Anyone else feel like the sanctions against Russia are too harsh?

Anyone else feel like the sanctions against Russia are too harsh?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-06 at 1.46.36 AM.png (1442x690, 118.16K)

We will crush them like grape. Toughen up snowflake. This is war.

Some sanctions and retaliation have been ludicrous.

Sounds like 3 million more soldiers for the western front

If they weren't harsh, what would be the point?

This war is just an excuse for the west to send Russia back to stone age.

i havent had a proper job in 2.5 years
welcome to shit town its getting mighty crowded in here

What is the point of sanctioning Russia at all if China will just continue funneling money to them?

SURELY NO BAD WILL COME FROM THIS AMIRITE MY FELLOW AMERICANS

Wait I am pretty sure it would not be okay to not give a russian living here a job.

Putin is still alive, o no.

They need to learn there are repercussions to just invading and killing your neighbours, they didn't learn from previous times

Its a message to China.

Good morning FSB

Problem is that Putin more or less laughed at any 'sanctions' saying they were used to it... and went on with the war even with the threat of 'harsh sanctions'.
So, the west were force by Putin to make HARD SANCTIONS. Literally Putins fault for not listening.

Finally

Attached: yes-evil.gif (220x175, 226.56K)

At this rate they will even sanction Russian oil and gas. Wait for it. Screencap this.

>Anyone else feel like the sanctions against Russia are too harsh?
no, Russia still isn't in the 90s.

They will make this the sanctions of all sanctions. Biggest ever in world history. More will come.

this. these retards don't realize that they are proving Putin correct, that the west has always been against Russia.

sanctions against ordinary people are pointless in the first place. They will suffer the most, turn against you even more, while the ruling class is not anywhere near as affected as the little guy.

Not my problem.

They are not enough

There are no sanctions, user.
There is a special financial operation, which is completely different and totally not sanction.

It's literally racist

making the Russian population suffer via corporate extortion when they have no ability to change anything Putin does is a new low for the western world, I'm ashamed of my country

Like clockwork.

Attached: 1530785782762.gif (280x207, 453.09K)

The sanctions will only make them stronger, make Russia less reliant on the rabid liberal imperialists in the west, improve Russia's trade relations with the free world.

Libtards didn't think about that.

wrong, the reason why Russia is invading countries and threatening other countries with nukes without care is that America didn't push a leg on Russia's neck when the USSR fell apart. Also, you shouldn't have helped the soviets in ww2. Too many mistakes from anglos.

>get warned about harsh sanctions if Ukraine gets invaded
>laugh at them "the west's stupid sanctions can't tough us"
>goes ahead an invades anyway
>receives harsh sanctions
>aaaaaaaaaaa