact thing that us intelligence warned russians would try to lie about.

Seems legit yuri!

All they need to do is throw some of the debris from Chernobyl into a barrel tied to a bomb and you'd have a dirty bomb.
I want nothing to do with that shithole. Fuck off, everybody.

It's on Twitter so must be true

the irony of this post

>I mean
You talk like a girl, fag

>I mean they literally have 3 functioning reactors that are more or less freely accessible.
Nope. They've been deactivated since 2000.

What’s ironic about it?

source: literally who

No.
Truth.

Maybe I am a girl instead of a basement dwelling virgin like you

>wect lying occasionally means Russia never lies
kys drooling retard

>I'm losing, quick make something up!

Dirty bombs can be made with spent nuclear fuel , doesn't have to be in the actual reactor.

lmao russia is really losing isn't it

Attached: 56.jpg (400x400, 28.71K)

UH OH
STINKYYYY

Based. Nuke the muslim lovers to hell where they belong.

Attached: 1646555902575.jpg (800x416, 131.41K)

What would Ukraine gain from using a dirty bomb on Russia?

>Occasionally
Jup, it's reddit alright. You need to go back.

That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Why would you build a dirty bomb in a radioactive warzone rather than in a comfy russian factory? Chernobyl isn't the only source of radioactive material available.

Tits or gtfo

About as dirty as your mum lad

No they haven’t you slimeball. I was there earlier this year. They’re still operating. The decommissioning process has started but it’s nowhere near complete.

Like a prostitute with STDs

>photo of a laptop showing russian web site
>not a photo of the bomb or at least a lab where it was created
ok

Attached: 0fb.png (758x573, 825.83K)

ukrain aka cabal always used everything on their own people...
There were plans to ubleash hell into the world, but this would have been used on the poor people in Ukrain, guess who would be blamed! Take a guess!

The one the Russians captured yesterday was still in operation. Though I'm not really sure how you would extract the things needed for a dirty bomb from a running reactor. Same goes for one that had a meltdown. In case of Chernobyl the reactor core is still transmitting so much heat that they had to pour another layer of concrete over the first one so I don't see how you would be able to get close enough.

Putins dead man switch destroys earth

they've already provided as much evidence as we needed when we invaded iraq for having WMD's and chemical weapons

>lying occasionally
Nigger who do you think you are fooling?

about tree fiddy

Maybe, maybe not. Wouldn't put it past ukis to build the poor man's nuclear weapon though. Would certainly fit the profile.

Ahh, the old 9/11 play. A real classic.

you are just happy to have a 400% increase of margins on your oil.
"US Intelligence" would only put out a story like that specifically because that is exactly what they were doing.

I'm with Whoopi on this one, it's just (((white))) people doing it to each other.

The nuclear power station was building warheads with Israel.

More believable than husain having dirty bombs. For not 1 moment can the sandniggers make a dirtybomb

> "US Intelligence" would only put out a story like that specifically because that is exactly what they were doing.
>THEY
Doing what? Creating fake propaganda to try to frame the Russians as the good guys? Lol yeah, exactly, that’s precisely what THEY (the Russians) are doing. US intel has been right about literally everything so far regarding this war. This is just another example.

No, this is exactly the same as the propaganda the West is shilling out. The Russians attacked the exclusion zone to get the direct route from Belarus to Kiev, not for any Ukrainian terrorism reasons, it's just the other side of the West claiming they attack civilian buildings because they are just very evil instead of because the Ukrainian military have been using them.

Just shit on the IED before you bury it.

Jaja het is weer welletjes zo jeroen. Hup

Why would Russia use a dirty bomb when they have actual nuclear bombs which they keep threatening to use every few days?

Bek houden en terug in je hoek vriend. Ik had je vader kunnen zijn

You mean the same US intelligence that harked on about Russian interference in the election for years from Obama and Trump era, until Biden got THE MOST POPULAR VOTE IN THE HISTORY OF ALL TIME EVER with an election SO SECURE NO CHEATING IS POSSIBLE?

You mean those guys? THOSE guys?