Did she really kill herself?

Attached: 234ef.jpg (438x857, 54.26K)

She's a big girl

*was

Imagine her violently fucking you. You lay defenceless as she mounts and rides you. Calling you a faggot the entire time.

Does COVID vaccine count as self-inflicted? It should.

I wouldve liked to have killed her...with my penis. Right guys? Ggguys?

Imagine getting hard in a situation where you're physically dominated? you must truly be a faggot then

Attached: 3346355.jpg (248x208, 5.09K)

I really hate this femdom & tomboy shit. It's for fucking betas that can not see themselves naturally over a women. It's pathetic and gay nerd shit

For you!

Imagine being such a limp-wristed queer that you can't sexually dominate a woman, drag her around by the hair and slap her into submission while she squirts on your dick.
It's like you WANT to suck other men's penises.

This desu. Have some confidence, fellas

Women let you do that shit down under? Im fucking moving

I doubt it. Girl like that got the world in front of her. Plus students in sports tend to be the most stable well rounded and likely to succeed. maybe not basketball and football so much

No way. Got boosted. Taller people are more at risk of heart problems before vax enters equation.

Sorry bro I got caught up in the moment. Im an old man with very little joy in my life

Not if her name is Epstein.

Is that why all of you Australians are limp-wristed liberals? Because you want women to dominate you. That's sad man. Grow some balls or something, eat more vegemite, do something before your whole island ends up gay, because its looking kinda close now.

They can't even make a move on a woman let alone dominate them. 99% of women want a dominant male.

>a group of crows: a murder
Man those gangbangs must be awkward.

Why does it matter? Some stupid bitch kills herself, and we have to have hourly threads about it because her hair is blonde, and she has a vagina