I want to go to war against China

They just ain't right, and I'm tired of pretending that they are.

Attached: isaykillemall.jpg (1499x843, 139.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scmp.com/article/714064/nixon-intervention-saved-china-soviet-nuclear-attack
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

shoo shoo shill

Fine, but this means that this will be both your birthday and Christmas presents, okay!

It seems like the ruling class decided to use Russia to Unite China and America so that the Chin-American Communist Empire can rule the world unchallenged.

Attached: 5sdag98gsd.jpg (1088x630, 103.9K)

what's stopping you user?

They eat dogs. But first they torture dogs before they kill them

Go on then, I'm sure the reddit battalion will have your back

I'm not a shill.
They cheat too much in video games and for that I want violence.

Nixon made a mistake by not letting the Russians nuke China:
scmp.com/article/714064/nixon-intervention-saved-china-soviet-nuclear-attack

If it comes up again, we should let them.

Attached: 1635875051579.gif (500x500, 976.97K)

American citizens hate China. We don't need propaganda like we do for Ukraine.

I'm with you guys. It upsets me that Russia hogs all the attention when in the end they're a part of western civilization, always have been and will be. The bug people on the other hand are sly and demonic. Look at the way they try to fly under the radar now to keep their perfidious economic gravy train rolling before swooping in for the remains like vultures after it's over.

Based.

Attached: 1640445441765.jpg (1024x489, 83.53K)

"Its an ugly planet! A bug planet!"

Causing the pandemic will do that.

After seeing Russia's laughable attempt at Ukraine, I want to see how bad China would fail at Taiwan.

There haven't been any chink threads on Any Forums lately, so it seems to me that all the chink shills were all actually Russians false-flagging. Same faggots calling me a holhol this week were calling me WHITO PIGGU last week.

are the natoshills giving up on russia and resuming their china campaign?

Attached: LE JEWS.png (458x399, 209.11K)

Nah they're Chinks, they just think Russia is their ally so they shill for Russia.

We will be at war with China within the next 10 years.
Putin jumped the gun and attacked Ukraine because he felt like he was going to lose not matter what, better get it over with and hope for some luck.
Imagine the problems China has. They still don't have food security, despite going full "China stronk" the last few decades. Their arable land is either poisoned, ruined by fake cities or can't grow shit anymore because the top soil has eroded.
Furthermore, chinks lie about births/pop decline and basically face the european aging problem times a hundred. If Xi doesn't do something drastic like invading Taiwan, conquer some non aligned neighbour or cheat the russians out of siberia, his succesor definitely will.
You'll see the US and allies not do shit for the first few months/years and let the whole of asia take all the losses and then finally the west will swoop in, bomb China back into the pre trias age and call it victory.

Attached: 1526492930795.jpg (960x810, 200.44K)

Attached: 2e7.gif (506x530, 3.69M)

We hate both of you, it's just now we're in an actual war with Russia. This whole affair has proven that the Axis powers aren't nearly as threatoning as we thought, though.

NATO will Balkanize Russia and keep marching East until we hit China. They won't be able to hold us off like the Mongols,